Welcome to Wonderland! [Fanfiction]

For discussion of non-Wonderland topics - please read rules!

Moderators: ~xpr'd~, tyteen4a03, Stinky, Emerald141, Qloof234, jdl

dig 222
Rainbow Star

Welcome to Wonderland! [Fanfiction]

Post by dig 222 » Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:17 am

I wrote this in about 15 - 20 minutes, anything that came out of my mind was wrote down here.

One day, stinky exploded. Loof didn't approve so she turned into a gluestick, grew a jetpack, and flew in to the vast regions of TOASTland.

Peegue had just finished building his above-land submarine, so he met up with Quookie, and threw a TV at her. This caused Quookie to start eating
meatballs. The meatballs were actually: TRANSFORMERS - ROBOTS IN DISGUISE!
They took out a large banana and catapulted it halfway across the universe. It flew around Wonderland exactly 1337 times before landing in TOASTland, and crashing into a random volcano. The volcano shook and then it turned into a giant SpongeBob Squarepants.

*MEANWHILE...*

"I DEMAND MY NEW XBOX! I DEMAND IT!" An angry Looleen said.
"I DEMAND MY NEW XOBX! I DEMAND IT!" An angry Booleen said.
"I like pie." An angry Cedric-In-The-Evening said.
Suddenly, every door in wondertown opened because someone activated a magical lock-picking company called D.U.C.K.
Cedric-In-The-Afternoon turned into a house, then he flew up a chimney and crashed into the planet of the Z-Bots, which exploded, causing the fourth wall to take on the shape of a bunny. The bunny breathed fire and generally wrecked havoc across the Lazy-Leaf-Forest.
Racerooni, a running stinker, decided to whip out his brand-new laptop, which then exploded for no apparent reason - Blasting Racerooni into the foggy mountains. The foggy mountains then turned into a rocket shuttle, and blasted off into space. "Toast." Gabgoona said, eating some toast.
That word was actually the code word to make the rocket shuttle stop, so Foggy Mountain came crashing down, landing on the random cottage nearby it.

*MEANWHILE...*

Stinky had decided to anti-explode. This made Loof angry so she teamed up with a coily to battle Stinky and his pet 5 dollar note. The coily then grew wings because it drank Red-Bull, then it exploded, making that FPPPPLLLLRIINGH noice and then rewarding 25000000000 points.
This made Peegue rich and selfish so he gave everyone in wondertown 4500 coins. They all teamed together to defeat the evil *MEANWHILE...*
Quookie decided to summon a chomper, which had an Add Attachment button in its mouth, causing custom textures + Quookie to explode into a floating hat.
Stinky's 5 dollar note then drank some water, and so, everyone detonated.

Wonderland decided to reincarnate itself, and so, WSW was born.
"Why are there red dots everywhere?" Stinky wondered, identifying his map.
"Dunno." Loof said.
"GAH!"
Stinky then caused a paradox by seeing Loof on his first level, thus destroying his house.
"LOOF!?" Stinky yelled. "WHY ARE YOU A DUCK?!"
It turns out duck was actually a very rude word, and so, Stinky was banned.
Loof was very happy and turned into a rocket, blasting off into space.
Because Stinky wasn't there, Loof couldn't be found, and because Loof wasn't there, Peegue couldn't be found, and because Peegue wasn't there, Quookie celebrated. She celebrated so much that a glitch was caused, destroying a random planet called XB95, and then making the volcano of Fire island erupt, and then making the acid pools turn into a dinasaur farm, and then turning everyone into Combustible Toast.
And so, everyone lived happily ever after.
yot yot5
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by yot yot5 » Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:04 pm

Not as good as MNIK's but still pretty funny. :lol:
dig 222
Rainbow Star

Post by dig 222 » Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:05 pm

yot yot5 wrote:Not as good as MNIK's but still pretty funny. :lol:
Well of course. No living being on this earth is more random than him. :lol:
yot yot5
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by yot yot5 » Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:09 pm

dig 222 wrote:Well of course. No living being on this earth is more random than him. :lol:
CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111
Sammy_Bro
Rainbow Star

Post by Sammy_Bro » Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:41 pm

dig 222 wrote:Which exploded, causing the fourth wall to take on the shape of a bunny.
THIS SHALL BE MY SIGNATURE FOREVER!!!
:D
Wonderman109
Rainbow MegaStar

Re: Welcome to Wonderland! [Fanfiction]

Post by Wonderman109 » Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:13 pm

dig 222 wrote:I wrote this in about 15 - 20 minutes, anything that came out of my mind was wrote down here.

One day, stinky exploded. Loof didn't approve so she turned into a gluestick, grew a jetpack, and flew in to the vast regions of TOASTland.

Peegue had just finished building his above-land submarine, so he met up with Quookie, and threw a TV at her. This caused Quookie to start eating
meatballs. The meatballs were actually: TRANSFORMERS - ROBOTS IN DISGUISE!
They took out a large banana and catapulted it halfway across the universe. It flew around Wonderland exactly 1337 times before landing in TOASTland, and crashing into a random volcano. The volcano shook and then it turned into a giant SpongeBob Squarepants.

*MEANWHILE...*

"I DEMAND MY NEW XBOX! I DEMAND IT!" An angry Looleen said.
"I DEMAND MY NEW XOBX! I DEMAND IT!" An angry Booleen said.
"I like pie." An angry Cedric-In-The-Evening said.
Suddenly, every door in wondertown opened because someone activated a magical lock-picking company called D.U.C.K.
Cedric-In-The-Afternoon turned into a house, then he flew up a chimney and crashed into the planet of the Z-Bots, which exploded, causing the fourth wall to take on the shape of a bunny. The bunny breathed fire and generally wrecked havoc across the Lazy-Leaf-Forest.
Racerooni, a running stinker, decided to whip out his brand-new laptop, which then exploded for no apparent reason - Blasting Racerooni into the foggy mountains. The foggy mountains then turned into a rocket shuttle, and blasted off into space. "Toast." Gabgoona said, eating some toast.
That word was actually the code word to make the rocket shuttle stop, so Foggy Mountain came crashing down, landing on the random cottage nearby it.

*MEANWHILE...*

Stinky had decided to anti-explode. This made Loof angry so she teamed up with a coily to battle Stinky and his pet 5 dollar note. The coily then grew wings because it drank Red-Bull, then it exploded, making that FPPPPLLLLRIINGH noice and then rewarding 25000000000 points.
This made Peegue rich and selfish so he gave everyone in wondertown 4500 coins. They all teamed together to defeat the evil *MEANWHILE...*
Quookie decided to summon a chomper, which had an Add Attachment button in its mouth, causing custom textures + Quookie to explode into a floating hat.
Stinky's 5 dollar note then drank some water, and so, everyone detonated.

Wonderland decided to reincarnate itself, and so, WSW was born.
"Why are there red dots everywhere?" Stinky wondered, identifying his map.
"Dunno." Loof said.
"GAH!"
Stinky then caused a paradox by seeing Loof on his first level, thus destroying his house.
"LOOF!?" Stinky yelled. "WHY ARE YOU A DUCK?!"
It turns out duck was actually a very rude word, and so, Stinky was banned.
Loof was very happy and turned into a rocket, blasting off into space.
Because Stinky wasn't there, Loof couldn't be found, and because Loof wasn't there, Peegue couldn't be found, and because Peegue wasn't there, Quookie celebrated. She celebrated so much that a glitch was caused, destroying a random planet called XB95, and then making the volcano of Fire island erupt, and then making the acid pools turn into a dinasaur farm, and then turning everyone into Combustible Toast.
And so, everyone lived happily ever after.
Prequel for the Canon Classic series?