Some comments Koopson, Moderators, etc

For discussion of non-Wonderland topics - please read rules!

Moderators: ~xpr'd~, tyteen4a03, Stinky, Emerald141, Qloof234, jdl

Midnight Synergy
Site Admin

Some comments Koopson, Moderators, etc

Post by Midnight Synergy » Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:16 pm

Hi folks,

For those of you who witnessed the drama brought forth by one (now ex-) forum member Koopson, a few comments:

1. First of all, due to use of offensive language and generally abrasive behaviour, I've had no choice but to immediately ban Koopson's account. Nothing, absolutely nothing, excuses such behaviour. Most of his recent posts have been moved to storage and out of sight.

2. In particular, Koopson "excuse" (?) of trying to force me to respond or make some changes to the forum is not acceptable. If someone has a suggestion they'd like to make, you can always bring it up with me in a normal manner. I may not agree with implementing such changes, but at least I'll listen. :) Please be patient, as you know I no longer frequent the forums very often, so it may take some time to get back to you.

3. It is amazingly ironic that just a few days prior to this I had brought up the idea with the moderators of expanding their influence to other areas. This has now been enabled - for now in Meet & Greet and General Discussion, but likely to further topics in the future. My sincere thanks to the moderating team for helping out - they deserve a big round of applause.

Cheers and carry on!
Patrick
garirry
Rainbow Star

Post by garirry » Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:56 pm

Thank you for your support. Sorry for being part in the flamewar! I think it is a great idea to have moderators outside the off-topic, especially if you're not always around to moderate. I also think it would be great to delete the "I'm alive" topic, or at least all the posts after Koopson (or maybe it has been deleted already, haven't checked). :)
LexieTheFox
Rainbow Master

Post by LexieTheFox » Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:57 pm

Thank you, MS!

@Gairry: He did, the post still exists, but every post after Jutomi, the third responder, are gone, so it's clean now. :)
Rawr.
Fear me, I bite! >:3
garirry
Rainbow Star

Post by garirry » Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:58 pm

Oh yeah, I just checked. He did indeed delete all of the newer posts.

EDIT: I also noticed that MS deleted my leaving topic. Thanks for that as well.
Wonderman109
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Wonderman109 » Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:40 pm

I kind of saw this coming somehow