Game that I forgot the name of

For discussion of non-Wonderland topics - please read rules!

Moderators: ~xpr'd~, tyteen4a03, Stinky, Emerald141, Qloof234, jdl

Super Nuclear Power
Rainbow Wonderlander

Game that I forgot the name of

Post by Super Nuclear Power » Tue Nov 15, 2016 2:23 am

Hi all, I was wondering if you guys could help me remember the name of a game I played a long time ago, when I was probably less than 10 years old. Honestly, I remember so little of it that I'm not even sure if it was a dream or not, but it seems too vivid to be that. Anyways, here's what little I can remember:

As far as I recall, the game is a top-down game, just like Wonderland. You moved your character around and had to get the end of the level somehow. Along the way there were several obstacles such as water and lava. One weird thing that I remember is that in one level you were submerged underwater, and I think there were currents that pushed you, and in another level you were submerged in lava, despite the fact that that should kill you in the game. There was also another level that was completely dark, and I think you had to light torches along the way. Finally, the level I got stuck on was where there was a gap of water blocking my way to an island, that I think had some weird robots that I had never seen before.

I know it's unlikely that anyone on here will ever recognize this game based off of my poor description of it, but it is driving me insane not knowing what it is, so I might as well give it a shot. Thanks for any help in advance.

Edit: Also, it is a downloadable game that I think you'd find on BigFishGames or some kind of website like that.
Wonderman109
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Wonderman109 » Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:49 pm

Did it have sandbox graphics like Classic Wonderland, a rosy or electro style like Frazzled or Wonderland Adventures, or a realistic design like Amnesia, HL, Portal, etc?