New Tennis Topic

Help Topics, Bug Reports, Feature Requests, etc.
Wonderman109
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Wonderman109 » Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:46 am

Master Wonder Mage wrote:
Wonderman109 wrote:Competing to make the best levels ruins your focus on the storyline. So no, I do not 'compete'.
But it's not about the storyline! You have to win! Winning is the most important thing you can do. This is life, Wonderman. You gotta keep your wits about you. Roll down the competition. STRIKE THEM DOWN WHERE THEY STAND! Best levels? Admittedly, form is important, but not the point.. Storyline? Even less important. You just have to GET! IT! DONE! WIN THE GAME! SHOW YOUR TENNIS OPPONENT WHO THE BEST TENNIS PLAYER. This. Is. Serious. Business.
So you mean do it fastest? That's easy.

But in real tennis you have to time it :stinkylol:
Master Wonder Mage
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by Master Wonder Mage » Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:23 am

Wonderman109 wrote:
Master Wonder Mage wrote:
Wonderman109 wrote:Competing to make the best levels ruins your focus on the storyline. So no, I do not 'compete'.
But it's not about the storyline! You have to win! Winning is the most important thing you can do. This is life, Wonderman. You gotta keep your wits about you. Roll down the competition. STRIKE THEM DOWN WHERE THEY STAND! Best levels? Admittedly, form is important, but not the point.. Storyline? Even less important. You just have to GET! IT! DONE! WIN THE GAME! SHOW YOUR TENNIS OPPONENT WHO THE BEST TENNIS PLAYER. This. Is. Serious. Business.
So you mean do it fastest? That's easy.

But in real tennis you have to time it :stinkylol:
No, it's not about fastest, although faster is better. It's not about best form, although form does help. It's about WINNING!
Wonderman109
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Wonderman109 » Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:23 pm

Well, to win I need an opponent. Who'll rally me?
garirry
Rainbow Star

Post by garirry » Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:02 pm

Wonderman109 wrote:Well, to win I need an opponent. Who'll rally me?
Can I?