Adventure - Telekinesis

Post, Download, and Discuss Custom Adventures.
Jutomi
Rainbow AllStar

Adventure - Telekinesis

Post by Jutomi » Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:33 pm

Hello everyone! :)

So this adventure was actually made ... probably over a year ago. And I wasn't really sure about whether I should upload it or not,
but I figured it's not going into the hub anyway. It uses a trick involving floing and blink that... I suppose you might call it a glitch?
I'm not really sure, but either way I don't really feel comfortable using it in the hub.

At first I had made the adventure as sort of an "iffy showcase" to show tricks specifically because I didn't want them used in the hub, except there.
(take walking off of brr floats after hitting a wall, or using floing on a brr float to not slide, etc.) But then I decided I didn't really want that either - especially one like this that's not the easiest to pull off - and rather instead just lay out the tricks I'd prefer not be used when the hub comes out. :P

I think the adventure's pretty neat though, and as a one-off I think it still could be shown some love by being posted here. Hope you enjoy, and let me know if you need any help with it. :)

Btw I have no idea why I chose this name as honestly it'd probably be better suited for a flash adventure, but regardless.

Video solution: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_rKhFZwxYM
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Your only little stinker that's absolutely NOT a z-bot by this name,
Jutomi~ :mrgreen:

Also, if you want to see my level list, here it is! :D
(Also: List of Hubs, WA Manual)
Oh, and my YT wonderland channel. Forgot about that.
Jutomi
Rainbow AllStar

Re: Adventure - Telekinesis

Post by Jutomi » Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:21 pm

Posted my video solution for this one. It's definitely an odd one. :P
Your only little stinker that's absolutely NOT a z-bot by this name,
Jutomi~ :mrgreen:

Also, if you want to see my level list, here it is! :D
(Also: List of Hubs, WA Manual)
Oh, and my YT wonderland channel. Forgot about that.