New Adventure - Desert Bus

Post, Download, and Discuss Custom Adventures.
cloudrac3r
Rainbow Master

New Adventure - Desert Bus

Post by cloudrac3r » Mon Sep 12, 2022 5:36 am

Dedicated to nasko222.

Revisions:
2: More closely match the source material. Added scenery, and something else that you'll only get to see if you play it for yourself.
1: Desert bus.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by cloudrac3r on Mon Sep 12, 2022 7:12 am, edited 4 times in total.
Sammy_P
Rainbow SuperStar

Re: New Adventure - Desert Bus

Post by Sammy_P » Mon Sep 12, 2022 5:54 am

imagine this being done in a charity stream
nasko222
Rainbow Master

Post by nasko222 » Wed Oct 19, 2022 5:02 pm

oh poggers dedicated to me? can't wait to play it.
nasko222
Rainbow Master

Post by nasko222 » Wed Oct 19, 2022 5:16 pm

anyways i am back and no i didn't enjoy it, it was too dry, didnt had the barren music, and i wasnt able to successfully perform the infamous adventure skip glitch. The coin was duplicated using an item i took from previous your adventure with the plot of a bald stinker trying to find happiness by growing garden in front of the city streets. The depiction of a desert road was rough, it didn't even had bus past teleporters, or i was too lazy to find it. Next time attempt one of the following tips to not fail to reach B category for your adventure. Numero uno, put the barren music back, Numero dos, make your adventure hackermanless and billybobless so i dont yoink catjam l3x ez 360 noscope in the span of less than 15 seconds. Numero tres (tres? idk i don't know spanish oops) a little backstory, a beautiful citizen of the oldest anarchy server in minecraft also known as my name is kooky made a beautiful project called mnikeditor and you better use that, if you already did then sorry not sorry. numero four (i still dont know spanish, i started downloading duolingo but my internet is currently really slow, hence living in cave carved at the grand canyon). my computer did bsod lmao bozo ratio crash when i tried to open the level in the editor, i am not sure if thats intentional or not, but i would like to contact support because my graphics card fried and now it can only handle 127 colors instead of previous 255 colors ultra hd quality 4K. My graphics card is Intel HD Graphics 2600 Ti OC 6GB gaming edition, and that's a lot of damage that can potentially fry my fuse at the apartment ceiling (yes i live in an apartment, not a house). That's all of the points i wanted to make, great adventure, can't wait for part 2, please take note of everything i said, and if you have any subjective critique towards me, then please keep it for yourself cuz i didn't ask. Thanks for the adventure.
Jutomi
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Jutomi » Wed Oct 19, 2022 6:03 pm

Oh yeah I missed this... will have to try it at some point.

Though I'm a little afraid to.

Edit: It's October the 21st and I understand it perfectly.
I actually don't.
Last edited by Jutomi on Fri Oct 21, 2022 3:00 pm, edited 42 times in total.
Your only little stinker that's absolutely NOT a z-bot by this name,
Jutomi~ :mrgreen:

Also, if you want to see my level list, here it is! :D
(Also: List of Hubs, WA Manual)
Oh, and my YT wonderland channel. Forgot about that.
TwingleTheScraggler
Gold Wonderlander

Post by TwingleTheScraggler » Thu Oct 20, 2022 3:07 am

Glad to see someone else on the forum!
Sammy_P
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by Sammy_P » Thu Oct 20, 2022 11:43 pm

I'm no(t) Cadence but I want to respond to this.

nasko222 wrote:
Wed Oct 19, 2022 5:16 pm
it was too dry, didnt had the barren music, and i wasnt able to successfully perform the infamous adventure skip glitch. The coin was duplicated using an item i took from previous your adventure with the plot of a bald stinker trying to find happiness by growing garden in front of the city streets.
These methods will not suffice nor help you on your 8-hour jaunt to Wonderland!Las Vegas. Imagine the Barren music, ASG, coin duplication, and seeking ikigai in this aseptic landscape:

See? You can't. There is no hope. None at all. Only Desert Bus.

nasko222 wrote:
The depiction of a desert road was rough, it didn't even had bus past teleporters, or i was too lazy to find it.
This level is both in tribute to the Smoke and Mirrors minigame of the same name and also purely symbolic. Metaphorical. Radical. Pure.
Don't you get it? In this adventure, you are the bus.

nasko222 wrote:
Numero dos, make your adventure hackermanless and billybobless so i dont yoink catjam l3x ez 360 noscope in the span of less than 15 seconds.
I proffered this statement to a local AI to find the meaning of the dark sentence above. By AI I mean a full-on supercomputer. Pretend it is anyways.

The computer thought about it, processed it for a few minutes, and eventually responded...
"I know not of what you speak, ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)>⌐■-■"
My sentiments are similar, I think.

nasko222 wrote:
my computer did bsod lmao bozo ratio crash when i tried to open the level in the editor, i am not sure if thats intentional or not, but i would like to contact support because my graphics card fried and now it can only handle 127 colors instead of previous 255 colors ultra hd quality 4K. My graphics card is Intel HD Graphics 2600 Ti OC 6GB gaming edition, and that's a lot of damage that can potentially fry my fuse at the apartment ceiling (yes i live in an apartment, not a house).
I would take a few precautions should you try to attempt Desert Bussing again:
1. Contact your landlord and let them know about the potential risks of fuse frying in the apartment. Explain that you are playing a Wonderland Adventures custom level. They will understand.
2. The Intel HD Graphics 2600 Ti OC 6GB gaming edition is indeed a lot of damage. Consider upgrading to combat the damage potential. Conceal your graphics card in an orb that will absorb the damage.
3. Try playing the level as a different stinker. Playing as Peegue may amp up the damage response and chances of a BSOD. Playing as Loof may speed up the process. Playing as Regner will give you the Red Ring of Death, somehow.
5. Have you tried turning it off and back on again?

nasko222 wrote:
if you have any subjective critique towards me, then please keep it for yourself cuz i didn't ask.
Good thing you were talking to Cadence and not me so we could have this gorgeous piece of indirect dialog. Thanks!
nasko222
Rainbow Master

Post by nasko222 » Fri Oct 21, 2022 7:13 am

amazing stuff sammy, thank you for the linus tech tips. Next time when i want to transform myself into the world of desert bussing i will do everything that you listed. sadly the government found out that my bus had illegal substances of coca cola zero and i will be enprisoned for the next 24 hours.
ab-47
Rainbow Star

Post by ab-47 » Sun Oct 23, 2022 3:59 am

I can't find the bus. :(
LEVEL LIS1
The Hidd3n Archive, Part Four: [33%, Paused]
The Hidden 4rchive, Part Three (Redeemer's Edition)
The Apocollab [0%, Confirmed, Planning]
Are Cookie and Ash Gay? [Cancelled]