Twin Glitch Adventures - Polypresence

Post, Download, and Discuss Custom Adventures.
Jutomi
Rainbow AllStar

Twin Glitch Adventures - Polypresence

Post by Jutomi » Fri Aug 11, 2023 4:55 pm

Hello everyone! So these are two very similar-looking adventures named Polypresence Alpha and Polypresence Beta. They use some odd quirks of blink that allow you to do something you're not supposed to be able to do :lol:

The end goal is the same, but the glitches themselves are quite different. (Unless you figure out how to do both with only three blink spells.) To those of you who've played my previous adventures, these may seem trivial. However, they are by no means obvious to those not enlightened to the bizarre glitch realms; if you have any questions, feel free to ask for help! (And don't be afraid to use this newfound knowledge to solve old adventures of mine like Telekinesis or Freak Show!)

In order to get the full effect, I'd recommend downloading >>> My Music Pack Edition 3+ <<<. You'll more specifically need 80045 and 80090 (I swear it's a coincidence). I was going to link them here, but I figured I'd just put the adventures up since I updated my pack just today anyway. (I swear that's also a coincidence!)

Hope you enjoy. :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Your only little stinker that's absolutely NOT a z-bot by this name,
Jutomi~ :mrgreen:

Also, if you want to see my level list, here it is! :D
(Also: List of Hubs, WA Manual)
Oh, and my YT wonderland channel. Forgot about that.
Jutomi
Rainbow AllStar

Re: Twin Glitch Adventures - Polypresence

Post by Jutomi » Thu Aug 24, 2023 9:39 pm

AAAND here are my video solutions:

Polypresence Alpha

Polypresence Beta

... Only one download each? Both Joseppy... guys :lol:
Your only little stinker that's absolutely NOT a z-bot by this name,
Jutomi~ :mrgreen:

Also, if you want to see my level list, here it is! :D
(Also: List of Hubs, WA Manual)
Oh, and my YT wonderland channel. Forgot about that.