Call for nominations for entries to the Custom Level Database

Moderators: Stinky, David

David
Gold Wonderlander

Call for nominations for entries to the Custom Level Database

Post by David » Thu Aug 31, 2023 6:21 pm

One of S&L's features is a database of custom levels, along with descriptions and player ratings. Currently, there's only half a dozen levels in the database, a count I'd like to increase before release. Please nominate your favorite custom levels for adding to to the database. If you're a beta tester, you can add levels yourself by importing them into the Level Editor and saving them to the database, but it's fine to just nominate levels in this forum, with brief descriptions if possible.

I'm expecting to release the Steam version in September, so please nominate any levels you think deserve to be part of its initial release!
RoberTime
Rainbow Seeker

Re: Call for nominations for entries to the Custom Level Database

Post by RoberTime » Mon Sep 04, 2023 7:07 am

Funny you were posting this earlier, I just so happen to be working on my first original level to upload myself! But, I will rummage through some of my archived levels from RTW to see what I've got in terms of porting. It's great to see the game being fully done around this month, or at least that's the idea. Still, I have the feeling we're so close.

By the way, as a beta tester who managed to point out to do a few essential, QoL-released, or just basic bugfixes, I just wanted to apologize if my test sessions and swing-bys were very inconsistent. I was worse when I got hacked off Discord. HOWEVER, I am considering jumping back there soon, likely this month. I Just gotta see how I feel and if I'm ready to prepare a new account with several other goodies to go with it. :wink:

EDIT: Uploaded enough to nearly double the database as of now. Cheers.
David
Gold Wonderlander

Re: Call for nominations for entries to the Custom Level Database

Post by David » Mon Sep 04, 2023 11:33 am

Thanks! I tried Companion Cube and gave it five stars - nice level! Hope to see you back on Discord soon.