The Enclosed Instruction Guide (Not a Forum Game)

Archive of the first decade of Off Topic Posts
MyNameIsKooky
Rainbow Spirit Master

The Enclosed Instruction Guide (Not a Forum Game)

Post by MyNameIsKooky » Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:59 pm

Recently, I've been copying pages from the Enclosed Instruction Guide for people to read. I've been getting more pages every now and then so people can read the Enclosed Instruction Guide without having to pry him open with a wrench all day. Here's what I have collected so far:

-=-=-THE ENCLOSED INSTRUCTION GUIDE-=-=-

PAGE 1

-OVERVIEW-

I am the Enclosed Instruction Guide, written by Jeff Bobblebrain. Well, at least the first two pages were written by Jeff Bobblebrain. He let me write the rest in myself. I was created in Jeff Bobblebrain's lab on Planet Wefight. If you go insane and attack yourself after reading this, don't declare me responsible. I am a book that's one-of-a-kind. You don't see many books like me around. I can talk and I can use Book Magic, which I will explain later if you get bored enough to read that far.

"This looks like a fun book to burn."
~Bright Beast-That-Bites-Hot on the Enclosed Instruction Guide
"Let's read it!"
~MyNameIsKooky on reading the Enclosed Instruction Guide
"This is what I was born to do!"
~Nerd on reading the Enclosed Instruction Guide
"This looks like a long book."
~Doctor Obvious on the Enclosed Instruction Guide
"Is this a very good idea?"
~Nobody on reading the Enclosed Instruction Guide

PAGE 2

-AUTOGRAPH-

This is the autograph page, signed by Jeff Bobblebrain himself. This is exclusive to most of the other editions that I previously was, so you're lucky to have gotten me in the edition that I am.

Code: Select all

JJJJJJJJJJJJJJ
JJJJJJJJJJJJJJ
      EEE            (Pages photocopied for reading by MyNameIsKooky)
      EEE
      EEE
FFF   EEE     BBBBBBB
FFF   FFF    OOOO OOOO
 FFF FFF EFF BBB   BBBB
  FFFFF      BBBB BBBBB
             LLLLLLLLL
             EEEE EEEEE
             BBB   BBBB
             RRRR RRRR OBBLEBRAIN
              AAAAAAA
                 I
                 N

"Quick, Nobody! Rip out the Autograph page!"
~MyNameIsKooky on ripping out the Autograph page
"Jeff should have made his autograph in the shape of a duck."
~Magic Doorknob on Jeff Bobblebrain's Autograph
"I hope Jeff Bobblebrain always writes like he did in his Autograph."
~Nerd on Jeff Bobblebrain's writing
"The Autograph isn't perfect enough!"
~Doctor Rant on Jeff Bobblebrain's Autograph
"We have to get rid of the pencil or it will rewrite the Autograph!"
~Nobody on getting rid of the pencil so it can't rewrite the Autograph

PAGE 3

-STUFF-

Howdy pardner!

Onions! YUM!

I like cheese.

Teehee.

ALALALA!

Toastah!

EOEOEOEOEOEOE!

WEE WOO WEE WOO!

Hi, punk.

so i herd u liek mudkipz...

"Howdy pardner!"
~MyNameIsKooky on Page 3
"Onions! YUM!"
~Nobody on Page 3
"I love this book!"
~Nerd on the Enclosed Instruction Guide!
"NEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"
~Bright Beast-That-Bites-Hot on lieking mudkipz

PAGE 4

-HOW I BECAME EVIL-

One day I'm relaxing outside of Jeff Bobblebrain's lab and a vortex opens above me. A pill falls on me and makes me evil. So, that's how I became evil. Yes, evil. I like being evil. It gives me an opprotunity to try to take over the universe. I know what I'll do now. I'll construct an army. I ran away from Jeff Bobblebrain's lab and into a different town to try to take it over. Nothing would stand in my way to domination of Planet Wefight. Or so, that's what I thought.

You should have read page 667! I AM THE CREATOR OF EVERYTHING BAD IN WEFIGHT.

"HEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLP!!!"
~MyNameIsKooky on being held by a giant robot
"Omygourd! IT CAN'T BE!"
~Nerd on the Enclosed Instruction Guide being evil
"Figures."
~Nobody on obvious stuff like Page 4
"He's evil!"
~Doctor Obvious on the Enclosed Instruction Guide being evil

PAGE 5

-AN EVIL JOURNEY, PART 1-

So, I decided to practice busting some innocent cilivans. I jumped into some bushes and readied myself. I saw two guys getting burgers from a bunny in a truck and I decided to try to attack them. I was almost done planning my attack when I noticed that they were halfway done with their burgers. I quickly created my first bad guy...

A mutant sock. That should do the trick. The two guys noticed the mutant sock, dropped their burgers and prepared to fight it. Some other dudes came and helped them out. And do you know what happened? They defeated it! I wasn't happy with how my road to universal domination was going, so I created more baddies, from ninjas to woodchucks to evil computers to giant spiders (which some dude managed to befriend). Eventually, I defeated one of the guys who was eating the burger. The other guy was too busy to revive him. What happened then was shocking. The guy became a bad zombie and started eating everyone's brains. Now this was great. Watching it was all like watching Star Wars Episode VII: Darth Vader's Resurrection which didn't exist until somewhere around MyNameIsKooky's time period. I was enjoying this. I really was.

"Star Wars Episode VII: Darth Vader's Resurrection was about five hours long and it was the most popular movie of the century. Some time you have to go through a time machine and watch it."
~LittleZbot on Star Wars Episode VII: Darth Vader's Resurrection
"FRIED CHICKEN BRAINZ"
~Doctor Robotnik on cooking omelets and robotic chicken brainz
"I was not aware of what I was doing."
~Nobody on being a bad zombie
"This book is my life."
~Nerd on the Enclosed Instruction Guide
"These quotes are always found on the bottom of pages."
~Doctor Obvious on quotes in the Enclosed Instruction Guide
"That was somewhat scary."
~MyNameIsKooky on Nobody being a bad zombie

PAGE 6

All was going well until a brain materialized from the sky and the bad zombie ate it. The bad zombie got Superpowers from eating the brain that materialized from the sky. If the bad zombie became normal again, I would have more trouble defeating the good guys. I was wondering how to get rid of the threat when a rabbit hopped out of the bushes. I saw its name tag: Doctor Rabbit. Doctor Rabbit made everyone brush their teeth and they got bored and lost HP. This was good. However, the bad zombie ate some magic toothpaste and became normal again. The two guys and Doctor Rabbit fought for a bit until Doctor Rabbit ran through a portal to an alternate planet. The two guys that had the hamburgers followed. The portal disappeared and no one noticed what had happened. They went back into their houses.

Once everyone was gone, I noticed that the two half-eaten hamburgers were still on the picnic table. I was planning on taking them when I noticed a familiar-looking truck coming back into the town. The bunny got out of its truck and took the burgers. It jumped back into its truck and drove off again. I wondered what the bunny would want with half-eaten burgers that it had already sold, but I wouldn't find out until much later. I went out of my hiding spot and went to the house that the two guys that ate the burgers came out of. I noticed two mailboxes that were next to eachother. One mailbox said "Nobody" on it. The other mailbox had "MyNameIsKooky" written on it. So those were their names. MyNameIsKooky and Nobody. I didn't know which was which yet, but I would find out soon enough.

The town that I had ambushed without success today would be ready for another attack. I decided I should choose a different town that wasn't ready. It wasn't long when I found another town. There was a harbor, a lake, many houses, a zoo and lots of ducks. I was about to find another hiding spot when I heard a very loud rumbling sound and I saw a humongous transparent wall of yellowness heading toward the town. I was sure I was a goner.

"That's intense."
~Doctor Obvious on Page 6
"AHAHAHAHAHA YEAHAHAHAHAAH!"
~Hyena on Page 6
"so i herd u liek mudkipz..."
~4chan on lieking mudkipz
"That is unrelated to this page!"
~Illusionist on 4chan's unrelatedness

PAGE 7

-LUCKY PAGE-

This is the Lucky Page! If you read this entire page, you are guaranteed to be lucky. Now, name every character the Hexadecimal here makes in five seconds and you will become lucky!

FF 7A E0 A1 47 23 BF 7D 56 32 56 3E 68 06 3D 78 D9 35 85 FE 34 67 34 03.14 79 B3 09 41 01 23 45 67 89 AB CD EF FA FB FC FD FE FF

"THIS IS HARD!"
~Doctor Obvious on the Lucky Page
"Hmm..."
~MyNameIsKooky on thinking
"It should be easier to get lucky."
~I Wanna Be The Guy Addict on getting lucky
"I got this on my first try."
~Random Leprachaun on the Lucky Page

PAGE 8

-STUFF-

MONSTER SANITY THING keeps the universe sane. MyNameIsKooky and Nobody go to Planet Sanity and defeat MONSTER SANITY THING in Wefight. The universe would now turn insane for all eternity AND IT'S ALL THEIR FAULT! MYNAMEISKOOKY AND NOBODY MUST PAY!

To get the universe back to normal, you must find the Magic Doorknob.

OR ELSE!

The Magic Doorknob also curses the user, making him forever doomed to fight an endless gang of cannibals. Nobody has paid the price of creating insanity. YOU'RE NEXT MYNAMEISKOOKY!!!

"I can't get my eyes away from this book!"
"There are lots of pages in the Stuff category, scattered around randomly."
~Doctor Obvious on the Enclosed Instruction Guide
"Wow, you punks are still reading this book? Don't you have any better things to do?"
~Doctor Rant on reading the Enclosed Instruction Guide
"Oh, shoot."
~Nobody and MyNameIsKooky on troublesome stuff like Page 8

PAGE 9

-AN EVIL JOURNEY, PART 2-

I dived into a nearby trashcan and somehow fell into the sewers. Luckily the wall of yellowness passed over me. Phew. I climbed up a ladder and back out of the trashcan and saw that all lifeforms that touched the yellowness had gone insane. This was the doing of MyNameIsKooky and Nobody, I knew it was. I was thinking of a way to get to them when I bumped into a doorknob.

"Hello, I am the Magic Doorknob," said the Magic Doorknob. I assume you are dangerous too.

"Of course I am, you fool!" I sneered. "How can YOU be dangerous? You're just a doorknob!"

I instantly regretted saying that because then the Magic Doorknob turned me into a duck.

"I can turn stuff into ducks, including myself, and back into normal things," said the Magic Doorknob. "I see that you just jumped into my distant cousin, the Magic Trashcan. A quick portal into the sewers." The Magic Doorknob then turned me back into the book I am.

"If you see any guys named MyNameIsKooky or Nobody, attack them," I said.

"Why?" Asked the Magic Doorknob.

"They are a threat to us evil doers," I said.

"Ooh," said the Magic Doorknob. "I'll keep an eye out for them."

I said goodbye to the Magic Doorknob and thought about what portal MyNameIsKooky and Nobody went through. I remembered that it was labeled "Planet Sanity" and that it disappeared behind them. I was sure I could still get to it, though. Right there, for the first time, I used Book Magic. I launched myself up at a startling speed and before I knew it, I landed right by MyNameIsKooky and Nobody. I saw the defeated MONSTER SANITY THING and instantly realized what happened. MyNameIsKooky and Nobody picked me up and read me.

"wigh492gvgtueiohby3u5uibh"
~Spammer on Page 9
"I LUUUUURRRRVVEEEEE THIS BOOK!"
"You're kinda turning Wefight into a novel. Or a biography."
~MyNameIsKooky on the Enclosed Instruction Guide
"Well, this is just what happened behind the scenes in my view in Wefight, punk. If you just read me instead of the Wefight topic, you will miss out on a lot of things that happened in Wefight. I recommend you read the Wefight topic for the full experience."
~Enclosed Instruction Guide on himself and the Wefight topic

PAGE 10

After they read Page 8, they began their hunt for the Magic Doorknob. Luckily they hadn't read the other pages to know I was evil. I didn't know how I knew about the Magic Doorknob getting the universe back to normal, but then I realized something. Jeff Bobblebrain had designed me to be a know-about-everything book and to record things I saw and did to find out all about the world. However, when I became evil, I got to use all my powers for bad doings. I found out most of the things that the Magic Doorknob could do just by looking at it. Today there is still plenty of stuff that I don't know, but I'm finding new things every day. I use those things to my advantage to help me try to defeat MyNameIsKooky and Nobody.

I decided to stick with MyNameIsKooky and Nobody for a bit to find out more about them. They went back down to Wefight and split up to look for the Magic Doorknob. I decided to stay with one of the guys. I didn't know which was which yet, but I would find out soon enough. The guy went to a store and saw a shopkeeper stand on his head and humming (I would later know this guy as the Evil Baker). He took a lime from the Evil Baker's hands and headed off and saw a box labeled "MAGIC DOORKNOB." He looked inside and only found a lemon. Since he appeared to like lemons, he decided to keep it. He asked a nearby citizen about the doorknob but got attacked by a straw, which he kept. After making a COOL DEVICE by combining stuff from the town, the guy tried using it and it exploded on him. It was tough to hold in the snicker. The other guy then came with an ordinary doorknob, but the guy I was staying with told him that was not it. The other guy then left to keep looking.

"Page 10 used to be a very long page, but it had to be divided into two pages due to the length."
~Doctor Obvious on Page 10
"Is this supposed to be some sort of rip-off of Wefight: The Plot?"
~MyNameIsKooky on the Enclosed Instruction Guide
"Eh, no. I already told you that the full experience is found in the Wefight topic."
~Enclosed Instruction Guide on the above quote

PAGE 11

After staying with the guy a bit, my sharp book senses told me that the guy was Nobody. Logically, that would mean the other was MyNameIsKooky. Now I could tell which is which!

It wasn't long until Nobody met up with MyNameIsKooky again. MyNameIsKooky also had something called an Interesting Thing. It grabbed the Magic Doorknob out of thin air and prepared to destroy it. Luckily it didn't because Nobody stuck it in a pie. Just then, the power of the doorknob is released...

It glows...

It grows...

It turns into a duck!

The universe became sane again, but then Nobody was cursed. The cannibals came and started attacking him. The COOL DEVICE refused to help him out. This was great.

After some defeating all of the cannibals in the area, Nobody began to chase the Magic Doorknob (which was now the Magic Duck). MyNameIsKooky and Nobody lost the Magic Doorknob among some other ducks. Nobody had tried to use his Superpowers to lift the curse, but it had failed. MyNameIsKooky watched Nobody attack random ducks and was attacked by the local lake. If the Magic Doorknob was defeated, then the curse would be lifted. MyNameIsKooky then left to look for more ducks. Nobody then went to the local zoo and saw a duck. I decided to use reverse psycology and opened to Page 12. Telling the truth did trick him, but it was going to be tough communicating by opening to certain pages. Nobody then began to use me as a weapon, so I had to open up to Page 14. After the zookeeper surrendered after being whacked several times by me, Nobody used me to whack a duck. However, I slipped out of his hands and ran. I had enough knowledge on MyNameIsKooky and Nobody to launch some attacks on them. I heard MyNameIsKooky calling that he had found the Magic Doorknob. Nobody said that he should chase me and MyNameIsKooky should chase the doorknob. This was insanity.

"Page 11 is the second half of what was Page 10."
~Doctor Obvious on Page 11
"I point out the obvious."
~Doctor Obvious on himself
"My name is Doctor Obvious."
~Doctor Obvious on his name
"The above quotes are all mine."
~Doctor Obious on his quotes
"I'm hogging all of the quotes on this page."
~Doctor Obvious on hogging quotes

PAGE 12

-STUFF-

This is a bad idea.

"Yes, it is."
~Doctor Obvious on Page 12
"This is the seventh quote I've made in a row."
~Doctor Obvious on making quotes
"SHUT UP!"
~Doctor Rant on making Doctor Obvious shut up
"Then this must mean it's a good idea!"
~Nobody on Page 12

PAGE 13

-UNLUCKY PAGE-

If you are reading the Unlucky Page, you should have a first aid kit nearby at all times. Otherwise an Orange Tumbler would probably come into your house and drop mines on you until your head explodes or some other horribly random scenario happens. If you lose HP from reading this page, then that's your fault, not mine.

Hey, what's that behind you?... It's an Orange Tumbler! I told you to get a first aid kit, you punk! Now I get to watch your head explode.

Okay, you are defeated. Which is strange, because you're still reading this right now. Well then, since you still haven't got your first aid kit I get to watch your head explode again! This is fun.

Still alive? And no first aid kit. You never learn, do you? Oh, here comes the Orange Tumbler right now.

Wow. After you got defeated there you STILL want more? You still haven't even got the first aid kit yet. Get your brain checked. Now let's watch your head go into fireworks once more.

Hello again. Apparently you haven't brought your first aid kit. So, you want more?! Are you kidding?! Alright, I guess you want this to happen. The Orange Tumbler isn't coming this time. Hah hah, now you won't be able to have the pleasure of having your head exploded! Ha ha h-HEY, WHAT ARE YOU DOING? PUT ME DOWN, PUNK. HEY HEY HEY, I DON'T ENJOY BEING WHACKED AGAINST A WALL! WAHHHHH!

"SEND IN THE ORANGE TUMBLER AGAIN OR ELSE!"
~You on the Unlucky Page
"Give me back that Orange Tumbler. It doesn't appear until Boxinator Demo 4 you moron!"
~Brownie on getting the Orange Tumbler back
"I don't really like this page..."
~Nerd on reading the Unlucky Page

PAGE 14

-STUFF-

Stop using me as a weapon, all I did was try to get you killed! Is that something to beat me up over?

"Yes."
~Nobody on beating up the Enclosed Instruction Guide
"Yes."
~MyNameIsKooky on agreeing
"Yes."
~LittleZbot on agreeing on agreeing
"No. I've done much worse."
~Some insane murderer on killing someone
"Die, monster! You don't belong in this world!"
~The Kid on not belonging in this world
"It is written, 'THE ENCLOSED INSTRUCTION GUIDE IS EVIL.'"
~Random Genie on the Enclosed Instruction Guide
"All of these quotes above agree that the Enclosed Instruction Guide must be defeated. Except for the murderer."
~Doctor Obvious on defeating the Enclosed Instruction Guide
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"
~Nerd on defeating the Enclosed Instruction Guide

PAGE 15

-AN EVIL JOURNEY, PART 3-

I ran from Nobody through the heart of a supercomputer. When I came out, he wasn't chasing me anymore. I guess he got distracted. It wasn't long before he caught up to me again, though. I lured him into a metal cube and trapped him inside of it. That would hold him for a bit. Shortly after, a freak storm came. It began to rain, pies, flies, guys and purple dye. The town was beginning to become purpleish, and if I didn't find a shelter soon I would too. The storm was getting worse by the second. It began to rain napkins and cats and dogs. It was madness. But then I got an idea. I used Book Magic to burn a tunnel into the ground. I could wait out the storm in the tunnel. But then I got yet another idea. I went further into a tunnel and used Book Magic to create a giant robot.

As I waited, I used Book Magic on myself so I could be able to say any words that were written in me. I waited about a half hour after that and the storm ended. I heard footsteps above me. I went to my control panel and made my giant robot rise out of the ground.

"THIS IS THE ENCLOSED INSTRUCTION GUIDE, SURRENDER, MYNAMEISKOOKY. SURRENDER."

Cannibals closed in around MyNameIsKooky and Nobody in all directions not guarded by the robot. The Magic Doorknob was there too. It tried to ran away but Nobody grabbed it and started attacking it. He didn't notice my robot pick up MyNameIsKooky until he started attack the Magic Doorknob. MyNameIsKooky called for help, but none came. Except for a big red bomb that fell on the robot's head. Luckily it didn't explode and it rolled harmlessly off the robot's head and bounced onto the ground. Now, if I took the Magic Doorknob's powers, I would be near invincible.

"NOW I WILL GAIN THE POWER OF THE MAGIC DOORKNOB AND DESTROY YOU, MYNAMEISKOOKY." I made the robot grab the Magic Doorknob out of Nobody's hands. I was ready to use it.

"I'm the Map, I'm the Map, I'm the Map, I'm the Map, I'M THE MAP!!!"
~The Map on being a map
"My ears..."
~Some Dude who had his volume up really high on the above quote
"WHAT DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH THIS?!"
~Illusionist on the Map's quote

PAGE 16

I unleashed the power of the Magic Doorknob on the robot. The giant robot glowed... only to turn into a duck. I was furious. Through my screen I saw Nobody fleeing and MyNameIsKooky following. I made my backup robot come out of the ground. It was even bigger than the last one and was covered with deadly spikes.

"This robot is smarter, and I'll be watching him to stop him from doing stupid stuff. Break a leg. MWAAAHAAAHAAA." I thought MyNameIsKooky and Nobody were goners, but I forgot about the red bomb that fell from earlier...

"INITIATING 'KABOOM!!!' SEQUENCE! BEEP BEEP BEEP," it said. I made the backup robot run. MyNameIsKooky and Nobody also fled. This was giving them a chance to escape. There was not much I could do about it now. After I heard the bomb explode. I made the robot charge towards Nobody. The robot crushed him and he was defeated. "You should have read page 667! I AM THE CREATOR OF EVERYTHING BAD IN WEFIGHT. Who knew that all evilness was created by an instruction guide?! Now you go SPLAT. YOU KNOW. HAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"SPLAT!" Said MyNameIsKooky.

"Password recognized," said the backup robot which shut down. I was furious. "ARRGH! You may have beat my robots, but you'll never catch ME!"

"This is the only quote on this page."
~Doctor Obvious on small amounts of quotes

PAGE 17

-STUFF-

THIS IS THE ENCLOSED INSTRUCTION GUIDE, SURRENDER, MYNAMEISKOOKY. SURRENDER.

NOW I WILL GAIN THE POWER OF THE MAGIC DOORKNOB AND DESTROY YOU, MYNAMEISKOOKY.

This robot is smarter, and I'll be watching him to stop him from doing stupid stuff. Break a leg. MWAAAHAAAHAAA.

Who knew that all evilness was created by an Instruction Guide?! Now you go SPLAT. YOU KNOW. HAHAHAHAHAHA!

ARRGH! You may have beat my robots, but you'll never catch ME!

"Apparently the Guide needs to have phrases written in order to say them."
~Doctor Obvious on talking books
"WHERE IS EVERYONE?! IT'S SO STINKING QUIET!"
~Doctor Rant on where everyone is
"Sorry, bathroom break."
~MyNameIsKooky on being gone
"Did we really want to know that?"
~Some Dude on the above quote
"YEZ"
~Captain Falcon on yes

PAGE 18

-30 THINGS YOU CAN DO WHEN YOU'RE 18 YEARS OLD-

When you are 18, you get to...

1. Drive
2. Drive
3. Drive
4. Drive
5. Drive
6. Drive
7. Drive
8. Drive
9. Drive
10. Drive
11. Drive
12. Drive
13. Drive
14. Drive
15. Drive
16. Drive
17. Drive
18. Drive
19. Drive
20. Drive
21. Drive
22. Drive
23. Drive
24. Drive
25. Drive
26. Drive
27. Drive
28. Drive
29. Drive
30. Drive

Oh, and did I mention drive?

"No."
~Mario on 'Find a light?' and maybe Page 18
"ARRRGH I HATE NO!"
~On on No, On's reflection
"Did you get that?"
~On on the above quote on No
"This book cured my cancer."

PAGE 19

-WEFIGHT BACKWARDS BASH-

Wefight Backwards Bash is an idea by MyNameIsKooky. Wefight Backwards Bash is when you read certain scenes in Wefight, except the lines are written in the reverse order! Enjoy!

In this Wefight Backwards Bash, the part near the end of the first Doctor Rabbit scene plays backwards! Note that comments are in bold.

MyNameIsKooky gains 75 happiness!

MyNameIsKooky thinks that wasn't necessary to lose happiness.

WHAT? He gained happiness, though.

MyNameIsKooky wonders why he had to be jealous.

MyNameIsKooky loses 24 happiness! 25 happiness remaining!

MyNameIsKooky is jealous of Nobody's happiness!

MyNameIsKooky loses 26 happiness!

That would mean he would have -1 happiness... What the heck?

MyNameIsKooky wants his happiness back!

MyNameIsKooky loses 25 happiness!

-26 happiness? O_o

MyNameIsKooky is jealous of the happiness pill!

Nobody now has 100 happiness!

Nobody is happy that MyNameIsKooky is jealous? Meanie.

MyNameIsKooky gives Nobody a happiness pill!

Nobody is undepressed with 50 happiness!

The happiness pill made Nobody lose happiness. MyNameIsKooky is getting his revenge!

MyNameIsKooky gives Nobody a happiness pill!

Nobody loses 25 Happiness! Nobody is depressed!

That happiness pill made Nobody depressed! MyNameIsKooky is acting evil right now!

Doctor Rabbit laughs at Nobody!

Nobody misses!

Misses what?

Nobody tries to punch Doctor Rabbit!

Doctor Rabbit loses 30 HP!

Doctor Rabbit has to brush his teeth!

Nobody loses 25 happiness!

Why? Nobody should be happy that Doctor Rabbit has to brush his teeth.

Doctor Rabbit steals candy from Nobody and eats it!

Nobody loses 25 Happiness!

Doctor Rabbit says Nobody is mean!

Doctor Rabbit loses 10 HP!

See? Words can hurt you.

Nobody follows Doctor Rabbit and punches him!

Doctor Rabbit loses 100 HP! 50 left!

MyNameIsKooky trips over a conviently placed twig and flies into Doctor Rabbit!

Doctor Rabbit loses 0 HP!

MyNameIsKooky uses attack of wonder!

MyNameIsKooky wonders what Happiness is.

Nobody loses 25 Happiness!

Nobody feels like an idiot!

Doctor Rabbit gains 100 HP and cleaner teeth!

Nobody brushes Doctor Rabbit's teeth.

Doctor Rabbit loses 35 HP!

DOCTOR RABBIT HAS TO BRUSH HIS TEETH NOW!!!

What? Nobody just brushed his teeth. O_o

Doctor Rabbit doesn't seem to mind but-

It all falls on Doctor Rabbit.

I assume that means the truth hit Doctor Rabbit.

MyNameIsKooky uses VERY DIRTY DUMPTRUCK FILLED WITH ICE CREAM ATTACK!

MyNameIsKooky prepares to use a VERY DIRTY DUMPTRUCK FILLED WITH ICE CREAM ATTACK!

But he already did!... ARRRRGH THIS IS CONFUSING!!!

Doctor Rabbit loses 30 HP!

Doctor Rabbit thinks brushing your teeth is boring too!

Now Doctor Rabbit has to brush his teeth because his teeth are dirty!

A chocolate bar randomly falls from the sky and into Doctor Rabbit's mouth!

Nobody loses 20 HP!

Huh?

Doctor Rabbit forces Nobody to brush his teeth!

This made Doctor Rabbit very ANGRY!!!

Doctor Rabbit loses 10 HP!

Nobody Punches Doctor Rabbit!

Doctor Rabbit loses 0 HP but now he's right next to Nobody.

Nobody pulls Doctor Rabbit out of a hat!

But he was already next to him. ARGH, I THINK WE CAN STOP HERE NOW.

"Reading this page gave me a concussion."
~Doctor Rant on Page 19
"The universe is broken now."
~Illusionist on Page 19
"What did I miss?"
~MyNameIsKooky on Page 19
"LORD, TAKE ME NOW."
~Some Dude on reading Page 19
"I think this is interesting."
~Nobody on Page 19

PAGE 20

-CHEDDAR-

Cheddar is yummy. You put it on pizzas. See if you can find the common obsession hidden in the grid below. Theres a 42/42 chance of finding it.

CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE

"That was a hard puzzle. I had so much trouble finding the word 'cheese.'"
~Doctor Sarcastic on the Cheese Grid Puzzle
"This book helps me breath."
"I want to burn this book more than ever now."
~Bright Beast-That-Bites-Hot on reading Page 20
"I thought words couldn't hurt me, but after I saw all of the 'cheese's I passed out and got cancer."
~Some Dude on reading Page 20
"SQUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAKKKK!!!"
~Random Mouse on Page 20
"Not... again..."
~Some Dude who had his volume turned up high during the last quote.
"So this is what the Enclosed Instruction Guide writes in his free time."
~MyNameIsKooky on what the Enclosed Instruction Guide wrote on Page 20
"I'm not going to sleep for weeks knowing that large grids of cheese will pop up in my dreams."
~Some Dude on Page 20
"When the Enclosed Instruction Guide sleeps, he probably opens up to Page 20 and begins reading it aloud to give himself sweet dreams full of rats and cheese."
~Nobody on Page 20

PAGE 21

-A LECTURE ON DOGS-

I hate dogs. They eat homework, and me. I do not like to be eaten. That is one reason why I despise dogs. Dogs are also very STINKY. They do chase away cats though, and I don't like cats much either, but that one good purpose is far outweighed by the fact that they EAT ME AND ARE STINKY, and the other fact that they have fleas. Fleas aren't very good either. They also get mud all over Evil Sofas and Evil Beds.

Never own a dog. Never. EVER. If you do, I will come after you, and I will defeat you.

"Woof!"
~A dog on Page 21

"I... hate... you... all..."
~Some Dude who had his volume turned up high during the last quote
"But doggies are cute!"
~Random Kid on doggies

PAGE 22

-WHOCARES-

I am proud to introduce the Whocares page! Do you want to know what it's about?

Well, WHO CARES?!

"WHO CARES?!"
~WHO CARES?!
"WHO CARES?!"
~WHO CARES?!
"WHO CARES?!"
~WHO CARES?!

PAGE 23

-UM...-

I'm not quite sure what to say on this page. I guess I'll just leave it like this, then.

"Well, it's about time."
~Doctor Impatient on Page 23 being copied
"Well then, don't say anything."
~Some Dude on Page 23
""
~Absolutely Nobody on Nothing
"Great, um... page."
~Doctor Um... on Page 23

PAGE 24

-AN EVIL JOURNEY, PART 4-

I jumped out of the robot head and ran faster than anyone else could. I was uncatchable! Or so I thought. MyNameIsKooky and Nobody boarded a conveniently placed rocket, although it was very inconveniently placed for me. They soon figured out how to fly the rocket and started flying towards me with it.

Luckily, a clown disguised as a cactus stood in a grassy area ahead. I would later know this clown as the Very Scary Clown, but that would be a while from now. If I could make it past him, he would surely slow down the rocket. "WHICH BUTTON MAKES THIS ROCKET TURN?!" MyNameIsKooky shouted so loud I could hear it.

Some various useless devices that the rocket had started, but the rocket didn't turn. Everything was going great. Finally the rocket crashed into the clown, defeating it. Suddenly the rocket blasted me with a laser. Sure that MyNameIsKooky and Nobody had discovered the weapon system, I quickly ran and hid.

After a few moments of nothing happening, I, not having been as smart as I am now, decided to see what was going on in the rocket. Sneaking onboard, I found that no one was there. That was good. I had the whole rocket to myself, and could pilot it wherever I wanted it to assist me in my world conquering. I was just getting up to the seat, however, when MyNameIsKooky and Nobody appeared again and started pressing buttons randomly. Suddenly, a giant claw picked me up and dropped me down a random tube into an empty room. An effect of one of the buttons, I assumed, but I doubted I would ever get out.

"I wondered where that rocket went."
~Some Dude on that rocket
"He wondered where that rocket went."
~Doctor Obvious on the above quote.
"Oh, was that rocket yours? Uh, sorry."
~MyNameIsKooky on Some Dude's quote.

PAGE 25

After a few seconds, I heard a bizarre countdown and the rocket exploded. Flying through the air, I finally landed in a wormhole. Several worms resided there, including bookworms, and I had to be careful so the bookworms didn't get near me. After walking for a while, I found a cave. Some other guy who helped MyNameIsKooky and Nobody in the beginning appeared to be eating lots of ice cream. Just outside, I saw a robot I had thrown away due to defectiveness. If it saw me, it would want revenge. I decided to stay in the cave until MyNameIsKooky and Nobody had dealt with it.

MyNameIsKooky tried to fight the robot, but couldn't figure out how to use a grenade. Then a giant hamburger fell in front of the cave entrance and I didn't see anything more of MyNameIsKooky and Nobody for a while.

"No quotes yet?"
~Doctor Impatient after two seconds
"Hello?"
~Doctor Impatient ten seconds later
"I've had enough waiting."
~Doctor Impatient fifteen seconds later
"How do you use those things, anyway?"
~MyNameIsKooky on grenades
"The Enclosed Instruction Guide was on the rocket with us and we didn't defeat it?!? How humiliating."
~Nobody on the Enclosed Instruction Guide being on the rocket.
"ICE CREAM!"
~The other guy on ice cream
"That could have been all one page, but it was two."
~Doctor Obvious on the above two pages
"THEY BLEW UP MY FAVORITE ROCKET!?!?! I'm on your side, Enclosed Instruction Guide."
~Some Dude on his favorite rocket
"Me too!"
~Nerd on the above quote
"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW!"
~Some Dude on worms
"Ha! I knew that was coming! So what did everyone else say?"
~Some Dude who had his volume turned down real low on the last quotes

PAGE 26

-TOASTERS CAN BE DANGEROUS-

Toasters can be dangerous because they try to burn your hands when you put Evil Toast in. They melt your Evil Plates and they can even shoot fireballs when angry. Keep toasters away from the wall when angry or they will melt stuff. I used to have an Immortal Toaster as a minion, but that was clearly a mistake. I got my brains fried. Wait, do books have brains? So I didn't get my brains fried because I don't have any brains. Woohoo.

"No wonder you're so stupid, brainless one. Now dance."
~Doctor Stupid on Page 26
"THE ENCLOSED INSTRUCTION GUIDE ISN'T STUPID!"
~Nerd on the above quote
"Hah. My volume is still down, morons."

PAGE 27

-AN EVIL JOURNEY, PART 1 (REVISED EDITION!)-

So, I decided to practice busting some innocent cilivans. I jumped into some bushes and readied myself. I saw two guys getting burgers from a bunny in a truck and I decided to try to attack them. I was almost done planning my attack when I noticed that they were halfway done with their burgers. I quickly created my first bad guy...

A mutant sock. That should do the trick. The two guys noticed the mutant sock, dropped their burgers and prepared to fight it. Some other dudes came and helped them out. Then the first two guys appeared again and one of the other dudes hit the new copies of the first guys, and himself, with a lightbulb, causing them all to disappear. And do you know what happened? The copies reappeared, dodging an explosion while the other dudes and guys defeated the mutant sock! I wasn't happy with how my road to universal domination was going, so I created more baddies, from ninjas to woodchucks to evil computers to giant spiders (which some dude managed to befriend). I noticed that the copies were sneaking around and going down a trapdoor. Meanwhile, I defeated one of the guys who was eating the burger. The other guy was too busy to revive him. What happened then was shocking. The guy became a bad zombie and started eating everyone's brains. Now this was great. Watching it was all like watching Star Wars Episode VII: Darth Vader's Resurrection which didn't exist until somewhere around MyNameIsKooky's time period. I was enjoying this. I really was.

"We know all this. Tell us something we don't know."
~Doctor Impatient on all this
"We didn't know about the copies."
"Um..."
~Doctor Um... on, um...

PAGE 28

All was going well, especially because I had figured out how to see into the future with something called Book Magic, magic only evil books could do. I saw myself getting chased by the guys, who were in a rocket. Sure that afterwards they would defeat me, I quickly tried to think of a way to stop the future I saw. Building an underground room and opening the trapdoor that I had leading to it, I quickly hid inside and began making a robotic version of myself, as well as a killer bicycle. Forgetting to look the other trap door that led to the next room, I quickly left before anyone could find me.

"Those robots will hold those guys up for a while..." I muttered to myself. Just then, the two guys fell on me. "Or not," I added quietly, then said "Ow! You must be the 2 people that must fight me! That fake Enclosed Instruction Guide really was fake! LittleZBot and the others are stuck fighting some of my robots! Even one of the robotic versions of me! I'm the REAL REAL one! The one that WILL try to escape from you in the future when you go in the rocket. I can see in the future! We will fight this battle 2 on 1! I will win! Now my first ultimate attack is... Uh... RUN AWAY!!!" Quickly going down the elevator shaft to a third room, I knew-or at least thought-that the guys would never find me now.

Some time after I went down in the elevator, however, I noticed that four of each guy were digging through the ceiling above me. As I went to get prepared, one more of each came. Thinking quickly, I added reinforcements to my precious cover, added Deluxe and Mega pages, and put in the autograph page. Standing in front of a mirror I randomly had there, I knew what I would be called: The Reinforced Mega Enclosed Instruction Guide Deluxe Autographed Edition.

"GO REINFORCED MEGA ENCLOSED INSTRUCTION GUIDE GO!"
~Some Dude on Page 28
"I knew... setting... my volume... back... to normal... was... a bad idea..."
~Some Dude who turned his volume way up again before and during the above quote
"GO REINFORCED MEGA ENCLOSED INSTRUCTION GUIDE GO!"
~Nerd on Page 28
"OH SHUT UP!"
~WEFIGHT FAN on the above quote

PAGE 29

-STUFF-

Those robots will hold those guys up for a while...

Or not.

"Ask yourself."
~Some Dude on something
"What was that about?"
~Nobody on the above quote
"Nothing."
~Some Dude on answering Nobody

PAGE 30

Ow! You must be the 2 people that must fight me! That fake Enclosed Instruction Guide really was fake! LittleZBot and the others are stuck fighting some of my robots! Even one of the robotic versions of me! I'm the REAL REAL one! The one that WILL try to escape from you in the future when you go in the rocket. I can see in the future! We will fight this battle 2 on 1! I will win! Now my first ultimate attack is... Uh... RUN AWAY!!!

"OK."
~Nobody on stuff
"Yes."
~Nobody on stuff
"OK."
~Nobody on stuff
"No."
~Nobody on stuff
"OK."
~Nobody on stuff
"AGH NO."
~MyNameIsKooky on OK, Yes, and No

PAGE 31

Hello
Please
Thank you
You're welcome
Excuse me
Sorry
Have a nice day
Good morning
Good afternoon
Good evening
Good night

I SAY THE ABOVE PHRASES, SO THINK TWICE BEFORE SAYING I COULD BE MORE POLITE, PUNK!

"Hmmm..."
~Evil Punk on thinking
"Hmmm..."
~Evil Punk on thinking twice
"You could be more polite."
~Evil Punk on Page 31

PAGE 32

-STORY TIME-

Alright kids, story time!
First there was a teenager who could get ran over.
He was bored because he didn't get defeated.
Heres a poem that tells the story..

There was an old lion named Lou
Who ate lots of monkeys at the Zoo
He got hit by a rake
And fell in a lake
And I hope he wasn't big like you.

THE END

MUAHAHAHA. THAT SHOULD GIVE YOU NIGHTMARES.

"Wait, thats it? OW!"
~Sammy_P on reading stories while getting beat up by Slammy_Bro on Page 31~
"MOO!"
~Doctor Cow on Story Time
"Arrgh..."
~Some Dude who had his volume turned up on the last quote
"ARGH! THIS IS SO STUPID!"
~Sammy_Bro and Slammy_P on Page 32
"What is with these random new guys?"
~Bright Beast-That-Bites-Hot on random new guys
"Bye bye, balloon."
~Random Kid who just let go of his balloon
"POP!"
~A balloon on popping
"Arrgh... Morons..."
~Some Dude who still had his volume turned up on the last quote

PAGE 33

-AN EVIL JOURNEY, PART 2, VARIATION 2-

I defeated one of the copies of one of the guys, saying "There's no time for that now!" having sensed that if I had heard what they were saying that would have been an evil thing to say, and what I somehow knew was the original of the same guy attacked me with a pickaxe. "They had pickaxes?" I said to myself, surprised. "Well someone could have told me!"

"That's what MyNameIsKooky said." said the original of the one guy.

Aha, I thought, The other guy must be MyNameIsKooky. I suddenly noticed that there was also a guy named Nobody, so assumed that's who the guy who attacked me was.

They fought me for a bit, failing to do any real damage, until Nobody ripped out my autograph page. Suddenly I was just the Reinforced Mega Enclosed Instruction Guide Deluxe. I felt deprived greatly of power. My heart longed for the autograph page. I signed myself with my pencil and that was that.

Suddenly a bunch of the dudes who were helping MyNameIsKooky and Nobody fell from the sky, as well as some random Krakens. They all helped to fight me. I was sure to lose more HP against more people. "Reinforced Mega Enclosed Instruction Guide Deluxe Autographed Edition, you are far outnumbered now!" MyNameIsKooky shouted to me.

"You don't say," I muttered. Just then, me and one of the dudes who was helping, one who seemed to be partially some sort of Robot, Started fighting me with a Lightsaber. Thinking quickly for a distraction, I used Book Magic to summon some glowing blue socks onto MyNameIsKooky. All the copies of Nobody quickly helped him out, however, and the real one stole my Autograph page, and my pencil! I was merely Reinforced Mega Enclosed Instruction Guide Deluxe Edition once more.

One of the copies pulled out a notepad I placed in myself that would become me over time, which made me extremely happy. Before I knew what had happened, my deluxe pages were gone. Just being a Reinforced Mega Enclosed Instruction Guide Deluxe Edition made me less happy. MyNameIsKooky teleported across the room. Trying to scare them, I turned to Page 36, the page on Book Magic.

However, when MyNameIsKooky teleported onto me and made me lose HP, there was no chance of denying that the blue socks had given him teleporting powers. I quickly used Book Magic for real, turning them all into paper versions of themselves, And shredding all but Nobody, who would recover the notepad if I was defeated, and MyNameIsKooky, who kept teleporting away, in a paper shredder. I was being very evil. It was awesome.

"Boing! Celery lipstick goes well on pink suits! Man the ugly cannons! DO YOU LIKE WAFERS ON CHEESE? Yes? You liar."
~No idea

PAGE 34

While MyNameIsKooky tried to harm me, Nobody defeated the notepad and slipped through a crack before I could defeat him for it. I was not having as good a day as I had wanted. MyNameIsKooky slipped through too, and I was left alone. To pass the time, and to relieve stress, I wrote a page in myself.

'CUTE FLUFFY BUNNIES STINK! ADORABLE BABY BIRDS ARE DESTRUCTIVE TO THE SOCIETY! LOVELY FLOWERS MUST BE EXTERMINATED! DESTROY! SMASH THEM ALL! CRUSH! CRUSH!'

That was a lot better. But then all the other dudes randomly got revived and became human again, and that really stank. I quickly got back to writing my page.

'PAPER SHREDDERS ARE FAULTY! THEY MUST BE UPGRADED! THIS MEANS WAR! WAR! SLICE ALL THE OLD PAPER SHREDDERS IN HALF! DESTROY! DESTROY! HEY! I HATE DOGGIES!!!!!!'

The 'HEY! I HATE DOGGIES!!!!!!' part wasn't supposed to be on the page. A dog, however, seemed to be eating me, so I impulsively put that in my page. I also noticed that a random wall was missing, connecting this room to a random other one with a door. Then an elephant stepped on me. "How random is this going to get?" I said to myself. I might have drank an awesome health potion that was randomly next to me, but I was just focusing on escaping, my HP was actually shrinking. Then the same dog came to where I fled and ate me. What did I tell you about dogs?

"But doggies are cute!"
~Random Kid on doggies
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"
~Nerd on the Enclosed Instruction Guide getting eaten
"I remember that fight. It was awesome."
~Nobody on Page 34
"I taught myself not to eat crackers!"
~MyNameIsKooky on himself and crackers
"Um... okay."
~Doctor Um... on the above quote

PAGE 35

-I AM BORED AND STRESSED-

CUTE FLUFFY BUNNIES STINK! ADORABLE BABY BIRDS ARE DESTRUCTIVE TO THE SOCIETY! LOVELY FLOWERS MUST BE EXTERMINATED! DESTROY! SMASH THEM ALL! CRUSH! CRUSH! PAPER SHREDDERS ARE FAULTY! THEY MUST BE UPGRADED! THIS MEANS WAR! WAR! SLICE ALL THE OLD PAPER SHREDDERS IN HALF! DESTROY! DESTROY! HEY! I HATE DOGGIES!!!!!!

"But doggies are cute!"
~Random Kid on doggies
"Wow. New information. We haven't heard that twice before."
~Doctor Sarcastic on the above quote
"Duuuuuude, you need to chill out."
~Some Dude on Page 35

PAGE 36

-BOOK MAGIC-

Only evil books can do Book Magic. Book Magic can teleport things, transform things, and do more dangerous stuff. Beware of it. I can use it. Ha ha ha. Be afraid.

"I don't think the Enclosed Instruction Guide did that. Watch this!"
~MyNameIsKooky on himself teleporting
"Lucky."
~Nobody on MyNameIsKooky teleporting
"HEY! THE POINT OF THIS PAGE IS TO MAKE YOU AFRAID OF BOOK MAGIC! NOT TO SHOW OFF RANDOM POWERS!"
~The Enclosed Instruction Guide on the point of Page 36

PAGE 37

-STUFF-

There's no time for that now!

They had pickaxes?

Well someone could have told me!

You don't say.

"No time for what? Who had pickaxes? Tell you what? Say what?"
~Doctor Stupid on Page 37
"This is another one of my phrase pages. Now scram, punk."
"No."
~Evil Punk on the above quote
"YOU AGAIN?! I've been meaning to dispose of you, punk."
"Then you should have done it earlier."
~Evil Punk on the above quote
"Hi."
~MyNameIsKooky on greeting people
"Do you mind?"
~Enclosed Instruction Guide on people butting in
"Oh, okay."
~MyNameIsKooky on saying 'Oh, okay.'
"Now, where were we?"
~Enclosed Instruction Guide on our location
"Page 1."
~Doctor Lies on lying about page locations

PAGE 38

-WEFIGHT BACKWARDS BASH 2-

OK, here we go again, this time being randomly narrated by Sammy_P because he decided to write in me.

Maxnick is in the middle ages!

Maxnick runs into time machine!

Maxnick puts EvilZbot 2398754688.0's robotic parts together and makes a time machine!!!

But, he already ran into the time machine... Did he put a time machine IN a time machine? Then he went into the future to give Sammy_P a...

Maxnick revives EvilZbot 2398754688.0's robotic parts!

EvilZbot 2398754688.0 is defeated!

Maxnick gets a bucket of water an dumps it on EvilZbot 2398754688.0!

Maxnick gets an idea!

Maxnick sees EvilZbot 2398754688.0 who came from the future somehow!!!

But, he was already there...

MyNameIsKooky goes into the elevator to the 10th floor!

The 9th floor is apparently empty.

MyNameIsKooky goes into the elevator to the 9th floor!

Pool of goo is defeated!

But... the... AUGH!

MyNameIsKooky cuts a hole in the floor with his wacky boomerang and lures the pool of goo into it!

MyNameIsKooky bashes the strange device with his wacky boomerang!

Strange device tries to attack MyNameIsKooky!

Should the Strange Device be broken now?

MyNameIsKooky says: "That was easy!"

Mutant socks 1-1000 are defeated!

The strange device attacks all the Mutant Socks!

MyNameIsKooky plugs the strange device into the mutant socks!

THE SOCKS WERE GONE!

Strange device needs a power source!

MyNameIsKooky dodges all of the mutant socks and picks up the strange device!

A strange device is in the corner.

MyNameIsKooky runs into the elevator to the 7th floor!

YOU WERE IN THE 7TH FLOOR!

Flying Monsters 1 and 2 are defeated!

Flying Monsters 1 and 2 collide!

MyNameIsKooky slips out of Flying Monster 2's grip!

Flying Monster 1 flies towards MyNameIsKooky!

It missed!

...Huh, what did I miss?...

Flying Monster 2 tries to eat MyNameIsKooky!

Flying Monsters 3 and 4 are defeated!

Flying Monster 2 picks up MyNameIsKooky!

MyNameIsKooky loses 200 HP!

*plays with toy train*

MyNameIsKooky jumps out of the way and into some spikes!

Flying Monsters 3 and 4 fly at MyNameIsKooky!

Flying Monsters 8-5 are defeated!

...Eh? I'm awake... *sleeps*

Flying Monsters 8-5 collide!

MyNameIsKooky jumps out of the way!

Flying Monsters 8-5 fly towards MyNameIsKooky!

BUT THE MONSTERS WERE DEFEATED!

Egg Nine hatches into Flying Monster Eight!

Eggs One to Eight are defeated!

MyNameIsKooky is too loud!

MyNameIsKooky says: "ARRRGH!!!"

What?

Flying Monster Seven lays nine eggs!

Flying Monster Eight is defeated!

Flying Monster Eight continues to bash the floor.

THATS NOT RIGHT!

Flying Monster Eight bashes on the floor.

Flying Monster Ten is defeated!

Flying Monster Nine is defeated!

Flying Monster Ten flies into Huge Monster Nine!

OK, I HATE MY LIFE.

MyNameIsKooky ducks.

Flying Monster Ten flies towards MyNameIsKooky!

He didn't notice that.

MyNameIsKooky says: "Oh, shoot."

Huge eggs hatch into more flying monsters!

MyNameIsKooky runs into the elevator to the 6th floor!

I WISH I WAS IN AN ELEVATOR NOW. TRAPPED IN ONE.

MyNameIsKooky loses 100 HP!

Cherry bomb explodes on MyNameIsKooky!

Cherry bomb runs over to MyNameIsKooky!

MyNameIsKooky loses 490 HP!

*prepares to press a button*

Evil Cow is defeated!

Cherry bomb is too loud!

Cherry bomb says: "YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!"

Cherry bomb lands on the floor!

*presses button, missile comes toward Sammy_P, but hits someone else*

MyNameIsKooky throws a cherry bomb at the evil cow!

MyNameIsKooky realizes that the evil cow was the cow from the floor below and the evil cow followed MyNameIsKooky up to the 5th floor!

WHAT FLOOR? *reads a book*

MyNameIsKooky goes into the elevator to the 5th floor!

Evil Robot 2 is defeated!

Cow tramples Evil Robot 2!

MyNameIsKooky says: "If only I could teleport smells. Oh wait, the Evil McDonalds Worker took my teleporting powers. Shoot."

I'm happy. IT'S ALMOST DONE!

MyNameIsKooky loses 100 HP!

Cheese smells bad!

Evil Robot 3 is defeated!

A piece of cheese fatally hits Evil Robot 3!

YESSSSSS I'M DONNNNNNE YESSSSSSSSSSSS!

"Too long, Clanky, TOO LONG!"
~Sammy_P wishing he got hit by a missile
"You're miserable? I'm the one who had to fix all of your careless typos."
~Enclosed Instruction Guide on Sammy_P being some miserable narrator
"YES I WOULD LIKE TO FOOT LONGS YES AND A STRAWBERRY AND A EXTRA EXTRA EXTRA EXTRA EXTRA EXTRA LARGE PIZZA MAN I LIKE FRACTIONS 1/2 EQUALS 6/12."
~Some Weird And/Or Cool Guy on food
"FOOD."
~Some LOUD GUY
Ahh...
~NOT YET WRITTEN
Last edited by MyNameIsKooky on Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
MyNameIsKooky
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by MyNameIsKooky » Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:00 am

PAGE 39

-BAD LUCK WEAPONS-

HEY! STOP WRITING IN ME MICAH! ARRGH!

This is the Bad Luck Weapon Page! If you keep reading this, I'll name some weapons, then you will be DESTROYED by the weapons I will name! Good luck trying to dodge them!

1. Throwing Cars
2. Hammer
3. Bow and Arrow
4. Slingshot
5. Slammy_P
6. Slammy_Bro
7. Megaphone
8. Instant Death Spikes
9. Bombs
10. Orange Tumbler
11. Orange Tumbler
12. Orange Tumbler
13. Orange Tumbler
14. Orange Tumbler
15. Orange Tumbler
16. Orange Tumbler
17. Orange Tumbler
18. Orange Tumbler
19. Orange Tumbler
20. Orange Tumbler
21. Gun
22. Everything on the List.

Look! Some Strong Doctor is throwing 2 cars at you! Yeah yeah, and look at that, Some Weird Idiot is throwing 2 hammers at you! *insert whoosh sound here* I see you are being stabbed by 2 arrows from Doctor Archery. And look, you are being hit by some SPIKED DEATH ROCKS. You want more, ehh? Then Slammy_P and Slammy_Bro will SLAM YOU TWICE!

Slam SLam SLAm SLAM!!!

Ahh, you need a First Aid Kit, oh no, don't grab the 1-Up mushroom... HAH! I stopped you with a Mega Phone, oh yeah, *insert someone putting a megaphone in your ear and screaming* Yeah, I see you can't hear. In fact, as I throws 2 instant death spikes at you and throw 2 bombs at you, do you need more? I'll send out 20 Orange Tumblers to destory you and shoots 2 guns at same time at you! Ok, that's enough. ERGH, AHH!! STOP THROWING ME AT THAT HEATER. ARRGH!

"YOU OWE ME THAT DOLLAR BACK! "
~You on Page 39
"I'm going to destroy you all..."
~Some Dude who had his volume all the way all on the last quote
"Cheese, anyone?"
~Doctor Cheese on Page 39
"Squeak?"
~Mouse on Page 39
"SSSQQQEEEAAAKKK!!!"
~Mouse on Page 39
"...Like I said... I'm going to destroy you all..."
~Some Dude who had his volume turned all the way up again on the last quote
"HOW MANY STINKIN' SPELLING MISTAKES DO I HAVE TO CORRECT FROM MICAH'S AND SAMUEL'S PAGES?!"
~Enclosed Instruction Guide on random people's bad spelling
"Ow."
~Some Dude who forgot to turn his volume down again somehow

PAGE 40

-WEFIGHT BACKWARDS BASH 3-

This Wefight Backwards Bash is the part where MyNameIsKooky tries to reverse the effects of the burger that ran into Nobody's mouth, finally discovering that Volvic Revive does so perfectly.

MyNameIsKooky attacks Paheet with Volvic Revive!

Goodie. Everything's settled then.

Evil bunny begins to feed the monster...

MyNameIsKooky will try 'reviving' it!

Why is MyNameIsKooky reviving the monster? What a fool.

MyNameIsKooky gets an idea!

MyNameIsKooky needs to try something else...

If you call that an idea.

The Paheet is still a Paheet.

MyNameIsKooky teleports back to the Paheet.

But he was already at it!

The factory is destroyed!

MyNameIsKooky teleports out of the factory.

The entire factory blows up!

It seems MyNameIsKooky was stopping the destroyed factory from exploding.

MyNameIsKooky dodges the pieces of exploding factory!

MyNameIsKooky accidently teleports the exploding parts of the factory to be launched at himself!

The top half of the factory fell down and exploded!

But the entire factory already blew up!

The top half of the factory is tipping over!

But it already fell!

MyNameIsKooky accidently teleports a whole half of the factory to on top of the factory!

It's raining bricks now!

But, instead he teleports pieces of the wall to above his head!

Instead of what?

MyNameIsKooky tries to teleport the conveyer belt away!

RULE PLANET WEFIGHT, AND ALL SURROUNDING PLANETS. :twisted:

Okay, that just makes me mad. What did you think I was trying to do? :x

Enclosed Direction Guide prepares to do what it's uncle failed to do.

MyNameIsKooky must disassemble the factory by teleporting pieces away.

Right. Moving on now...

MyNameIsKooky gets an idea!

MyNameIsKooky tries to destroy it, but the machinery is too tough.

The machinery involved in his idea? He has too wild of an imagination.

MyNameIsKooky sees lots of machinery.

MyNameIsKooky teleports to the other side of the door.

The door to the factory is locked down tight.

The factory is deeper in the spooky forest!

MyNameIsKooky teleports to the factory that makes the weird ice cream and hamburgers.

So he went back.

MyNameIsKooky thinks that he rescued Nobody.

Meanwhile, it's Doctor Rabbit that MyNameIsKooky rescued!

Directions become Enclosed Direction Guide

MyNameIsKooky thinks the best way is to find the factory that makes all the weird ice cream and hamburgers, and shut it down.

He kinda did.

MyNameIsKooky wonders how to undo the transformation.

MyNameIsKooky teleports away!

MyNameIsKooky teleports the Paheet outside.

It is the monster's lair.

THE PAHEET IS THE MONSTER'S LAIR?

LittleZbot walks inside.

Wall breaks.

Wow, this guy has really bad luck.

LittleZbot zaps and slashes the wall.

MyNameIsKooky teleports to the other side of the wall.

Good thinking.

MyNameIsKooky wonders if these are the walls to the monsters lair, or the bunny's lair...

MyNameIsKooky loses 8 HP!

I guess he wondered too hard about it.

MyNameIsKooky bangs into a metal wall!

MyNameIsKooky runs forward!

What is he, stupid?

MyNameIsKooky thinks this must mean the evil bunny is nearby!

Brilliant, er... deduction.

MyNameIsKooky says: "No, that's not helpful at all, but thanks for telling me."

I guess the guy's hearing things.

ThyNameIsKooky says: "I can read minds now. A bunny is watching you, if that means anything at all."

ThyNameIsKooky comes.

And I thought Paradox Planet was bad.

MyNameIsKooky has 2 wacky boomerangs left now.

Wacky boomerang is defeated!

Wacky boomerang is defeated!

So now he has no Wacky Boomereangs.

MyNameIsKooky hits the wacky boomerang with another wacky boomerang!

Did I count wrong?

Directions begin making themselves stronger.

The wacky boomerang chases after MyNameIsKooky!

MyNameIsKooky has 3 wacky boomerangs left now.

I must have.

Radioactive chicken is defeated!

Wacky boomerang speeds up its spinning, and continues whacking radioactive chicken!

Radioactive chicken loses 100 HP!

Now it can attack the -!

Chocolate is defeated!

Angry bag of sandwiches is defeated!

Wacky boomerang whacks angry bag of sandwiches, radioactive chicken, and chocolate!

MyNameIsKooky throws a wacky boomerang!

The evil bunny must have tripped a switch, so the evil bunny must be nearby.

Chocolate appeared!

Radioactive Chicken appeared!

Angry bag of sandwiches appeared!

Paradox Planet is becoming comparatively understandable.

MyNameIsKooky has 4 wacky boomerangs left.

I defanitely counted wrong.

These wacky boomerangs might come in handy, but also not so handy.

MyNameIsKooky realizes that wacky boomerangs whacks stuff, then chases him.

LittleZbot uses his Z-Bot powers to zoom back to the Boomerangs, and then does what he did in the last Post.

Except it's nowhere near Little Zbot, it already went away.

See what I mean about Paradox Planet?

LittleZbot says "You could use these other Boomerangs to lure to a enemy.

LittleZbot slashes the Wacky and Very Wacky Boomerangs with his LightSaber!

"Yikes!" LittleZbot calls when MyNameIsKooky passes him.

Directions say: "Maybe I don't need to revive the Guide... I could become the guide... or even become stronger!"

Directions run away!

MyNameIsKooky says: "That was close."

Not really.

Very wacky boomerang runs away!

Wacky boomerang runs after very wacky boomerang!

Directions lose 100 HP!

Very wacky boomerang hits Directions!

MyNameIsKooky throws the very wacky boomerang!

Insanity.

MyNameIsKooky has an idea!

MyNameIsKooky has to find a way to stop that wacky boomerang, save Nobody, and then stop Directions from reviving the Enclosed Instruction Guide!

Directions jumps away from MyNameIsKooky and runs away!

Directions says: "THAT'S RIGHT! Run, fool, run! You should have known I'm a cousin of the Enclosed Instruction Guide! I will revive the Enclosed Instruction Guide and all evil things will come back to life! You won't be able to save your friend to help save the world because that wacky boomerang will chase you for the rest of your life! AHAHAHAHA!"

Wacky boomerang continues to follow MyNameIsKooky!

MyNameIsKooky runs away from wacky boomerang!

Wacky boomerang is spinning faster than a saw blade!

Wacky boomerang comes back to MyNameIsKooky!

Wacky boomerang starts to spin faster!

Wacky boomerang whacks a nearby tree!

My brain is melt-We've already discussed that. Never mind.

MyNameIsKooky throws a wacky boomerang!

Wacky boomerangs can only be used once.

MyNameIsKooky wonders what the wacky boomerangs do.

Directions says: "NO! DON'T MAKE VERY WACKY BOOMERANGS! THEY ARE DANGEROUS TO ME! You might want to take me on your journey, I could be some help."

MyNameIsKooky now has 5 wacky boomerangs and 1 very wacky boomerang!

I lost count. There's proof.

MyNameIsKooky uses the burnt candy cane and explosive rocket shoes to make a very wacky boomerang!

So now he has two.

MyNameIsKooky uses the remaining 4 normal rocket shoes and 4 normal candy canes to make 4 more wacky boomerangs.

Wow. That makes nine.

Directions says: "Wacky boomerangs can only be used once. They sure are wacky boomerangs."

It makes a wacky boomerang!

MyNameIsKooky combines a normal candy cane with a normal pair of rocket shoes!

Directions says: "To save your friend, combine candy canes and rocket shoes."

He just did.

MyNameIsKooky reads Directions.

MyNameIsKooky thinks that he has plenty of stuff.

Thankfulness is good.

MyNameIsKooky now has 5 normal candy canes, a burnt candy cane, a pair of explosive rocket shoes, and 5 pairs of normal rocket shoes.

MyNameIsKooky says: "That was convenient."

Someone throws more candy canes, more rocket shoes, and directions, out of the ground.

MyNameIsKooky wonders what to do with a burnt candy cane and explosive rocket shoes.

I AM DOOMED.

The candy cane is burnt now.

MyNameIsKooky gets out of the rocket shoes and takes the candy cane out of the rocket shoes.

The rocket shoes will explode instead when someone turns them on.

The rocket shoes cannot be used again since they got clogged.

The rocket shoes stop flying around!

The rocket shoes get clogged.

Again?

MyNameIsKooky sticks the candy cane into both ends of the rocket shoes!

MyNameIsKooky doesn't know how to turn off the rocket shoes!

MyNameIsKooky is above ground level!

Rocks are defeated!

...Eh?

MyNameIsKooky breaks the rocks at the top of the metropolis!

Ceiling is defeated!

The ceiling smashes!

The rocks held together the ceiling!

MyNameIsKooky flies up out of the building through the ceiling.

MyNameIsKooky puts on the rocket shoes.

Well, actually, MyNameIsKooky isn't really sure what to do.

MyNameIsKooky takes them, and knows what to do.

Wow. He comes up with ideas FAST.

A candy cane and jet powered rocket shoes.

The items are...

MyNameIsKooky sees the items he can use to save Nobody behind the now broken wall.

But what are they???

GruntGruntGruntGruntGrunt bashes a hole in the wall of the building with his club.

MyNameIsKooky says: "I don't think a caveman dude would fit into a city like this, but whatever."

GruntGruntGruntGruntGrunt says: "Grunt."

MyNameIsKooky says: "GruntGruntGruntGruntGrunt? What are you doing here?"

MyNameIsKooky sees GruntGruntGruntGruntGrunt.

He hasn't seen him all this time?

MyNameIsKooky goes inside the building.

MyNameIsKooky loses 10 HP!

The building was a trap!

MyNameIsKooky rolls into a wall of a building!

MyNameIsKooky rolls down a steep hill!

MyNameIsKooky trips over a rock!

MyNameIsKooky says: "No. Lemme see."

Mini-Transformo says: "Looks quite futuristic, doesn't it?"

Mini-Transformo bounces over in his jar.

MyNameIsKooky goes to the end of the tunnel and sees an underground metropolis.

MyNameIsKooky says: "Okay."

I assume he means the metropolis is okay.

Mini-Transformo says: "This IS the research station. It's a secret underground research station. Go to the end of the tunnel and see for yourself!"

MyNameIsKooky says: "I thought I mailed you to the research station."

MyNameIsKooky says: "Huh?"

He's hearing things again.

ThyNameIsKooky finds a one use time machine and goes back to his time.

ThyNameIsKooky is underground too!

Qtheman loses 100 HP! 100 HP left!

iKooky 4.0 shoots at Qtheman with a lazer!

iKooky 4.0 loses 50 HP! 2950 HP left!

That could have been more effective.

Qtheman uses his sword against iKooky 4.0!

MyNameIsKooky is underground again, and now he has to find a way back up to above the ground so he can find Nobody!

Trap door is defeated!

MyNameIsKooky punched trap door when he was falling!

MyNameIsKooky falls through the Trap door!

Trap door loses 84 HP! 1 HP remaining!

MyNameIsKooky attacks Trap Door with a hammer!

Ninja is defeated!

The trap door was a ninja?

MyNameIsKooky teleports Ninja's foot so that Ninja kicks himself!

Ninja roundhou-

It missed!

MyNameIsKooky kicks Ninja!

It missed!

Ninja roundhouse kicks MyNameIsKooky!

Fribble is defeated!

The fribble lands on the ground really hard!

MyNameIsKooky teleports the fribble up high!

Trap door appeared!

Ninja appeared!

Fribble appeared!

Evil bunny trips another switch!

Evil bunny notices that MyNameIsKooky is following him!

MyNameIsKooky hopes he will be able to save Nobody.

MyNameIsKooky follows evil bunny. Evil bunny goes towards where the monster is with Nobody and Doctor Rabbit.

Nobody disappears!

Nobody says: "Laundry... see the dog... farewell!"

The hamburger runs into Nobody's mouth!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH. LEMME STOP THIS THINGY.

"OK."
~Nobody on Page 40
"AGH NO."
~The Illusionist on Page 40
"AGH NO."
~Some Dude on Page 40
"AGH NO."
~Bright Beast-That-Bites-Hot on Page 40
"QUACK NO."
~The Magic Doorknob on Page 40
"UM... AGH NO."
~Doctor Um.., on Page 40
"ON MAYBE AGH NO."
~Doctor Oh Maybe You Will Be Jealous on Page 40
"THAT WASN'T ALL THAT BAD."
~Doctor Lies on Page 40
"AGH NO."
~Page 40 on itself
"AGH NO."
~MyNameIsKooky on Nobody's quote
"OH YAY."
~Nerd on The Enclosed Instruction Guide

PAGE 41

-STUFF-

Yes! Now MyNameIsKooky will never be able to defeat any of my robots like he did before I was defeated! To defeat MyNameIsKooky, it's like fighting fire with fire. I fight MyNameIsKooky with MyNameIsKooky! To do that, I have created a robotic duplicate of MyNameIsKooky! Sadly, it is not as big as my other robots, but I present iKooky! Now, iKooky, go and defeat MyNameIsKooky!

Oh, no!

I forgot to put in MyNameIsKooky's texture! Oh, wait! People don't have textures in real life! Oops. Now iKooky will destroy anything that stands in his way and will try to take over the world!

ARRRGH! I FORGOT TO REMOVE THE TEXTURE THINGY!

Phew.

Now, iKooky 2.0! Scan for MyNameIsKooky!

This could come in handy.

Want to make my bad guys more powerful?

"Hmmm..."
~Evil Punk on thinking
"Hmmm..."
~Evil Punk on thinking twice
"You could be more polite."
~Evil Punk on Page 41
"I have a feeling those quotes were copied and pasted from an earlier page."
~Nobody on the above quotes

PAGE 42

-THE REASON-

I'm pretty sure you want to know the reason why evil people are evil by now, so here you are.

Evil guys attack good guys because that's what we're meant to do. If we don't attack them, then what's the point? If I was a good guy, would I attack Nobody and MyNameIsKooky? Probably not. But would you see MyNameIsKooky team up with iKooky? Probably not? Would I eat waffles while I write this? Probably not, unless I'm hungry. Oh wait, books don't eat stuff.

Anyways, I understand you fellow bad guys. I understand that every time you wish defeat upon us is because you care. It shall be so from now to the end of time! Everyone, both good guys and bad, must deal with what now, what was, and what will be! Thank you. Tomorrow belongs to Wefight! Back to work.

*DUE TO THE REQUEST OF THE ENCLOSED INSTRUCTION GUIDE, QUOTES HAVE BEEN DISABLED ON THIS PAGE*

PAGE 43

-AN EVIL JOURNEY, PART 5-

I don't know how it happened, but suddenly, I was no longer defeated. Neither, by the looks of things, were any of my fellow bad guys. All I knew was that I would get my revenge. Revenge was sweet. Working quickly, I added everything to create my new robot, even a nifty custom texture feature. Finally, I was done.

"Yes!" I cried, "Now MyNameIsKooky will never be able to defeat any of my robots like he did before I was defeated! To defeat MyNameIsKooky, it's like fighting fire with fire. I fight MyNameIsKooky with MyNameIsKooky! To do that, I have created a robotic duplicate of MyNameIsKooky! Sadly, it is not as big as my other robots, but I present iKooky! Now, iKooky, go and defeat MyNameIsKooky!"

But iKooky merely said "Error: Cannot load texture: Custom/MyNameIsKooky. Trying again. Nope. Will now defeat anything in path!"

"Oh, no!" I exclaimed, "I forgot to put in MyNameIsKooky's texture! Oh, wait! People don't have textures in real life! Oops. Now iKooky will destroy anything that stands in his way and will try to take over the world!"

Suddenly iKooky shot me with a laser, and I was defeated again.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"
~Nerd on the Enclosed Instruction Guide being defeated again
"You're the map, You're the map, YOU'RE THE MAP!!!"
~Some Dude getting his revenge on the map.
"Yes I am, Yes I am, YES I AM!!!!!"
~The Map on agreeing
"Revenge... isn't... sweet... you.... liar..."
~Some Dude who had his volume turned way up during the last quote
"DON'T CALL THE ENCLOSED INSTRUCTION GUIDE A LIAR!!!!!!!"
~Nerd on the above quote
"Woe... is... me..."
~Some Dude who had his volume turned way up during the last quote

PAGE 44

Luckily, my trusty mutant sock revived me, and I was able to start fixing iKooky and taking over the world again! It self-destructed though, so that didn't work.

It took a while, but I finally made an iKooky 2.0. It's first evil word were...

"Cannot load texture: Custom/MyNameIsKooky. Trying again. Nope."

"ARRRGH!" I screamed, "I FORGOT TO REMOVE THE TEXTURE THINGY!"

Knowing for sure I was going to get shot again, knowing there was no hope, I waited. I could picture death closing on on me from all sides. I let out a silent scream (it was silent because I didn'y have time to write 'AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH' in my 'Stuff' page). I could picture the devil greeting me as... I stopped. Nothing had happened. "Phew," I said, "Now, iKooky 2.0! Scan for MyNameIsKooky!"

iKooky scanned me intensely, then announced, This object has been attacked by MyNameIsKooky, and therefore has fingerprints of MyNameIsKooky on it. DESTROY."

I got shot and defeated again. I woke up having got my pages soaked by a healing potion. Stupid healing potions. One of the dudes who helped MyNameIsKooky and Nobody lit me on fire. It was awesome. I was the plain Enclosed Instruction Guide no longer. I was... Flaming Enclosed Instruction Guide! While the narrator overtalkitively babbled on about my being evil, I quickly escaped and saw a woman. An innocent citizen to destroy, I thought to myself. Quickly making a mutant rollerskate, I sent it at her. The woman saw it, and defeated it without making it lose HP!

"This could come in handy," I said to myself, and walked up to her, saying, "Want to make my bad guys more powerful?"

"No," she said. I was disappointed. "I would rather increase the power of your bad guys," she continued. I was delighted. We made all sorts of baddies, with me adding the danger, and her adding what I discovered was called Paradoxicalness, something that made things paradoxes. First we sent out the mutant rollerskates that weren't mutant. That was only the beginning. Soon we had constructing an entire brick fortress populated with only paradoxical baddies! I couldn't wait to see what happened next.

"POP!"
~Some Dude getting his revenge on the balloon
"..."
~Balloon on the above quote
"My... ears... again..."
~Some dude who had his volume turned way up during his last quote

PAGE 45

-A DEEPER LOOK AT PRAISE FOR THE ENCLOSED INSTRUCTION GUIDE PART 1-

This is a series of pages in which a deeper look will be taken at praise for me and other quotes which may seem like they are not praise for me, but really are, taken from each page.

This looks like a fun book to burn.

The poor Bright Beast, living in darkness, wishing he had something to do. Living his life in agony and despair. Then I come along, the perfect book to burn to cause just the enjoyment he needs... to keep him... alive.

Quick, Nobody! Rip out the Autograph page!

Good Ol' MyNameIsKooky, ever since he read me, he's loved all my pages. Resorting to anything, ANYTHING, just to get one, is just like him.

Onions! YUM!

Nobody, the poor lost thing. He never knew his love of onions. Never until I helped him find it, has he known his true desire. That of... onions.

HEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLP!!!

MyNameIsKooky again, this too is just like him. When he finds himself in peril, no matter how large, how seemingly impassible, he always finds he can rely on me for help. Always.

This book is my life.

Ah, Nerd, the faithful fan. He lives for this book. He would make sure we were defeated at the same times, and revived at the same times. No one is exactly like him. He has love for me like no other.

AHAHAHAHAHA YEAHAHAHAHAAH!

Oh, Hyena. He never knew how to laugh until he read my joke page. The true happiness that arose from within him was astonishing. I loved to show him a new joke every day, while I was still constructing the page. His laughter was wonderful, to think it wouldn't exist without me is amazing.

It should be easier to get lucky.

I Wanna Be The Guy Addict, how tormented he would be without me. Without me, he would still be struggling, life would not be as easy. His world would not be complete.

Wow, you punks are still reading this book? Don't you have any better things to do?

Doctor Rant, you have no idea how much this touches me. The fact that you would say anything against me, even if it meant losing my love, to save me from the lowliness of being read by punks, is so amazing, it is beyond words. I will never forget this.

You're kinda turning Wefight into
a novel. Or a biography.

How I adore MyNameIsKooky. He has given me more praise than anyone I know. Before me, he struggled to keep his eyes on wefight, he longed for a novel. Now, thanks to me, he has no trouble keeping his eyes on wefight, and a novel can be in front of him at all times.

Page 10 used to be a very long page, but it had to be
divided into two pages due to the length.

Doctor Obvious, oh Doctor Obvious, my service to you is much more than anyone else realizes. Had Page 10 been so long, you would have fallen asleep and missed my glorious tale. Thanks to page dividing, you can read me in between naps as you please.

"Without you, I would never have had fun in my life... I love you, Instruction Guide."
~Bright Beast-That-Bites-Hot on this deep and meaningful page
"I ADORE YOU ALMOST AS MUCH AS THE NERD... YOU MEAN EVERYTHING TO ME... I'M GONNA GO CRY NOW."
~MyNameIsKooky on his love of the Enclosed Instruction Guide
"I don't know how to thank you for helping me find onions."
~Nobody on onions
"I adore you even more than MyNameIsKooky does. I want to... want to... MARRY YOU."
~Nerd on marriage
"Ha ha ha, you know how to tell a good joke."
~Hyena on good jokes
"NO MORE PAIN. NO MORE HARDSHIP."
~I Wanna Be The Guy Addict on pain and hardship
"How did you know I still loved you?"
~Doctor Rant on still loving the Enclosed Instruction Guide
"I don't need to worry about falling asleep now! Thank you so much!"
~Doctor Obvious on falling asleep
"dlfahnsgjlkasdhi32yhiqvn tlwq5vup5b w5"
~Spammer on abusing the praise adding system
"gsdf;kle58965uy96055769tkjl;hd"
"dAGadfgsdfguaistg8888lkdfgjklbsflkgdfggsdhsdh"
"Do something about this spamming... please, for all of us."
~Nerd on spamming

[PRAISE ADDING SYSTEM CLOSED DUE TO INTENSE SPAMMING]

PAGE 46

-BLANK PAGE-

This page has been left blank.

"Well, the page before this one was... um... interesting."
~Doctor Um... on Page 46
"That's it. I'm burning this book."
~Bright Beast-That-Bites-Hot on Page 46
"I don't cry like that!"
~MyNameIsKooky on not crying like that
"Onions ARE good..."
~Nobody on onions
"I never actually considered marriage before."
~Nerd on marriage
"Don't tell me you ACTUALLY want to get married... :shock: "
~Some Disbelieving Dude on the above quote
"I'm good."
~Doctor Egotistical on being good

PAGE 47

-AN EVIL JOURNEY, PART 6-

I decided to use Book Magic to see how the guys were doing with my fortress. It turned out they were doing better than I had hoped. Nobody and another guy who looked like what MyNameIsKooky might have if he was from a few centuries earlier were beating up our baddies. Then my boxing glove I made sure to make really strong got the other guy.

"That's one strong boxing glove!" Nobody said as he attacked it, getting bitten by a snake that made him evil. I met with him and led him to the lab, where the three of us were creating the ultimate bomb. It was robotic, and would blow everyone up without blowing up evil people. I was sure the universe would soon be mine.

"The boxing glove was strong."
~Doctor Obvious on the boxing glove
"OK."
"Nobody says OK a lot."
~Doctor Obvious on Nobody saying OK
"OK."
"Book Magic is useful."
~Doctor Obvious on Book Magic
"OK."
"Bombs are explosive."
~Doctor Obvious on bombs
"OK."
"You two are driving me crazy!"
~Doctor Rant on the above quotes
"OK."
"Nobody and I are driving Doctor Rant crazy."
~Doctor Obvious on driving Doctor Rant crazy
"OK."
"AAAAAAAAAAARGH!"
~Doctor Rant on the above three quotes
"Life... is... unfair..."
~Some Dude who had volume turned up once again
"OK."

PAGE 48

After a working for a long time, the guy from centuries ago came in and Nobody was suddenly good, then they walked off together. "That was inconvenient," I heard the woman say so quietly it was impossible to hear.
We continued to work while I prepared to use Book Magic to find Nobody.

When the bomb was done, I teleported to Nobody using Book Magic. One of the dudes who was helping the guys was in the middle of some hypnotism that accidentally affected me. Suddenly I stomped my foot. Then I woke up from my trance and wondered where I got a foot.

MyNameIsKooky was hitting Nobody on the head with a strange ball, but it just seemed to be making him mad. Evidently Nobody was evil again, as he attacked MyNameIsKooky. Then the dude blew up my beautiful floor that me and the woman spent a long time building. Even worse, Nobody fell in! Then the dude defeated one of the woman's baddies.

I'm not sure what happened, but Nobody stole the ball from MyNameIsKooky and demanded a hamburger. MyNameIsKooky managed to bribe Nobody into holding the ball to his head, and it turned him into a duck. That was it. I was going to defeat MyNameIsKooky right then. I jumped at MyNameIsKooky as he shot Nobody with a red gun, turning him back to normal. Then Nobody lifted MyNameIsKooky and I sailed harmlessly past them into the pit that got made when the floor exploded.

I couldn't tell what was happening, but it seemed that Nobody turned good and decided to destroy the bomb. That was the worst news yet. It took me 30 seconds to get out of the pit and take the shortcut to the Bomb Room. Nobody pressed the off button that he himself made as a decoy. MyNameIsKooky made better progress, jumping onto the bomb and calling Nobody for help cutting wires. However, the wires they cut only made the bomb timer reset, and the bomb jump around, boogie, and turn blue.

I realized that the mechanically operated knife that was moving towards the wire that kept the bomb from blowing up was exposed. Quickly I signaled to the woman for her to use her gun, but instead he gave it to the guy from the past. Then Nobody used it to reveal the machinery, and MyNameIsKooky tried to use it to clog the machinery, but only managed to destroy the gun. I knew they needed more time. I could sense it.

"Don't look at me."
~Doctor Time on being looked at
"OK."

PAGE 49

-WEFIGHT FORWARDS BASH MARATHON-

As the previous Wefight Backwards Bash pages caused minor side effects of balding, headaches, and insanity, I decided this would be safer. This Wefight Forwards Bash is of the part where I fight Nobody and MyNameIsKooky directly for the first time.

MyNameIsKooky and Nobody land on the enclosed instruction guide!

Enclosed instruction guide loses 15 HP!

I still haven't gotten any major damage yet.

Enclosed instruction guide says: "Ow! You must be the 2 people that must fight me! That fake enclosed instruction guide really was fake! LittleZBot and the others are stuck fighting some of my robots! Even one of the robotic versions of me! I'm the REAL REAL one! The one that WILL try to escape from you in the future when you go in the rocket. I can see in the future! We will fight this battle 2 on 1! I will win! Now my first ultimate attack is... Uh... RUN AWAY!!!"

Enclosed instruction guide gets into his escape elevator and the elevator goes down!

MyNameIsKooky says: "We can't let him get away! We need to find a way down that elevator shaft!"

LittleZbot uses Ultimate LightSaber Slash and destroys some of the Robot that's fighting him's HP! 1 HP left! The robot falls into the pit where the Fake knob is! Knob looses 1 HP. BONK! The robot is destroyed with -7 HP! LittleZbot watches. He then zooms to Deeman's side. Deeman spins around and his LightSaber Slashes off the head of the Robot Nobody was fighting! Deeman's robot uses his two LightSabers Skillfully. He hits LittleZbot, and LittleZbot loses 54 HP! Deeman uses his LightSaber to protect LittleZbot from another blast from the two LighSabers. Deeman gains 56 Protectiveness! LittleZbot Laghs and says "Two against one! Sorry a ton!" Robot loses 5 happiness. He cries and Deeman and LittleZbot Slash their LighSabers at the Robot And Shatter it. Billy Bob Just finished with his robot. So he Races over to help Deeman and LittleZbot. All of them Go to Kooky's Robot. The Robot Slashes it's four LighSabers all around. Billy Bob Grabs Kooky's LightSaber. LittleZbot grabs Nobody's LightSaber and soon that Robot is pieces and bits. Knob finishes killing Snakes. Billy Bob sees Young MyNameIsKooky Staring at him! Deeman gains 8 surprise!

Nobody wonders how the heck he's going to document all this.

Suddenly Another Nobody and Another MyNameIsKooky come out of nowhere.

The other's look younger than the real one's but older than the young one's.

Nobody gets an idea.

Nobody says: "I have an idea. We'll hold each other's hands and use each other to get down the shaft. Only one would be able to get down, I suggest one of the older ones of us. Who are you anyway?"

Middle-age Nobody says: "When we went back the first time the second time our knowledge of going forward the only time was existent in the hidden ice cream chamber in our brains and we dodged the lightbulb cause we knew your plan."

Nobody has no idea what that means, and loses 15 Happiness because he was smarter when he was younger.

Yay! Nobody lost Happiness!

MyNameIsKooky says: "I guess they were just our past selves from when the lightbulb hit us and somehow dodged the lightbulb. It was just a few minutes ago. We were so cute back then."

Middle age MyNameIsKooky and Middle age Nobody smell ice cream and run off saying: "ICE CREAM ICE CREAM!" while dropping pickaxes behind them.

MyNameIsKooky says: "We had pickaxes? Well someone could have told us!"

Glad no one did.

Nobody and MyNameIsKooky pick up a pickaxe!

Nobody says: "Maybe we could use these pickaxes to dig through the floor to the bottom of the elevator!"

MyNameIsKooky says: "Nobody, that's a great idea!"

Nobody says: "We shouldn't dig into the elevator shaft! It's dangerous!"

MyNameIsKooky says: "Nobody, that's a great idea!"

Nobody says: "If we accidently dig into the elevator shaft, we will fall down and DIE."

Aww! It would have been great if that happened!

MyNameIsKooky says: "Nobody, that's a great idea!... Oh wait, that's bad. Well, let's start digging!"

MyNameIsKooky and Nobody use pickaxe attack on the floor!

Floor loses 100 HP! 900 HP left!

Floor is now very ANGRY!!!

Floor used earthquake attack!

MyNameIsKooky and Nobody lose 5 HP!

Middle age Nobody and Middle age MyNameIsKooky return with ice cream cones, and Young Nobody and Young MyNameIsKooky.

Then older versions of them come from the future!

The eight of them have pickaxes and dig through the floor.

The guide says: "8 enemies?!?!? This is not what I expected, I must get prepared!"

The guide escapes!

Even older versions of us come!

Eldest MyNameIsKooky says: "Oh, there's already eight of you. Time travel is so confusing."

Eldest Nobody says: "While maybe that's a good thing, the more there are the less likely it is for the youngest version of me to be defeated."

Young Nobody faints.

Floor loses 1,000 HP! -100 left!

Floor is defeated!

All Nobodys and MyNameIsKookys crashes through to the bottom of the elevator shaft!

MyNameIsKooky says: "Young Nobody fainted. Is that bad?"

No. It's perfect.

Maxnick looses 859,365,983,765,936,573,873,865,734,645,723,465,734,657,346 HP because he's so confused Image :? !

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Maxnick dies!!!!

Maxnick understands it now!

Maxnick shouts the answer!

Maxnick says: " :shock: + :twisted: + :idea: = Image"

That was random.

Nobody says: "Yes! Now only nine of us can fight! We must revive him!"

The Reinforced Mega Enclosed Instruction Guide Deluxe Autographed Edition comes!

The Reinforced Mega Enclosed Instruction Guide Deluxe Autographed Edition says: "There's no time for that now!"

The Reinforced Mega Enclosed Instruction Guide Deluxe Autographed Edition uses MEGA BOMB OF DOOM on Young Nobody!

Young Nobody is defeated!

I love that part.

Old Nobody says: "I still don't know why that didn't kill the rest of us."

Eldest Nobody says: "It's because of the folded clam space warp mega beetle. They just discovered it in my time."

Maxnick makes another unbreakable Trap Door and throws it at the other Trap Door!!!

Then...

Nothing happens...

However maxnick has a idea!

Maxnick forgets his idea!!!

Nobody has no idea what is going on, and suddenly sees a vision of maxnick still stuck under the trapdoor with his friends, trying to get out and defeat the Reinforced Mega Enclosed Instruction Guide Deluxe Autographed Edition.

Nobody thinks it's just his imagination and walks away to fight the Reinforced Mega Enclosed Instruction Guide Deluxe Autographed Edition with a pickaxe.

I hated pickaxes for two hours of my life after that.

Reinforced Mega Enclosed Instruction Guide Deluxe Autographed Edition loses 50 HP! 9950 HP left!

MyNameIsKooky says: "Does anyone else think this is confusing?"

MyNameIsKooky trips over a conviently placed twig and flies into Reinforced Mega Enclosed Instruction Guide Deluxe Autographed Edition!

Reinforced Mega Enclosed Instruction Guide Deluxe Autographed Edition loses 20 HP! 9930 HP left!

Wimp.

MyNameIsKooky loses 5 HP!

MyNameIsKooky scrambles back.

MyNameIsKooky says: "Nobody, can you blast this punk with your super powers?"

Nobody says: "I'll try!"

Nobody uses defeat power on the Reinforced Mega Enclosed Instruction Guide Deluxe Autographed Edition!

Reinforced Mega Enclosed Instruction Guide Deluxe Autographed Edition loses 0 HP!

Nobody is speechless.

Ha ha!

Reinforced Mega Enclosed Instruction Guide Deluxe Autographed Edition says: "YOU PUNY SUPERHERO WARRIOR!"

Reinforced Mega Enclosed Instruction Guide Deluxe Autographed Edition opens to an illustration of a defeated Nobody!

Nobody loses 100 Happiness! Nobody is depressed!

MyNameIsKooky says: "Yow!"

MyNameIsKooky trips over a conviently placed happiness pill!

MyNameIsKooky flies into Reinforced Mega Enclosed Instruction Guide Deluxe Autographed Edition!

Reinforced Mega Enclosed Instruction Guide Deluxe Autographed Edition loses 20 HP! 9910 HP left!

"Weird that if you trip on stuff and fly into someone, it does more damage than super powers?!"

Happiness pill slides to Nobody!

Nobody is undepressed with 100 happiness!

What??? No!!!

MyNameIsKooky trips on a conviently placed cracker!

MyNameIsKooky flies into Reinforced Mega Enclosed Instruction Guide Deluxe Autographed Edition!

Reinforced Mega Enclosed Instruction Guide Deluxe Autographed Edition loses 20 HP! 9890 HP left!

MyNameIsKooky says: "A cracker here?! I KNOW THE CULPRIT!"

MyNameIsKooky faces young MyNameIsKooky!

MyNameIsKooky says: "I thought I taught myself not to eat crackers at situations like this at your age!"

Young MyNameIsKooky says: "Not yet, apparently. I'll stop now."

MyNameIsKooky says: "Oh, I get it! I'm the one who taught younger self not to eat crackers at times like this!"

Billy Bob and Deeman and LittleZbot grab all the Robot's LightSabers and hang them on belts. Young MyNameIsKooky Uses a Diamond and Everyone else uses two LightSabers on the Trap Door. Trap Door loses 1 HP! Knob bangs on the Door. Spider uses his ULTRA MEGA SUPERPOWERS on the door. Baby LittleZbot uses Drool power. Knob gains Superpowers! Knob uses SUPER ULTRA MEGA SPECIAL BANG!!!!!! ATTACK!
Trap Door breaks open and everyone falls down!

But LittleZBot finds another tough trap door blocking the way.

This trap door is even TOUGHER!

All the other people are tired from the last trap door.

Nobody gets an idea.

Nobody says: "How come I'm always the one getting the ideas?"

Nobody says: "We have to find the page of the Reinforced Mega Enclosed Instruction Guide Deluxe Autographed Edition that has the autograph!"

MyNameIsKooky says: "Okay. If you say so."

MyNameIsKooky jumps on the Mega Enclosed Instruction Guide (I'm too lazy to write the whole name right now) and holds it still!

MyNameIsKooky says: "Quick! Try to find the autograph page and do whatever you're gonna do!"

Nobody searches through the Reinforced Mega Enclosed Instruction Guide Deluxe Autographed Edition and can't find anything.

Old Nobody says: "Page 9,583! Page 9,583!

Nobody turns to page 9,583 and discovers that it has the name "Jeff Bobblebrain" on it.

Nobody rips out the page so he can remember that name!

Reinforced Mega Enclosed Instruction Guide Deluxe Autographed Edition loses 150 HP and it's 9,583rd page!

Reinforced Mega Enclosed Instruction Guide Deluxe Autographed Edition becomes Reinforced Mega Enclosed Instruction Guide Deluxe!

Nobody says: "Everyone rip out the pages!"

No, let's not.

Reinforced Mega Enclosed Instruction Guide Deluxe uses pencil attack!

Everyone loses 301 HP!

Reinforced Mega Enclosed Instruction Guide Deluxe signs itself!

What did you expect?

Reinforced Mega Enclosed Instruction Guide Deluxe becomes Reinforced Mega Enclosed Instruction Guide Deluxe Autographed Edition!

Everyone that tried to break open the first trap door is tired. They fall asleep. LittleZbot wakes up and is thirsty. He drinks a 'Your dreams will come true' Potion and falls asleep again. He dreams that eight Krakens with Superpowers have come to help! He also dreams that the trap door breaks open! He wakes up, and there are eight Krakens there! Suddenly the Trap Door breaks open and everyone falls down! Reinforced Mega Enclosed Instruction Guide Deluxe Autographed Edition gains 897 Surprise! LittleZbot Uses his blast on a page of the Reinforced Mega Enclosed Instruction Guide Deluxe Autographed Edition! Nobody and Knob and Spider and the 8 Krakens use SPECIAL SUPERPOWER ATTACK! Reinforced Mega Enclosed Instruction Guide Deluxe Autographed Edition loses 1 HP! Everyone uses special attacks of there own! Reinforced Mega Enclosed Instruction Guide Deluxe Autographed Edition loses 23 HP! Reinforced Mega Enclosed Instruction Guide Deluxe Autographed Edition gets mad!! He says "You're the one that is causing all this, LittleZbot! I'll get you for this!" and he uses super pointy pen and pencil and gun attack! LittleZbot falls to the ground, very badly injured! He just lost lots of HP! 6 HP left! Reinforced Mega Enclosed Instruction Guide Deluxe Autographed Edition lets out an evil laugh! LittleZbot reaches for his LightSaber and lights it and then throws it at Reinforced Mega Enclosed Instruction Guide Deluxe Autographed Edition! It's his last hope, or maybe there is another...

MyNameIsKooky says: "Reinforced Mega Enclosed Instruction Guide Deluxe Autographed Edition, you are far outnumbered now!"

Lightsaber hits Reinforced Mega Enclosed Instruction Guide Deluxe Autographed Edition!

Reinforced Mega Enclosed Instruction Guide Deluxe Autographed Edition loses 30 HP! 9686 HP left! (I've been counting all the attack damage that has been made.)

MyNameIsKooky pounces on Reinforced Mega Enclosed Instruction Guide Deluxe Autographed Edition and holds him open!

MyNameIsKooky says: "Quick, Nobody! Find Reinforced Mega Enclosed Instruction Guide Deluxe Autographed Edition's pencil! If we can take his pencil away and rip out the autograph, we would be able to shorten his name without having him able to write the autograph again!"

Kraken-1 heals LittleZbot so he has 34 HP left! LittleZbot gets up and reaches for his LightSaber. But Reinforced Mega Enclosed Instruction Guide Deluxe Autographed Edition grabs the LightSaber and beats MyNameIsKooky off. Reinforced Mega Enclosed Instruction Guide Deluxe Autographed Edition lights the LightSaber and goes toward LittleZbot with it. LittleZbot whips out Nobody's LighSaber and runs toward Reinforced Mega Enclosed Instruction Guide Deluxe Autographed Edition! The two meet in the middle and begin a Spectacular LightSaber Duel.

And then bluish glowing socks fall on MyNameIsKooky!

MyNameIsKooky says: "Ooo! Nobody! Can you help me out of here?"

This is actually pretty boring.

It takes all four of Nobody to help MyNameIsKooky!

Nobody uses his special attack, the PATOOIECHEETA!

The Reinforced Mega Enclosed Instruction Guide Deluxe Autographed Edition loses it's pencil, the page it signed, and 100 HP!

The Reinforced Mega Enclosed Instruction Guide Deluxe Autographed Edition becomes the Reinforced Mega Enclosed Instruction Guide Deluxe.

The Reinforced Mega Enclosed Instruction Guide Deluxe fires a missile at Eldest Nobody!

Eldest Nobody is defeated!

Old Nobody pulls out a meaningless notepad!

Reinforced Mega Enclosed Instruction Guide Deluxe gains 100 Happiness!

Old Nobody puts the notepad back in his pocket.

Reinforced Mega Enclosed Instruction Guide Deluxe gains 100 Happiness!

Reinforced Mega Enclosed Instruction Guide Deluxe explodes from happiness!

Reinforced Mega Enclosed Instruction Guide Deluxe loses 85 HP and 500 Happiness!

Middle age Nobody pours soup on the floor below the Reinforced Mega Enclosed Instruction Guide Deluxe!

The Reinforced Mega Enclosed Instruction Guide Deluxe loses 1 HP!

The Reinforced Mega Enclosed Instruction Guide Deluxe falls over!

MyNameIsKooky runs over to Reinforced Mega Enclosed Instruction Guide Deluxe and looks in the Table of Contents and reads: "Deluxe Pages: Pages 7346 to 9249."

MyNameIsKooky uses swift sock!

The swift sock quickly, smoothly and especially swiftly knocks out pages 7346 to 9249!

Reinforced Mega Enclosed Instruction Guide Deluxe loses 500 HP and pages 7346 to 9249!

Reinforced Mega Enclosed Instruction Guide Deluxe is now Reinforced Mega Enclosed Instruction Guide!

Reinforced Mega Enclosed Instruction Guide has 9,000 HP left!

MyNameIsKooky says: "Now how to we get rid of 'Reinforced' and 'Mega'? Maybe we should-OW!"

MyNameIsKooky dissapears and appears on the other side of the room!

MyNameIsKooky says: "Well, that was weird and random..."

Reinforced Mega Enclosed Instruction Guide says: "Oh was it?"

Reinforced Mega Enclosed Instruction Guide opens to a page about "Book Magic", magic that only evil books have.

Old Nobody randomly puts the meaningless notepad in a safe from nowhere.

Nobody grabs the Reinforced Mega Enclosed Instruction Guide and puts it in a super paper shredder!

Reinforced Mega Enclosed Instruction Guide loses 1000 HP!

I'm getting bored. Let's quit early.

"That was the most boring thing I have ever read."
~Doctor Complain on Page 49
"Aww! We were just getting to the good part!"
~MyNameIsKooky on Page 49
"That was fun to read!"
~Doctor Lies on Page 49
"That was fun to read!"
~Doctor Sarcastic on Page 49
"That was fun to read!"
~Nerd on Page 49
"I got used to reading these things backwards. I missed the word 'forwards' and ended up getting another concussion."
~Doctor Rant on getting another concussion

PAGE 50

Here we go again, THIS TIME WITH SAMMY_P'S COMMENTARY.

Dangerous duck loses 100 HP! 200 HP remaining!

Cherry bomb explodes on dangerous duck!

MyNameIsKooky throws cherry bomb at dangerous duck!

So were there two cherry bombs? ARGH.

Cherry bomb falls over.

Cherry bomb is dizzy!

Cherry bomb turns around!

MyNameIsKooky teleports behind cherry bomb!

So the cherry bomb saw MyNameIsKooky?

Cherry bomb turns around!

MyNameIsKooky teleports behind cherry bomb!

Cherry bomb walks back to MyNameIsKooky!

MyNameIsKooky throws a cherry bomb at dangerous duck!

Dangerous duck falls over.

RISE UP MY SON, AND GIVEITH ME INSTEAD $7.50, WHICH TO BUY SOME CHICKEN TENDERS.

Dangerous duck is dizzy!

Dangerous duck turns around.

MyNameIsKooky teleports behind dangerous duck.

I remember that from like 50 seconds ago. ..yaay..

AND IT GOES ON AND ON, FOR ABOUT A YEAR.

Dangerous duck loses 100 HP! 300 HP remaining!

The tree falls on dangerous duck!

REALLY POWERFUL SUPERPOWER BLAST hits a tree!

Say goodbye to those telephones! Buy our empty soda cans for about $50! LAME.

Dangerous duck ducks!

Nobody uses REALLY POWERFUL SUPERPOWER BLAST!

Nobody loses 1000 HP!

Nice timing.

Dangerous duck steps on Nobody!

MyNameIsKooky loses 35 HP!

NOT RIGHT. [size=0]Thanks for the chicken tenders.[/size]

The cherry bomb explodes on MyNameIsKooky!

The cherry bomb walks back to MyNameIsKooky!

MyNameIsKooky takes a cherry bomb and throws it at the dangerous duck!

Dangerous duck loses 100 HP! 400 HP remaining!

NOW WE SHALL CONTINUE.

Nobody grabs a nearby watermelon and throws it at the dangerous duck!

MyNameIsKooky says: "Now it's a duck! Now we can defeat it! It's a dangerous duck, though."

The watermelon became a duck?

The magic doorknob turns into a huge, evil duck that has flame breath!

The magic doorknob is now very ANGRY!!!

MyNameIsKooky takes a THROW-THIS-STUPID-DOORKNOB-IN-THE-TRASH-OR-AT-LEAST-TRANSFORM-INTO-A-DUCK machine and points it at the magic doorknob!

Magic doorknob refuses to turn into a duck.

TWO DOORKNOBS. THE SQUARE HAS BEEN COMPLETE.

MyNameIsKooky offers it duck food.

Nobody wonders how to get the doorknob to become a duck.

Magic doorknob won't lose HP unless it's in the form of a duck!

Magic doorknob loses 0 HP!

Nobody attacks the magic doorknob!

Nobody runs back to where the doors were!

Nobody runs into a closet, and gets locked in it!

Nobody remembers one of the doorknobs on one of those doors looked familiar!

MyNameIsKooky says: "Looks like the Magic Doorknob did this. We have to defeat the Magic Doorknob before everything gets turned into ducks! And we have to find the evil bunny while we are at it."

MyNameIsKooky and Nobody come to a clearing where they find lots of ducks.

But MyNameIsKooky and Nobody forgot that the Walrus Chef and the Magic Doorknob are still around.

Then, MyNameIsKooky became a duck!

AND THE SEARCH FOR THE EVIL BUNNY BEGINS!

Since there aren't any enemies besides the evil bunny and Evil Zbot anymore, Nobody and MyNameIsKooky decide to search for the bunny.

Nobody says: "Sorry."

Sorry for what? I gotta stop this thingy soon.

Nobody and MyNameIsKooky chase the bunny, but since it's evil plot can't be revealed yet, Nobody bumps into a tree and slows them down, and the bunny disappears out of sight.

ThyNameIsKooky says: "Young people are always very energetic. And sometimes it becomes a problem."

MyNameIsKooky and Nobody run out the door that ThyNameIsKooky went through and start to try to catch up with the bunny!

MyNameIsKooky says: "We are losing an evil bunny here! Excuse me! Gang coming through!"

Uh, yeah.

Evil bunny continues heading on the trail.

ThyNameIsKooky says: "I don't know. Maybe I did."

MyNameIsKooky says: "I thought you gave me enough trouble back at the Guide's hideout, didn't you?!"

Nobody says: "Heading to our vacation."

MyNameIsKooky says: "Uh..."

GOODBYE.

"Alright."
~??? on Page 50
"sgfbfyweyrgweyrgei"
~Spammer on taking over the world

PAGE 51

NOW WITH SAMMY_BRO'S COMMENTARY. Groan.

Nobody is surrounded by darkness.

That was quick.

All nearby enemies are defeated!

Evil Darkness kills all nearby enemies!

iKooky self-destructs!

But I thought all nearby enemies were defeated! But I guess iKooky was not.

iKooky now only wants to destroy itself!

?

The Enclosed Instruction Guide tries to fix iKooky!

A mutant sock revives the Enclosed Instruction Guide!

BUT THE INCLOSED INSTRUCTION GUIDE WAS ALREADY ALIVE! (wth?)

Qtheman loses 50 HP (450 left) and gets a bloody nose! :lol:

Not funny, even when I get it. :oops: :x

...and smashes his face against another boulder.

...the end.

iKooky tries to crush Qtheman with a boulder! Qtheman rolls to the left...

iKooky loses 250 HP! 2750 HP remaining!

I guess rolling does hurt someones feelings.

Qtheman jumps into the air and roundhouse kicks iKooky in the back of the head!

All of a sudden, Qtheman comes out from behind a rock!

Does that make 2 Qthemans? ERGH.

MyNameIsKooky needs to find Nobody!

That was not something to hold it for.

Who will take over the world? MyNameSiKooky (s before i), iKooky or neither?

iKooky sets out to take over the world!

I did not guess yet!

Enclosed Instruction Guide is defeated!

AGAIN?

iKooky blasts Enclosed Instruction Guide with a laser beam!

But the Enclosed Instruction Guide was already dead!

Enclosed Instruction Guide says: "Oh, no! I forgot to put in MyNameIsKooky's texture! Oh, wait! People don't have textures in real life! Oops. Now iKooky will destroy anything that stands in his way and will try to take over the world!"

I will not say anything.

iKooky says: "Error: Cannot load texture: Custom/MyNameIsKooky. Trying again. Nope. Will now defeat anything in path!"

Enclosed Instruction Guide says: "Yes! Now MyNameIsKooky will never be able to defeat any of my robots like he did before I was defeated! To defeat MyNameIsKooky, it's like fighting fire with fire. I fight MyNameIsKooky with MyNameIsKooky! To do that, I have created a robotic duplicate of MyNameIsKooky! Sadly, it is not as big as my other robots, but I present iKooky! Now, iKooky, go and defeat MyNameIsKooky!"

The Enclosed Instruction Guide has finally finished making another robot!

2 robots? Wow.

P.M.T. turns into a wizard and turns Magic DoorKnob into a frog. Becuase he is a frog MyNameIsKooky turns back.

Wow.

MyNameIsKooky says: "Quack."

Am I magic.

The Magic Doorknob comes over and turns MyNameIsKooky into a duck!

OH WAIT MYNAMEISKOOKY IS.

When MyNameIsKooky threw everyone except Nobody into outer Space, he forgot two things. First, I was with them. Second, I don't need a Jet Pack! I zoom to MyNameIsKooky's side and immediately slashed a dinosaur. Then a snake from the Trap door, where they defeated the Enclosed Instruction Guide for the first time. He doesn't know where Nobody is, either.

MyNameIsKooky doesn't know that Nobody disappeared.

Which one would you choose?

MyNameIsKooky says: "I need to find Nobody. Wait, WHERE IS NOBODY?! I NEED TO FIND NOBODY! NOBODY, WHERE ARE YOU?!"

MyNameIsKooky loses 20 HP!

Looks like feelings do hurt you!

Dinosaur kicks MyNameIsKooky!

MyNameIsKooky says: "This is bad."

MyNameIsKooky loses 25 HP!

Dinosaur bites MyNameIsKooky!

Too late, MyNameIsKooky!

DUN DUN DUN!

MyNameIsKooky says: "Oh gosh, what happened down here? Looks like EVERYTHING was revived, all enemies even back to the dinosaur times!"

The magic doorknob is turning everything into ducks!

...but not the ducks.

MyNameIsKooky sees the destruction.

MyNameIsKooky lands on Planet wefight!

..the water runs down that pipe, looks like a snake to me.

MyNameIsKooky teleports out of the spaceship!

The alien's space ship explodes and blows up all the chickens because nothing is defeated!

...By "Doc's Sugar Bowl" my coffee gets cold 'Cause I don't want to see but...

All enemies are bad again!

The effects from the giant spider wore off.

..That I've got no one to blame but my fat self, I've got no one to blame but my fat self...

Chickens start to Invade Wefight! Deeman says: "What is this, Chicken Invaders?"

...just wait a little longer for the next text in: BOLD.

Chicken Invaders 4 appears! Chicken Invaders 4 doesn't exist so is defeated. Giant Spider is turning all enemies that reappeared good! Bat, woodchuck and penguins bite Huge spider! Giant Spider looses 1000 hp! Spider punches, kicks, bites, and feeds a bom to bat, woodchuck, and penguins using his superpowers! All present enemies are now on our side!

Nobody disappears!

Evil calculator uses 0 times Nobody!

Nobody loses 100 HP!

...Oh never mind let's stop RRRIIIGGGGHHHTTT here.

"Awesome, I guess."
~Doctor Awesome on Page 51
"SO MANY LINES! :D"
~Doctor Somanylines on Page 51
"Goodbye..."
~???

-=-=-TO BE CONTINUED-=-=-

Comments? Criticism? Go on![/
Last edited by MyNameIsKooky on Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
MyNameIsKooky
Rainbow Spirit Master

This post is reserved for more text when the previous post reaches its limit.
MyNameIsKooky
Rainbow Spirit Master

MyNameIsKooky
Rainbow Spirit Master

Nobody
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Nobody » Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:03 am

This post is reserved for-*shot*

BTW, do you still have the pages you never published that I sent?
i should change my signature to be rude to people who hate pictures of valves
MyNameIsKooky
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by MyNameIsKooky » Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:06 am

No. I deleted them all of my inbox thingies a while ago. :(

I didn't expect to start up again, anyways. Unless you still have them in a text document or something. It's going to take a lot to heal from all of the *cough cough* wimpy humor *cough cough*.
LittleZbot
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by LittleZbot » Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:46 am

Will you make another one of those "A DEEPER LOOK AT PRAISE FOR THE ENCLOSED INSTRUCTION GUIDE" pages? They're really funny.
To Shorty, who was immortalized in an adventure.
To Marinus, who was my community older brother.
To Janet, who I will remember every time I wear a toque.

May these lost Wonderlanders find true adventure beyond us.
Discord: LittleZbot#3936