END?
Technos72
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Technos72 » Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:20 pm

Of the page it is! *shot*
Marinus
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Marinus » Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:15 pm

billy bob wrote:I didn't think it was an obvious fact because it was my opinion, I thought everyone thought the same. I was wrong.

Can this end now?
Well if that's it, then I have nothing to say more either, at the moment. What happens in future, we'll see then.

Deeman, problems? Shall I also post in your topics several times: END?? In case you didn't remember, this was all caused by someone interfering with things which are not his/her concern, so actually the same what you use to do. Please do me a favor and stop that. If everyone starts to interfere with things which are not their concern, then we'll really have a "flamewar".
billy bob
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by billy bob » Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:27 pm

Marinus wrote:
BB wrote:But is that a fact?
Well, probably one of the 10? 20? 100? things you "forgot":
The fact I was talking about was referring to what Qloof234 said:
Qloof234 wrote:There really isn't. "Facts" are pieces of information that are widely accepted as true, even if they aren't actually true.
Marinus wrote:And if you're not able to do that (the only thing you seem to can do is searching for them in dictionaries) you'd better shut your [sarcastic] wise [/sarcastic] mouth.
Being that mean to anyone is bad. But telling a child that is just horrendous.
Midnight Synergy wrote:Play Nice!
We hope to create a friendly and respectful environment for you, and we ask you to help us keep it that way. Keep personal attacks and arguments out of the posts - you may use private messages for that purpose, if must be. We'd just prefer that, before sending someone a scathing message, you instead take a nice walk, get some fresh air, and hopefully return to the discussion calmed and refreshed.
Marinus
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Marinus » Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:57 pm

Oh shut up you little hypocrite! So, being a child allows you to act as mean as you want?

- Telling lies
- Changing someone's words on purpose
- Violating someone's words which were said to someone else particular. (Not to you or not even in general, so absolutely non of your concern.
- Calling someone a devil.
- Provoking someone on purpose, with the intention to see how far you can go before he/she is getting mad.

Before calling someone else "mean" look at yourself first.
Marinus
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Marinus » Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:45 pm

Or, maybe I even better can say it this way. Have you ever heard of the Bible? Probably not, if your parents are saying swear words about 50 times a day. So well, the Bible is probably one of the most well known books in the world, and in my opinion, there's a lot wisdom in it. Such as this: http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?se ... ersion=NIV
If I may say it with my own words: First look at your own mistakes, and everything you do wrong yourself. Then try to fix everything in your own life which is not perfect. If you're ready with that, then you can try to teach your parents that they should not use bad words. If you succeed, and everyone in your family, including yourself is perfectly perfect, you're still alive, and you still have time over, only then you may see if someone on this forum is doing something wrong. Good luck!
billy bob
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by billy bob » Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:01 pm

Marinus wrote:Oh shut up you little hypocrite! So, being a child allows you to act as mean as you want?
I never said that.
Marinus wrote:- Telling lies
- Changing someone's words on purpose
- Violating someone's words which were said to someone else particular. (Not to you or not even in general, so absolutely non of your concern.
- Calling someone a devil.
- Provoking someone on purpose, with the intention to see how far you can go before he/she is getting mad.
I only did one of those things (on purposely anyway). And I didn't call you a devil exactly. I said maybe you'd be more of a devil compared to a god mainly in the sense of what you were doing. Which isn't as bad.

Patrick? You haven't been needed this much in a long time.
Nobody
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Nobody » Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:10 pm

Marinus wrote:Oh shut up you little hypocrite!
(more stuff)

Before calling someone else "mean" look at yourself first.[/quote]

No comment.
i should change my signature to be rude to people who hate pictures of valves
Marinus
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Marinus » Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:24 pm

I never said that.
No you didn't say, but you only acted that way. Even worse!

1. Telling lies:
BB wrote:Marinus says that unfriendliness will solve the situation.
BB wrote:Because that was how mean you were - and you said that it helps situations.
2. Changing someone's words on purpose:
billy bob wrote:
Marinus wrote:What the dictionary, the rules, or Patrick say about this, I don't care at all...
I knew it.
Also what I said with #1

3. Violating someone's words which were said to someone else particular. (Not to you or not even in general, so absolutely non of your concern.: The joke I made about EEE's many posts on the first page. Also what I said with #1

4. Calling someone a devil: No not exactly; you don't even have the courage to do that. But I have not much different between saying it or only suggesting it.
I said maybe you'd be more of a devil compared to a god mainly in the sense of what you were doing.
I thought you were the one acting as God, not me. I was only trying to make you realize that.

5. Provoking someone on purpose, with the intention to see how far you can go before he/she is getting mad.:
BB wrote:It was just a test to see if you would react nastily and to see if you would get upset so you could see how hurtful your mean posts were.
Patrick? You haven't been needed this much in a long time.
It seems you really want to get banned, don't you?
Marinus
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Marinus » Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:30 pm

Nobody, I wish you could talk at a way which I can understand.
billy bob
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by billy bob » Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:37 pm

Marinus wrote:1. Telling lies:
BB wrote:Marinus says that unfriendliness will solve the situation.
BB wrote:Because that was how mean you were - and you said that it helps situations.
You did say that to me (unless I misunderstood).
Marinus wrote:2. Changing someone's words on purpose:
billy bob wrote:
Marinus wrote:What the dictionary, the rules, or Patrick say about this, I don't care at all...
I knew it.
I already said that was a joke.
Marinus wrote:3. Violating someone's words which were said to someone else particular. (Not to you or not even in general, so absolutely non of your concern.: The joke I made about EEE's many posts on the first page.
Sorry, I don't understand what you're saying.
Marinus wrote:4. Calling someone a devil: No not exactly; you don't even have the courage to do that. But I have not much different between saying it or only suggesting it.
I said maybe you'd be more of a devil compared to a god mainly in the sense of what you were doing.
I thought you were the one acting as God, not me. I was only trying to make you realize that.
Then perhaps I was wrong. I already said I was sorry.
Marinus wrote:5. Provoking someone on purpose, with the intention to see how far you can go before he/she is getting mad.:
BB wrote:It was just a test to see if you would react nastily and to see if you would get upset so you could see how hurtful your mean posts were.
I already said sorry.
Marinus
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Marinus » Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:54 pm

Where?
Yes you did. Only after the second time I pointed that out. So to be honest, I don't believe. But even if it really was a joke, then it's still a bad thing in my opinion. I think the joke I made about EEE's many posts, was obvious to almost everyone. (and it was not a joke to or about you) But I don't think it was obvious to anyone, that you, changing my words was a joke. Since you probably have a very different sense of humor then most people, be carefull with making jokes.
You said 2 times, maybe 3: (but you edited at least one of them, maybe two)
Marinus, don't you really have sense of humor?
with a link to the joke I made to / about EEE. If you think you know everything you should know it now. [Edit: fixed some typo's]

About 4 and 5 saying sorry: Well I'm not sure if you're really sorry or if you only said that because you were afraid to be banned or so, but anyhow, Please stop saying that other people are wrong, bad or mean, unless you're perfect yourself.

With saying: Shut your "wise" mouth, I was only trying to say that you pretend to know what's good and bad, and that you are supposed to tell that to other people, while you really don't know everything. So please don't call other people mean.

If you stop pointing out other people's mistakes or error's we can stop this discussion as well. Otherwise:
you too will be judged. 2For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.
billy bob
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by billy bob » Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:25 pm

Marinus wrote:
Where?
I think it was in the deleted topic. Or maybe I'm wrong.
Marinus wrote:
You said 2 times, maybe 3: (but you edited at least one of them, maybe two)
Marinus, don't you really have sense of humor?
with a link to the joke I made to / about EEE. If you think you know everything you should know it know.
How was that mean?
Marinus wrote:
Yes you did. Only after the second time I pointed that out. So to be honest, I don't believe.
Then that's your problem.
Marinus wrote:
But even if it really was a joke, then it's still a bad thing in my opinion. I think the joke I made about eee226's many posts, was obvious to almost everyone. (and it was not a joke to or about you) But I don't think it was obvious to anyone, that you, changing my words was a joke. Since you probably have a very different sense of humor then most people, be careful with making jokes.
I'm sorry, but that was as unclear as your joke to me.
Marinus wrote:About 4 and 5 saying sorry: Well I'm not sure if you're really sorry or if you only said that because you were afraid to be banned or so, but anyhow, Please stop saying that other people are wrong, bad or mean, unless you're perfect yourself.

With saying: Shut your "wise" mouth, I was only trying to say that you pretend to know what's good and bad, and that you are supposed to tell that to other people, while you really don't know everything. So please don't call other people mean.
I'm not perfect (of course), but right now I'm not being mean. But to me, you are. So please stop upsetting me.
Marinus wrote:If you stop pointing out other people's mistakes or errors we can stop this discussion as well.
I already said that I am.
Marinus
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Marinus » Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:54 pm

I think it was in the deleted topic. Or maybe I'm wrong.
OK, then please check next time if I really said such thing.
How was that mean?
Because you used a joke I made about / to someone else (not you) against me. I am responsible to you for the words I say to you, but not for the words I say to someone else particular. (only to that person) The joke about the many topics on the first page was made to / about EEE, not you.

Also another example:
BB wrote:And if I remember correctly you had another post saying "I think you are the one that sucks...".
Maybe you remember correctly, not sure. If it is, then you have a great memory. But anyhow, I don't remember that you use the word "suck" often, so what I said was not to you. Then you should not use it against me.
Then that's your problem.
Doesn't sound like someone who cares about other people. Sounds a bit selfish, if you ask me.

So, why didn't you say the first time that it was a joke? We had a serious discussion didn't we?
I'm sorry, but that was as unclear as your joke to me.
What was my joke to you? I only remeber making a joke to EEE.
But to me, you are. So please stop upsetting me.
How am I mean? I said we can stop this conversation, after you asked:
BB wrote:Can this end now?
But after that, you still continued, calling me mean. Isn't that contradictory?

Marinus wrote: If you stop pointing out other people's mistakes or errors we can stop this discussion as well.
BB wrote:I already said that I am.
OK then, if you stop posting, everything is OK, but if you really want to have the last word, trying to prove that you are right, then I probably see no other way then respond. For in some way I'm just like you: I can't leave a post unanswered either.
Marinus
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Marinus » Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:15 pm

Hey son, can we please forget about all these stuff now, and be friends again? :)
billy bob
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by billy bob » Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:26 pm

Marinus wrote:Hey son, can we please forget about all these stuff now, and be friends again?
OK. But I assure you I didn't mean any offense, there are explanations but if I post them then this will continue.
Marinus
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Marinus » Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:30 pm

Thanks! :D About your explanations; maybe we can talk about it later after a few days, weeks, months.... well let's see how it goes. Good night, sleep well! :D