Picture Me The Final Scores!

Archive of the first decade of Off Topic Posts
Davimad
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Davimad » Sun May 23, 2004 11:07 am

Well Folks,

Now it's the last part of the competition, what fun we have had.

The scoring:- Personality...... maximum 3 points. Physical ...... maximum
3 points.

Jen's scores must be double this because of the pictures.
Before I go any further, a BIG THANK YOU TO JEN, for all your hard work on this.

A brief bio on myself....... Davimad. 'B'

I am 5'1" and a bit! medium build, brown hair with highlights, brown eyes
and a pale complexion. Must add, I do have tiny feet!

I love dressing up to go out, my high heeled shoes, make up and jewellery.
I adore my husband and my babies (my animals) we live a quiet life in the country but, enjoy a good knees up!

I enjoy all kinds of music and used to love dancing, before I had a medical problem.
Cooking is actually a hobby to me, I love making up new recipes.

On the personality side; There has been so much said of me that's true.

I care deeply about people, my friends do tell me their secrets.
I'd run from here to hell and back, for anyone..... sometimes it has been my downfall!
I have a terrible temper and people have know how sharp my tongue can be....... I detest injustice or folk trying to make little of others, particularly when they cannot defend themselves.

My husband say's of me, I worry if there's nothing to worry about!

On the lighter side, I think everyone on this forum knows, I enjoy a good laugh............. no matter what is happening in my life, I seem to have the gift of making people laugh, wherever I go.

I think that's enough about me, the rest you all know.

SCORES.

DIANNA:
Physical... 3 points
Personality... 1 point.
Picture......... 0 points. Total. 4.

ROBBIE:
0 points. Sorry R.

OL'GRAMMA:
Physical.......2 points
Personality...2 points.
Picture......... 6 points. Total. 10.

JANET GALLE:
Physical.......1 point
Personality...2 points
Picture.........0 points. Total. 3.

EEYORE31:
Physical.......1 point
Personality...3 points
Picture.........6 points. Total. 10.

MAJIC1:
Physical.........2 points
Personality.....2 points
Picture...........6 points. Total. 10

JPERLEEVT:
Physical..........0 points
Personality......4 points. Total. 4.

SHARONM:
Physical...........2 points
Personality.......1 point
Picture..............0 points. Total. 3.

CAT:
Physical............0 points
Personality........2 points
Picture..............6 points. Total. 8.

POPO:
Physical.............2 points
Personality.........1 point
Picture...............6 points. Total. 9.

CAROLYN:
Physical..............0 points
Personality..........1 point
Picture................0 points. Total. 1.

BINA:
Physical...............2 points
Personality...........1 point
Picture.................0 points. Total. 3.

OLD PETE:
I am giving one point for saying, I preferred life in the country!

Total. 1.

JERSEY:
Physical........1 point
Personality....2 points
Picture..........0 points. Total. 3.

SALIN:
Physical.........1 point
Personality.....1 point
Picture...........0 points. Total. 2.

LITTLE JG:
Physical..........1 point.
Personality......0 points
Picture............0 points. Total. 1.

P.S. I am giving you one point for, saying that I look like a leprechaun! :wink:

That's my scores, now for the rest of you! :lol:
Salin
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by Salin » Sun May 23, 2004 12:09 pm

And here’s me. I’m 40, living with a new, (and younger) man after getting divorced from my husband, who is the father of my oldest two sons. I’ve got my little girl with my new man. I’m 5”3, a bit chubby, with light brown hair, coloured reddish, and short with a few curls. Green eyes. When I was married I did live on a farm, but no I’m living in a small city. I’m lacy, hate housekeeping, but love to cook, and I’m good at it. And YES; I'm dead scared of writing anything wrong, that could be misunderstanded by anyone, or that might offend anyone. I’m using my dictionary all the time…
I’m a nice lady, don’t want to do any harm, just want to have a good time, likes a laugh and a good joke.
I also have a tendency of getting addicted to anything, especially computer games, such as wonderland, tomb raider and Indiana Jones, but also my cigarettes and red wine.

Scores:

Davimad, 2 points, for personality and for age. Total 2 points.

Dianna, 1 point for my situation. Total 1 point.

Popo, 1 point for age. Total 1 point.

Ol`Gramma, 0 point.

OldPete, minus 10 points for calling me stalin. Kidding, but no points anyway. Total 0 point.

Majic1, 4 points, for hair, eyecolor, the intelligent- remark, and for “can`t get enough of anything she likes”. That is SO true. 6 points for picture. Total 10 points.

Eeyore33, 3 points for personality. Total 3 points.

BINA, 2 points for personality and age. Total 2 points.

Janetgalle, 3 points for age and personality. Total 3 points.

Jperleevt, 1 point for hair-color. Total 1 point.

SharonM, 2 points for hair-color and personality. Total 2 points.

Robbie, 0 point.

Carolyn, 1 point for height. Total 1 point.

Jersey, 1 point for personality. Total 1 point.

Cat, 6 points, you`ve got it all correct. Total 6 point.

Littlejg, 3 points. Total 3 point.

MalcDelSol, 3 points. Total 3 point.
Carolyn
Rainbow Master

Post by Carolyn » Sun May 23, 2004 1:26 pm

Here's me...

I am 5'6", 48 years old, and I am on the shy side and I do lack confidence in my self... Tho I am a very organized person... I love games of all kinds... I love animals and I have a little yorkie named Malachi... I have two kids who are in their 20's... I have my nephew living with me much of the time who is almost 11... This summer tho, he is going to be with his father who lives in Oregon...

Its really funny cuz Jersey said I am the one who always brings the potato salad to the picnics... haha.. That is so true.. everybody loves my potato salad... And they all say.. 'carolyn brings the potato salad'.... Plus I make enough to feed an army... I gave Jersey an extra point for that discription... haha... How did u know Jersey???

Now for the points...

Pogo - 2 points
ol gramma - 1 point
jperleevt - 1 point
janetgalle - 2 points
Jersey - 2 points + 1 extra point for the potato salad = 3 pts
Salin - 1 point
majic1 - 1 point
Dianna - 2 points
eeyore31 - 3 points
Bina - 0 points
littlejg - 1 point
SharonM - 3 points
Davimad - 2 points
OldPete - 0 points
carolyn
jperleevt
Rainbow Master

Post by jperleevt » Sun May 23, 2004 2:07 pm

OK here I am in all my glory.....

I'm 5'4" ; Hazel eyes, short brown hair ; wear contacts ; overweight but working on it.
I live in Vermont with my husband and almost 4 year old daughter. We have 3 goats and 2 sheep (I prefer outside animals). I work at a college as a network administrator. Love to dress casual and comfy as possible when at home or work. I do love to cook buy hate to clean as you can tell if you look at my house. I have many good friends and consider myself a good friend to all. Do quite a bit of voulnteer work during the year. I love to travel but don't get to do it enough. OK that's enough about me her are your scores.....

Davimad - 2 and 2 TOTAL = 4
Dianna - 1 and 1 TOTAL = 2
Salin - 1 and 0 TOTAL = 1
Popo - 2 and 0 TOTAL = 2
Ol'Gramma - 1 and 1 TOTAL = 2
OldPete - 0 and 0 TOTAL = 0
Majic1 - 0 and 3 TOTAL = 3
Eeyore31 - 0 and 2 TOTAL =2
Bina - 2 and 2 TOTAL = 4
jg - 1 and 2 TOTAL = 3
SharonM - 0 and 1 TOTAL =1
Robbie - 0 and 0 TOTAL = 0
Carolyn - 1 and 2 TOTAL = 3
Jersey - 1 and 1 TOTAL = 2
Cat - 1 and 1 TOTAL = 2
Littlejg - 1 and 1 TOTAL =2

Jen
OldPete
Rainbow Wonderlander

Post by OldPete » Sun May 23, 2004 2:50 pm

his is going to be very difficult. I am 62, the past few years I wear my hair short, but before that it was very long (but bald).
I love motor sport, games that i can play sat down (sign of my age),
I am in a very unhappy marriage, best I not really say much more.
I try to be nice but have a very jealous streak about those i care for.
My scoring is as follows

Davimad ....... 3
Dianna........... 0
Salin.............. 2
Popo.............. 2
Ol'Gramma..... 0
Majic.............. 1
Eeyore........... 1
Bina............... 0
Janetgalle....... 1
jperleevt......... 0
SharonM......... 1
Robbie............ 0
Carolyn........... 1
Jersey............. 0
Cat................. 1
Littlejg............. 1

Do not ask how i arrived at these it was a little of seeing me in there somewhere.
j.galle............ 1
I am a brat
malcdelsol
Rainbow Master

Post by malcdelsol » Sun May 23, 2004 3:15 pm

Hi Wonderlanders,

After a PM exchange with Davimad (Maureen) it was decided, due to a bit of confusion, to exclude Jan from the descriptions part as only 7 included her anyway :lol:

Firstly though a little bit about us.

Malc :-

I'm 53, 5'10'', slim (It helps to have never liked beer /lager :shock: ) with green/grey eyes. Yes I am tanned and have short (zapped) light brown hair - both of which are really down to living in a hot climate.
(my hair would probably be mostly grey if I was to let it grow :cry: )

Jan :-

Is 52, 5'2'', average weight and also with green/grey eyes. She is very tanned now and has short 'salt and pepper' hair.

Both of us:-

Met at senior school (Ahhhhhh :roll: ) and have been married for almost 35 years.
We have 2 kids and 3 grandkids (so far) and we love all of them to bits. So yes we do miss them a lot but we have webcam chats regularily :)
Our personalities are very similar - both prefering the quiet/home type of life. We have a good sense of humour and always see the funny side of life - too short to argue and worry :P

The description scores of me are:-

Davimad - 2
Dianna - 2
Salin - 3
popo - 2
ol'gramma - 3
majic1 - 3
eeyore31 - 2
BINA - 3
janetgalle - 2
jperleevt - 2 (x 2) = 4
Sharon M - 4
Robbie - 0
Jersey - 1
Cat - 1
littlejg - 2

Malcdelsol 8)
(Lord & husband of Lady IDJIT)
popo
Rainbow AllStar

Post by popo » Sun May 23, 2004 3:16 pm

Well now it's my turn.

I'm 50, 5'4'', with dark brown shoulder length hair that has a few grey strands, brown eyes that you can't see properly as I wear glasses, medium complexion that I rarely cover with make up. I weigh 140lbs so I am a medium build with lots of curves (hate the big bust). I live in jeans and trainers, or trousers and boots, hate dresses, will wear a skirt if I have to. Most of my clothes are black (such a slimming colour), or dark colours.

I have 2 sons in their twenties, I became a grandmother 3 months ago but, as they split before he was born, my son, nor myself, never sees him (not his choice btw).

I am definitely not a party animal but I did like to entertain before I got arthritis, now it's just too much. I also used to love cooking and baking for my family but now I just do what I have to.

I don't suffer fools gladly and people think I am very distant when they first meet me, but when they get to know me they wish I was distant! I love playing jokes on people, as you found out in my April Fool level.

All my hobbies are cerebral, none involve running or anything strenuous, except for a spot of gardening in my window box sized yard. I like any sort of music except jazz. Although I don't have any pets at the moment (my husband hates them), I am an animal lover, and if I am ever on my own I would get a cat - a black one with green eyes. BTW I can't stand rain!!

Right I'll stop rambling and get on with the scores.

No-one, I repeat, no-one guessed my picture, so there's no points there then! It was taken in Malta, incidently, while we were cruising last year.

Davimad.
Physical - 3
Personality - 3
Total - 6

Dianna.
Physical - 2
Personality - 2
Total - 4

Salin.
Physical - 2
Personality - 1
Total - 3

Ol'Gramma.
Physical - 2
Personality - 3
Total - 5

OldPete.
No description, no points.

Majic1.
Physical - 0
Personality - 1
Total - 1

Eeyore31.
Physical - 0
Personality - 0
Total - 0

Bina.
Physical - 2
Personality - 1
Total - 3

Janetgalle.
Physical - 2
Personality - 1
Total - 3

Jperleevt.
Physical - 1
Personality - 0
Total - 1 - doubled to 2

SharonM.
Physical - 1
Personality - 2
Total - 3

Robbie.

Carolyn.

Jersey.
Physical - 1
Personality - 2
Total - 3

Cat.
Physical - 2
Personality - 2
Total - 4

Littlejg.
Physical - 2
Personality -0
Total - 2

Malc.
Physical - 0
Personality - 3(lovely man :wink: )
Total - 3
Pauline
OldPete
Rainbow Wonderlander

Post by OldPete » Sun May 23, 2004 3:20 pm

When I said about myself I did miss my health I am an insulin dependant diabetic, and have suffered one heart attack
I am a brat
SharonM
Rainbow Star

Post by SharonM » Sun May 23, 2004 3:28 pm

Hi all,
Here’s a short bio about me. I am 46 years young, 5’ 10” (177.8 cm) tall, and on the heavy side of medium in my build (not fat, just a little heavier than I want to be). I am married to a wonderful man and have two children aged 15 and almost 13
( she has a birthday next Friday). I have shoulder-length dark brown hair sprinkled with gray (this started happening in my 20’s) that I keep pulled back and medium dark brown eyes. I used to wear contact lenses but can’t wear them anymore, so I wear bifocals. I am a little shy until I get to know you, but mischievous after that. I believe friends are special people that you should be able to count on in good times as well as bad. I like to laugh and have a quirky sense of humor. I also believe in honor. We have several pets including 2 cats and one kitten, a turtle, 5 fish, and a hamster. We lost our Labrador Retriever on Christmas couple of years ago and haven’t gotten another dog yet. I absolutely abhor pictures of me, because, with the exception of one taken in my twenties, they turn out terrible. :(
Now for the scores (physical description + personality + picture = score)

Davimad – 1 (I just turned 46 in April) + 3 + 0 = 4
Dianna – 2 + 3 + 0 = 5
Salin – 1 + 3 + 0 = 4
Popo – 1 + 0 + 6 = 7
Ol’gramma – 2 + 3 + 0 = 5
Old Pete – (didn’t include me in his description, sorry) 0 + 0 + 0 = 0
Majic1 – 2 + 3 + 0 = 5
Eeyore31 – 1 + 3 + 0 = 4
Bina – 2 + 3 + 0 = 5
Janetgalle – 2 + 3 + 0 = 5
Jperleevt – 1 + 2 + 0 = 3 x 2 = 6
Robbie – 0 + 0 + 6 = 6
Carolyn – 1 + 1 + 0 = 2
Jersey – (you came the closest.) 2 + 3 + 0 = 5
Cat – 0 + 3 + 0 = 3
Littlejg – (I gave you one point for knowing my capital city) 1 + 3 + 0 = 4
DiscGolfer – 0
Bearsland – 0
Malcdelsol – 0

Many of you got partial credit for my physical description if you got any part of it right. Most of you got my personality down pretty well.
This was a lot of fun.
:D
SharonM
ol'gramma
Rainbow Star

Ol'gramma's scores

Post by ol'gramma » Sun May 23, 2004 4:05 pm

Hello Everyone,
This contest was so much fun.........and it is amazing how WRONG you can be about what a person looks like!
A big Thank You to M.A.D. and Jen.
About me:
I have been creative since I was very small. I found Decorative Art as my niche, as it covers everything from canvas, to tin, to wood, to furniture. I am a member of The National Society of Decorative Artists, and am a Certified Decorative Artist.
I owned a Country Store for many years and did commissioned decorative art work. Altho I retired from retail, I am still painting for clients.
My husband is an Engineer and worked in the space program. We lived in Cocoa Beach, FL for 10 years. Now we live 35 miles west of Chicago. I have eyes as green as the Chicago River on St. Pat's Day.

My 2 children live close by, and 'Paint With Grandma' is a special overnight event for the little ones, several times a year.

I am loyal to my friends, dislike injustice or anyone having fun at other's expense. I love new adventures, all the new technology, and a good sense of humor.........I really am a very conservative 60's something!
My Scores:

M.A.D
Personality 2
Physical 2
Picture 6 .................. 10

Majic1
Personality 3
Physical 2
Picture 6 .................. 11

Janetgalle
Personality 2

Dianna
Personality... not typical 2 :lol:

Little JG
Flattery 3 :lol: :lol: :lol:
Geography and baseball 3 :lol: :lol: :lol: ................ 6
eeyore31
Rainbow Master

Post by eeyore31 » Sun May 23, 2004 4:37 pm

ok.....my name is Carolyn, not Eeyore :lol:
I'm 45 and 5'8", medium build, thanks to weight watchers, just a little overweight. Sturdy built frame. Mousy brown hair bleached blond, almost black dark brown eyes.

Married, never time for kids, always worked, no sisters---just big brothers, therefore destined to be a tomboy which I never had trouble fullfilling. Jeans(or shorts) t-shirt, barefeet as much as possible. LOVE home improvement projects, baking cookies, building tree houses, kitty cats, playing Wonderland. HATE doing dishes, stuck-up people, liers, big groups, dressing up, heat, cleaning house.

I don't get close to many people, although the ones I am close to, I would do anything to protect them. There is lots more but....hey....oh, yeah, also no pets. My ex husband kept our babies(cats) with him. Ummm, I smoke too much, and I like to use the riding lawn mower. :P

Dianna--5
Salin--1
Popo--1
ol Gramma--4
old Pete--0 (donkey indeed) :lol:
Majic1--4
Bina--4
Janetgalle--4 plus 6 for pic!!!
Jen--2x2=4
SharonM--5
Robbie--0 (another donkey) :roll:
Carolyn--4
Jersey--2
Cat--1
littlejg--3
Malc--1

That was hard work but fun!!!!
Yes, I'm a donkey......
and I'm purple.....
and I am Polly, Minnie's little sister.
BINA
Rainbow Seeker

Post by BINA » Mon May 24, 2004 7:42 am

Hi everyone – here is my bio:

I am 163 cm. Tiny build and skinny (50kg.) blond hair, blue eyes, pale complexion (but I use a tanning bed) I wear contact lenses.

I love to dress up when I go out and wear big earrings and other jewellery – both my grandmothers old stuff, that have been in the family for generations and new hip things BUT; everything on its right time! My collars are very light, so I don’t wear strong collared make up (it would make me disappear!) and I also wear heels – because I’m so short and my husband is very tall!!! When I’m home I wear casual close and I LOVE my Levis!

I’m a real “party girl” who loves to have friends over and I love to go out to concerts, theatres, cinemas or pups. I am also very much dedicated to my family and since I moved to a bigger house, I try to gather them all as much as I can. I guess my house is a place were everyone can pop by and always expect a home cooked meal. I like old traditions and my house is covered with Christmas decoration in December and eggs and bunnies for Easter.
I’m also a very private person and can’t function without, a certain amount of quiet time alone with my thoughts!
And last; I’m a perfectionist (that’s why I’m always concerned with my spelling in English :wink: and like Inger, I am always afraid, that I will get misunderstood, when I write in this forum.)

I finished my 4-year “waiters education” in 1996 (I know that sounds like a long time for many of you, to become a waiter and I don’t think you have a similar education in UK or USA, but it’s a very good all-round education, that mostly is about wine and food, but also includes flower decoration, cooking, French and German language and many other things)

I’ve been very sick throughout my pregnancy and was more or less handicapped for about 2 years. After that, I struggled with a depression as a result…. I am now over it and back to my old self! My wonderfull husband has stood by me, in all this and I love him to bits! I have been training with a physiotherapist for the last 6 month. And the conclusion is; that I have “hyper mobile joints” in my bag and my muscles are not capable of “doing the job”, that my joints obviously cant :( I therefore have to go back to school and think of another way to earn my living. In the weekends I sometimes do private parties; cooking and serving in peoples own home – it’s such a fun thing to do and very well paid too :D but that’s all my bag can handle… I’m starting school tomorrow and look foreward to it!

That should be enough about me and probably more than you wanted to know :roll: !!!

SCORES.

DIANNA:
Physical 2 points.
Personality 3 points.
Picture 6 points. Total: 11

ROBBIE:
Physical 1 point.
Personality 0 point
Picture 0 point. Total: 1

OL'GRAMMA:
Physical 3 points
Personality 2 points.
Picture 0 points. Total: 5

JANET GALLE:
Physical 2 points
Personality 3 points

EEYORE31:
Physical 1 point
Personality 2 points
Picture 0 points. Total: 3

MAJIC1:
Physical 2 points
Personality 3 points

JPERLEEVT:
Physical 0 points
Personality 6 points. Total: 6

SHARONM:
Physical 3 points
Personality 3 points
Picture 0 points. Total: 6

CAT:
Physical 0 points
Personality 1 points
Picture 6 points. Total: 7

POPO:
Physical 3 points
Personality 0 points

CAROLYN:
Physical 1 point
Personality 3 points
Picture 0 points. Total: 4

M.A.D
Physical 0 points
Personality 2 points
Picture 0 points. Total: 2

OLD PETE:
Picture 6 points. Total: 6

JERSEY:
Physical 0 points
Personality 3 points

SALIN:
Physical 3 points
Personality 3 points
Picture 0 points. Total: 6

LITTLE JG:
Physical 0 points
Personality 3 points
Picture 6 points. Total: 9
OldPete
Rainbow Wonderlander

Post by OldPete » Mon May 24, 2004 12:52 pm

May I say a big
THANK YOU
to everyone who worked so hard on this it made me at leadt very happy to meet you all.
I am a brat
OldPete
Rainbow Wonderlander

Post by OldPete » Mon May 24, 2004 12:53 pm

leadt should have been least lol darn these old fingers
I am a brat
janetgalle
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by janetgalle » Mon May 24, 2004 1:06 pm

Hi all,
I guess it's my turn. As you know my name is Janet. 46 years old, brown hair (Graying) 5' 8". Medium build (about 15 pounds I could do without, but doesn't worry me too much.) Blue eyes. I do wear glasses ( For reading and driving.) I am very family oriented, love entertaining and having Holiday gatherings at our place. I would rather stay home than go out on the town, but on occasion, I say "Let's Party!" Jersey, I do have special mugs in my cupboard for certain people! ( My own says "Worlds Best Nana".) As some of you may recall, littlejg was born 10 weeks premature, so rather than put such a tiny (just over 4 pounds when he left the hospital) baby in day care...Nana to the rescue! I worked nights and kept littlejg (and eventually littledg) 4 or 5 days a week.....Until they moved and littlejg started school. So it would be fair to say that I am extremely attatched to the little devils! I have a lot of patience, but you really don't want to make me mad. (I have perfected "THE LOOK", when people see it, they know they should cease and desist or run the other way!!!)
I enjoy time spent at the Lake, puzzles,card games,bowling is my one night a week sport, Wonderland, and yes again Jersey, I do keep a book handy, altho it is usually a thriller or mystery! I have been told that I have an off beat sense of humor! Jeans and tees are my usual garb. The picture I submitted was one I had taken for our anniversary last year......suitably cropped! :oops: I don't usually wear alot of makeup or jewelry. I am pretty fussy about my hair tho, like to keep it styled nice. (I think that is because I wear a hairnet at work....how unbecoming!!) :lol: Well enough about me, on to the scores!

No One guessed my picture!!!! 0 for the lot of you!!!!!
  • M.A.D.--------3
    Dianna--------2
    Salin-----------1
    Popo----------3
    Olgramma---4
    Old Pete-----2 (wanna cuddle?)
    Majic1---------4
    Eeyore31----2
    Bina------------2
    jperleevt------2=4
    SharonM------5
    Robbie--------1 (for no blue hair)
    Caroline-------4
    Jersey---------6 (Very good, right down to the rings on my fingers!)
    Cat--------------1
This was great fun! Thanks M.A.D. and Jen for putting it together!!

jg
popo
Rainbow AllStar

Post by popo » Mon May 24, 2004 1:12 pm

:D I've got 74 points up to now. Am I winning :?: :lol: :lol:

Perfect score would be 228 I think, so, no I'm not :cry:
Pauline
Salin
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by Salin » Mon May 24, 2004 1:33 pm

Don`t think i`ll win, only got 24 p. Didn`t get any from Ol`gramma though, is that a 0 or what?

Inger
:lol: :lol: :lol:
janetgalle
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by janetgalle » Mon May 24, 2004 1:52 pm

My name is Jordan. I am 6. (7 in August) I am 4 feet tall and weigh
48 pounds. If you look at my picture you can see my bunny....that is
how big I was when I was born. I have dark blond,(light brown) very
short hair. Hazel (green) eyes. Freckles and dimples. I like reading,
doing puzzles, looking at the stars with my telescope, taking pictures
with my digital camera, nature walks, dinosaurs, Pokemon,
Wonderland, computer and video games, knock knock jokes,
museums, jet skiing at the lake, riding the ATV, and my brother is
OK. I don't like getting in trouble at school for talking too much,
falling off my bike, or eating peas. I have a fish named BOB. I like
going to Nanas and Papas house, and I like to visit my Uncle Kevin. I
think this contest was funny. I like to make levels.

Lots of you guessed my picture. The other guy is my best cousin
Andrew who lives in Duluth.
  • M.A.D.----------3 + 6 = 9
    Dianna----------3 + 6 = 9
    Salin-------------2 + 6 = 8
    Popo------------1 + 6 = 7 (what's cheeky?)
    Olgramma-----2 + 6 = 8
    Majic1-----------2 + 0 = 2 (I do know my manners)
    Eeyore31------4 + 0 = 4
    Bina--------------2 + 6 = 8
    jperleevt--------1 x 2 = 2
    SharonM--------3 + 6 = 9
    Robbie----------1 + 0 = 1 (cheesy grin) :P
    Carolyn----------2 + 6 = 8
    Jersey-----------3 + 6 = 9
    Cat----------------2 + 0 = 2
    Old Pete--------0 + 6 = 6
This was fun. Wonderland is fun fun fun. You guys make my Nana
laugh and me too. Thank you for telling me I am smart.

littlejg

(Hi all, jg here, he emailed me his points (his Mom helped him) but
his self-description is para-phrased by me, as we were on the phone
and he was going a mile a minute as I asked him questions!)
jg
popo
Rainbow AllStar

Post by popo » Mon May 24, 2004 2:14 pm

littlejg wrote: (what's cheeky?)
Cheeky is mischievous but in a nice way. :wink: BTW you are the image of my nephew, Martyn, when he was 6....he's 31 now. 8)
Pauline
Dianna
Rainbow Wizard

Post by Dianna » Mon May 24, 2004 3:05 pm

Just want to say that the contest has been so much fun! I really laughed when I saw how few of the ladies I was able to pick from the photos. It’s good to know what you really look like, and I feel even closer to you now.

(Robbie, yours was the photo that REALLY surprised me because your face and kind smile seemed so totally familiar to me, as if I’d known you in a former life or something. Seeing you, I almost felt like you are my kid brother and I wanted to give you a big hug, so consider yourself hugged.)

So I guess I need to tell you a bit about myself, huh? I’m 51, 5’4” tall, Italian background with dark brown hair (which I tint in various shades from burgundy to deep red at times) and brown eyes. I do tan easily, but no longer allow myself much sun so I don’t have a tan (I wear sunscreen when outside, because I do spend time in the sun.) I weigh 120 pounds, up in the last six months from 98 pounds, and finally happy with my size. I’m a registered nurse but no longer working as a nurse and that was a very healthy decision for me. I have a degree in journalism as well as nursing, and plan to do some writing about health care, a very hot topic in the States right now since our health care system is a real mess. I’ve been a photographer and photo editor with Associated Press and spent more than a decade before that in public relations, working for a couple of large international PR firms. I’ve been enjoying these last six months at home, and now I’m ready to get back to work.

I’ve been married for 20 years, second husband. I have a 35-year-old son who lives with me, to whom I am very close. (Yeah, I had him when I was pretty young!) He and I look, think and act very much alike. He has two children who spend every other weekend here, and I adore them. I live in Santa Monica, about a mile from the ocean. My husband lives in a loft apartment in downtown Los Angeles near where he works as a photographer. We separated quite a few years ago, and then found out we get along much better if we don’t live together, so we never got divorced

I’m a Virgo, and I laughed when I read Old Pete’s description of me as a person who has to have everything just right, neat, tidy, and catalogued. He really hit my Virgo nature right on the head – that’s me! I’m usually a very casual dresser, like to wear Guess jeans and tiny t-shirts and crazy sexy sandal shoes that make me a few inches taller. On warmer days I trade the jeans for mini-skirts or shorts. Seldom wear dresses, though. Oh, and Majic, I DO LOVE to wear red! Your description was just about right on.

I like to play computer games (duh!), read everything, go to the beach, camp, hike and just hang out at home. I’m a newspaper fan and like to Google news events that interest me and then read every story on that topic in the top newspapers around the country. I love rock music, especially the Rolling Stones, and have been a major fan of theirs for more than 35 years. My house is filled with photos of them, especially Keith Richards (my hero) as well as framed vintage album covers and posters from old concerts. I drive a 1977 Monte Carlo and love my car and barring a major accident will probably continue to fix it up and drive it forever.

Here are the points I gave each of you:

Robbie
Physical – 2
Personality – 2
Photo – 0

M.A.D.
Physical – 0
Personality – 1
Photo – 6

Ol’ Gramma
Physical – 1
Personality – 2
Photo – 0

JanetGalle
Physical – 0
Personality – 1
Photo - 0

Eeyore
Physical – 0
Personality – 2
Photo – 0

Majic
Physical – 3
Personality – 3
Photo – 0

Jperleevt
Physical - 1
Personality – 0

SharonM
Physical – 1
Personality – 1
Photo – 0

Cat
Physical - 1
Personality – 0
Photo – 0

Popo
Physical - 1
Personality – 0
Photo - 6

Carolyn
Physical - 1
Personality – 1
Photo - 0

BINA
Physical - 1
Personality – 2
Photo – 0

Old Pete
Physical – 2 (any guy who says I’m gorgeous gets at least 2 points!)
Personality – 3
Photo – 0

Jersey
Physical - 2
Personality – 2
Photo – 6

Salin
Physical - 3
Personality – 0
Photo – 0

Little JG
Physical - 0
Personality – 1
Photo – 0

Geez, I really hope I got everyone in here -- this was a big job! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
majic1
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by majic1 » Tue May 25, 2004 2:17 am

Thanks Davimad for a fun contest! I don't think anyone really realizes how much work you put into it. And thanks to Jen for the website - I know that was some work too!

I've been putting this off - don't really like talking about myself!

I'm 57 yrs. old, 5'8", thin (but age is trying to change that!), blonde hair (long), blue eyes. I'm married, have 4 children and 2 granddaughters. We are a very close family, and my family always comes first above everything.

There's no in between with me - either I like something or I hate it; if something's good, I tend to think more must be better (which isn't always true!). I love the outdoors, camping, swimming, etc. I absolutely LOVE to cook. One of my biggest accomplishments was being in the Pillsbury Bake-Off 3 times - that was in my late 20's, early 30's. I am very proud of that, but it's still hard for me to believe I actually DID that! Thank goodness I've got pictures!

I work for a health care facility as a program assistant and love my job - very rewarding; but it can also be very stressful - by Friday, I'm REALLY ready for that weekend! I'm dependable; very loyal to my friends.

I LOVE to have fun; love to laugh - if there's no laughter, I don't want to be there!

That's enough! Here's my scores:

Dianna
Physical: 1
Personality: 2

Robbie:
Picture: 6

Davimad
Personality: 3

Ol'gramma

Janetgalle

Eeyore31

jperleevt
jPersonality: 1

SharonM

CAT
Personality: 1

BINA

Old Pete

Jersey
Physical: 2

Salin:

LittleJG

Carolyn

(I only listed those who got points.)
Majicaleetarina
popo
Rainbow AllStar

Post by popo » Tue May 25, 2004 8:22 am

Can I take it that you didn't put my name down because I scored a big, fat ZERO :roll: :lol:
Pauline
Cat
Rainbow Star

Post by Cat » Tue May 25, 2004 1:15 pm

Now to tell you all about me, I was born in Rockhill SC. Moved to Georgia before I started school. We lived in Georgia until I finished the second grade then we moved to Alabama. Lived there until I was in the 9th and came back to Georgia.

And this is home, I knew of my husband when we both we eighteen, we started dating he was almost 20 and I was 20. We have been married for 25 yrs, 26 yrs in Oct.I have the most wonderful and loving husband, he gives me hope and joy and I love him with all of my heart. He is my destiny and he has been there for me when everything went wrong, he is my strength. I also love waering jeans and tshirt , hate to dress up but I do on occasions. I do have a temper, most of the time I am easy going and once I make a friend I will be a friend for life .

My twin sons are 24 and I love them very much. as a family unit we try to spend special times together. But one of my sons live in Michigan, I don't get to see him. I miss him alot but my other son lives in Georgia. I am 46, long light brown straight hair with a small amount of gray. And yes Little JG I love peaches The sun lightens up my hair, in my spare time I play Wonderland and workout in the yard that is taking care of my flowers.

My favorite thing to do is to spend time with my siblings and my husband and kids. My sibling all live different places I don't see them as much as I would like. I have 3 sisters and four brothers and I am the middle child.

I am 46 yrs old, 5 ft 3 I weigh 143lbs would like to loose about 15 lbs but
I happy with myself if I don't. I have a degree as a Pc Specialist and I do love to cook. I take a lot of pride in cleaning up my house and helping out whenever I can. That is enough about me, now onto the scoring! Thanks to Jen and Davimad for all of their hard work.
Thanks
Cat

DAVIMAD
Physical......1 point
Personality..3 points
Picture....... 6 points Total. 10

ROBBIE: sorry R
Picture Total 6 points.

OL'GRAMMA:
Physical....... .2 points
Personality.....3 points.
Picture......... 6 points. Total. 11

JANET GALLE:
Physical........ 3 points
Personality.....2 points
Picture......... 6 points. Total.11

EEYORE31:
Physical....... 1 point
Personality... 1 point
Picture......... 6 points. Total.8

MAJIC1:
Physical......... 2 points
Personality......2 points
Picture.......... 6 points. Total. 10

JPERLEEVT: Sorry Jen
Physical.......... 0 points
Personality....... 1 points.
Picture........... 6 points Total. 7

SHARONM:
Physical............ 1 points
Personality.........3 points
Picture............. 6 points. Total.10

POPO:
Physical............. 2 points
Personality......... 0 point
Picture............... 6 point Total. 8

CAROLYN:
Physical.............. 3 points
Personality...........3 points
Picture............... 6 points. Total. 12

BINA:
Physical................ 2 points
Personality.............2 points
Picture................. 6 points Total. 10

OLD PETE:
Physical........ 0 point for the comment about the furballs
Personality.....1 point
Picture......... 6 points for calling me a little young thing - Total. 7

JERSEY:
Physical......... 1 point
Personality......1 point
Picture.......... 6 points Total. 8

SALIN:
Physical.......... 1 point
Personality..... 0 point
Picture........... 6 points Total. 7

LITTLE JG:
Physical...........0 point.
Personality...... 0 point
Picture............ 6 point Total. 6

Dianna
Physical........... 2 points
Personality........3 points
Picture............ 6 points Total. 11
Last edited by Cat on Tue May 25, 2004 7:36 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Cat

Member of FOWL, Ms.Tweety Bird, Queen of Beautiful
popo
Rainbow AllStar

Post by popo » Tue May 25, 2004 1:38 pm

Cat, it's 6 points for the picture if guessed correctly and 0 points if not.

What have you based your scores on?

Just curious :D
Pauline
majic1
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by majic1 » Tue May 25, 2004 2:38 pm

popo wrote:Can I take it that you didn't put my name down because I scored a big, fat ZERO :roll: :lol:
Sorry popo - yeah! Didn't think anybody'd want their name with just "0" next to it!!
Majicaleetarina
Cat
Rainbow Star

Post by Cat » Tue May 25, 2004 4:36 pm

popo wrote:Cat, it's 6 points for the picture if guessed correctly and 0 points if not.

What have you based your scores on?

Just curious :D
so many got me right I couldn't remember who did and didn't plus so much info to keep up with. I will have to go back and review who did and didn't and then change the points to who did and didn't. I understand the point system.
I hope you are happy everyone got a 6! I hate when someone questions my decision.
Cat
Last edited by Cat on Tue May 25, 2004 7:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Cat

OldPete
Rainbow Wonderlander

Post by OldPete » Tue May 25, 2004 5:05 pm

I am waiting for my surprise it should be purrrrrrrrrrrrrrr-fect
I am a brat
Cat
Rainbow Star

surprise

Post by Cat » Tue May 25, 2004 7:42 pm

OldPete wrote:I am waiting for my surprise it should be purrrrrrrrrrrrrrr-fect
Oh Pete, you know the surprise wil be purrrfect!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Cat

Davimad
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Davimad » Tue May 25, 2004 8:00 pm

Don't worry Cat, I have a note of all the picture scores.

We are still waiting for Robbie and Jersey to post.

Once all the scores are in, I will post the final results.

Are those two away on holiday or something?????????? :lol:

Talk soon

M.A.D. :lol:
Cat
Rainbow Star

Post by Cat » Tue May 25, 2004 8:09 pm

Davimad wrote:Don't worry Cat, I have a note of all the picture scores.

We are still waiting for Robbie and Jersey to post.

Once all the scores are in, I will post the final results.

Are those two away on holiday or something?????????? :lol:

Talk soon

M.A.D. :lol:
Thanks Maureen, Happy Birthday to you, I hope you had a good one!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Cat