New Level (adv) - Tales Of Faraway Oceans 4

Post, download, and discuss custom levels for Return To Wonderland.
Chip
Rainbow Star

New Level (adv) - Tales Of Faraway Oceans 4

Post by Chip » Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:34 pm

Deck 4 of the SS NUTSHELL, where Znoo-Znee turns out to be a real computer freak.
Please use the texture 'Tofoship' again and have fun!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Chip on Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
>Link to my level list
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
gameboy991
Rainbow Master

Post by gameboy991 » Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:03 pm

Uh-oh, I have a feeling this level is going to be tricky! :shock: :lol:

I'll try it now.
Liz Mayhew
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by Liz Mayhew » Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:50 am

I just love this level. All the engineering operations were so much fun to work out. I had quite a bit of trouble with the internal timer system.

Got out with only 17 seconds left!!!!

Thanks for another intricate puzzle Chip. 8) :D 8)
Lizzie

To err is human,
To arr is pirate!
kiki
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by kiki » Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:35 pm

I agree with Liz, some fine engineering in your levels, I am still struggling with the rest and I suspect many other are too judging from the lack of post.
:)
Keeks
Chip
Rainbow Star

Post by Chip » Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:00 am

Hint:
Don't waste the time by building long bridges with the colored stones. Search the short way instead.
You don't need to go to the transporter - the transporter can come to you.
The level can be finished with 11 boulders only in the water. If you need help: Please download and unzip the following screenshot.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
bob roest
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by bob roest » Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:20 pm

I know I used more than 11 spheres in the water but not too many more. :D

I did get caught by the goober puzzle, dangy! :D

Thanks again,
bob
Chip
Rainbow Star

Post by Chip » Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:23 pm

Walkthrough:
Fine tuning:
1. Move Stinky on the right conveyor button and Loof on the pink button. A red boulder will fall into the water. Move Qookie on the yellow button. A yellow boulder will follow.

2. Move Qookie on the white button and after a second back on the yellow one. Two new yellow boulders in the water: One at the right side, the other above the first one. Hey, a first bridge!

3. Repeat this move of Qookie (R on white, L on yellow) 5 times. But don't wait the second in between, do it fast! The falling yellow boulders will form a bridge to the transporter from above.

4. The last Yellow boulder will bring the transporter to you. The boulder will collide with the blue one just in front of you, and one of them will survive. If it's the blue one: No problem, just proceed. If it's the yellow one: Let Qookie push it L out of the way.

5. Move Qookie on the cyan button. A blue boulder will fall into the water. Move Loof on the left conveyor botton. All conveyors are down now. Move Qookie on the blue button and back to the cyan one, until you have a blue bridge in the lower right corner of the 'display'. (See screenshot above!)

6. Harvest! Let Qookie slide on the transporter and collect the 7 coins on the water with your steering skills. Let Qookie leave the puzzle just above the blue bridge and read the next task.

Synchronization:
7. Let Stinky and Loof play with the conveyor buttons to see the outlines of the puzzle. Let Stinky stop the boulder in the lower right corner of the room and then Loof stop the other conveyor. Switch to Qookie.

8. Avoiding the timers (!) push the metal box on the conveyor to the tile just left of the sign "Internal timer 1". Wait outside the device and let Stinky start the lower conveyor for a moment and stop it again. The boulder will stop under the box. Back to Qookie.

9. Push the boulder R to the flower and the box 4xR. Wait on the sign "Internal timer 1". Important now: Move Stinky and Loof D to start the conveyors! Let Qookie push D the boulder and go DR quickly to step aside.

Security:
10. Move Qookie between the two teleporters on the right side of the room and Loof under the left blue teleporter. Send Qookie through the blue teleporter and back again: He will leave above the floating channel.

11. Switch to Loof: Move R and push the right cube D. Switch to Stinky: Go to this room and push the steel box under the left blue teleporter, then the right cube into the other blue teleporter. Close the other firewall in the same way.

Update:
12. Please don't press ctrl+alt+del... Welcome to the bridge.
Amnon
Rainbow Spirit Seeker

Post by Amnon » Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:54 pm

Very nice, thanks!