New Level (adv) - Tales Of Faraway Oceans 5

Post, download, and discuss custom levels for Return To Wonderland.
Chip
Rainbow Star

New Level (adv) - Tales Of Faraway Oceans 5

Post by Chip » Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:12 pm

At last: The final deck of the SS NUTSHELL, using the texture 'Tofoship' once again.
Cast off and weigh anchor!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Chip on Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
>Link to my level list
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
gameboy991
Rainbow Master

Post by gameboy991 » Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:49 pm

In a NUTSHELL ( :lol: ), these levels are pretty confusing...

Can I please have the first 3 or 4 steps? :?
Liz Mayhew
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by Liz Mayhew » Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:20 pm

Just to let you know I'm working on this one. So far I can get the green, blue and yellow timers going but I can't get the red one working. Back to the drawing board. Ace puzzle BTW :D

EDIT: Made it! Quite a lot of experimentation with timing needed here. I found that if I got the red timer going first and then matched the others to it then it worked like clockwork - but probably the SS Nutshell doesn't really run on clockwork. Hmmmmmmmm! :lol:

I had two spare ball bearings left over. 8)

Fun all the way thanks Chip. Looking forward to the next one. :piratesmile:
Lizzie

To err is human,
To arr is pirate!
Chip
Rainbow Star

Post by Chip » Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:09 pm

Hint:
Red timer first... That's the way it works! The four functions of the steering wheel are numbered. Try to activate them step by step.

Here's the helpfile for this one.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
bob roest
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by bob roest » Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:10 pm

I found the most trouble was activating the blue timers at the right point. :D

Another timing tour-de-force, thanks!
bob
Chip
Rainbow Star

Post by Chip » Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:12 pm

Walkthrough:
1. Let Stinky prepare the transporters: The lowest L, the right one D, the highest R and the left one U.

2. Move him to the top boulders and push the right one L. Now they're just above the conveyors and ready.

3. Move Stinky to the lowest boulders and push the left one R. Ready! The 4 boulders on the sides aren't needed, but Znoo-Znee likes symmetry (and flowers!).

4. Let Loof and Qookie start the conveyors, then switch back to Stinky. Push the right boulder U. The red gate will open.

5 Go to the top and push the left boulder D, just when the first one reaches the lower conveyor (use shift+). Yellow gate open!

6. Push the other top boulder D, just when the neighbour reaches the top conveyor too. Next Gate!

7. Go down. Push the last boulder U, just when the neighbour reaches the lower conveyor too. Done!

8. Collect the coins, push the wooden box to Loof and Qookie and move the trio through the gates: The eagle has taken off.
Amnon
Rainbow Spirit Seeker

Post by Amnon » Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:54 pm

Activating the machine took me ages, but finally everyone is out safely. Thanks.