New Level - Tales Of Faraway Oceans 7

Post, download, and discuss custom levels for Return To Wonderland.
Chip
Rainbow Star

New Level - Tales Of Faraway Oceans 7

Post by Chip » Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:56 am

Three men and the sea: A tragedy of epic dimensions.

Edit: After the reply of Gameboy I've changed the signs. Please enjoy this new version.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Chip on Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:38 pm, edited 3 times in total.
>Link to my level list
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
gameboy991
Rainbow Master

Post by gameboy991 » Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:14 pm

Um, for the record, using mean words to get your (or someone else's) point across is very...how do I put this...?

Seriously, even if you don't mean any harm, it could really offend someone... :(
Chip
Rainbow Star

Post by Chip » Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:22 am

Hi Gameboy
I'm so sorry. I used a word without thinking about it's deeper meaning.
I apologize to you with all my heart, and I'll change the level immediately. Please forgive me.
Chip
gameboy991
Rainbow Master

Post by gameboy991 » Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:32 am

That's OK Chip, it's just that there are quite a few members who are still a bit young. :wink:

That being said, I still can't complete the level! :lol:
Chip
Rainbow Star

Post by Chip » Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:54 pm

Hi Gameboy
I've made a little helpfile for this one. It's especially for you.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
gameboy991
Rainbow Master

Post by gameboy991 » Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:56 am

Um, for some reason I can't get the reflectors and cannons to cooperate...

I'll keep trying for now... :roll:
bob roest
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by bob roest » Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:14 pm

I was making the classic mistake with this one, the obvious is not always the intended way. :D

And at one point I didn't think the red gate was ever going to open, but it did.

This has been a terrific series Chip, you've put a lot of work into these levels and I had a lot of fun solving them, thank-you!
bob
Liz Mayhew
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by Liz Mayhew » Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:05 am

That was so cool! 8) 8) 8)

I have to admit that after struggling with various cannon/reflector/blocker arrangements I never could get a continuous line of fire for all the timers.

How kind of you to post that practice level for Gameboy. I really needed it! :lol:

The proper solution is so much easier than the contortions I was going through to get to the exit.

Thanks so much for another wonderful challenge :stinkyhappy:
Lizzie

To err is human,
To arr is pirate!
kiki
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by kiki » Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:01 pm

Hi Chip, I finally had the time to sort one of your well thought out levels.
I really can appreciate the hard work and time you put into them.
Thanks for all the fun, carry on. :)
Keeks
Chip
Rainbow Star

Post by Chip » Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:51 pm

SS NUTSHELL - logbook entry 14,2 - first mate Loof

The secret of Trinity Island:

1. Steered E on raft and left it E to read welcome. Went to distillery and pushed barrel 3xE into water. Had lower part of an important bridge now. Went through house to another barrel and pushed it E, 3xN, 4xE and S into water. Important bridge finished!

2. Went to banana plantation and found missed toolbox inside house. Pushed it S and 2xE to block northern output of box factory. Made 2 other bridges with wooden boxes: First just E of sign about census, second just above this.

3. Went to glassworks and found prism inside house. Pushed it W and 5xN out of house. Then used it to roll boulders on northern and southern output of prism factory. Pushed prism itself on green timer.

4. Went to distillery and found missed cannon inside house. Pushed it 6xN and 6xE on special tile opposite prism factory. Production of prisms startet, had to be careful from now on.

5. Went back on raft and steered W,N,E,S,W,S,E,N. Tons of fishes there - and 3 reflectors. Pushed left one on cyan timer and middle one on ice rink inside pond. Funny, how they danced together! Came back and pushed last reflector over important bridge on special tile.

6. Went to distillery again and pushed outside cannon 4xN on ice rink. It stopped on blue timer. Went to banana plantation and pushed last cannon 4XS on ice rink too. (Did last push, when a reflector was near the end of it's turn.)

PS: Found hidden TP and got 2 bonus coins.

End of entry.
Amnon
Rainbow Spirit Seeker

Post by Amnon » Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:53 am

Thanks for the fun!