New Level - Tales Of Faraway Oceans 12

Post, download, and discuss custom levels for Return To Wonderland.
Chip
Rainbow Star

New Level - Tales Of Faraway Oceans 12

Post by Chip » Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:16 am

Decent education, and Eddy gets his hour.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Chip on Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
>Link to my level list
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
Liz Mayhew
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by Liz Mayhew » Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:56 am

I'm very glad I'm not in your school system! :o :shock: :o :shock:

At first I really thought this wasn't possible, but eventually I found a way to be gentle with all the creatures.

Eddie's part was hardest for me because of the unpredictability of coileys. :twisted:

I'd say the frustration level of this one is about 110% - I'd get one part done and mess up on another.

The relief level once I finished was about 200% :lol: :lol:

Thanks for the excruciating and compelling fun!:stinkycool:
Lizzie

To err is human,
To arr is pirate!
Chip
Rainbow Star

Post by Chip » Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:32 am

Walkthrough:
The primary school
General hint: Do the risky moves just a moment before the fireballs return to the dragons. So you get a fire-free window for the chomp.
Lure the chomp to the SW, then to the NW of the yard. Go E and push the reflector 2xE. Wait for the indicated moment and go 2xS. Wait, until the chomp stops left of a reflector, then go above the upper red TP. Go through the TP and immediately back to collect the coins. Now, always following the general hint, lure the chomp to the S and then to the red button.

The high school
Use shift+ to get an overview: There's a boulder rolling from the SE to the NW of the yard and back. When this boulder comes from the SE and passes the two flowers in the center, go S through the yellow TP and quickly 3xW. The chomp will stop three tiles above you. Go 2xE and the chomp is above a conveyor. Watch the other boulder now. When it's kicked back by the conveyor, go E and N through the yellow TP. The chomp will wait beneath the lower water basin. Watch the second boulder again: When it's kicked back and just right of the chomp, go 6xE and 8xS as fast as possible.

The university
Example for the lower coily:
Go just above the lower coin. Wait, until the coily is far away from the boxes (on the sign or beneath it), then get the coin and go around to the single box at the edge. Push it 2xN. Go back the same way and push the middle box E, the lower one S and the upper one N. Close the last loophole by pushing the middle box S. Then play tag with the coilys, but remember: They're flighty creatures.

The exit
Even an outsider is an invaluable companion. (PS: Eddy will be back soon.)
Amnon
Rainbow Spirit Seeker

Post by Amnon » Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:30 pm

This level was extremely cruel and untypical. I am glad that all trio are out safely!