New Level - Tales Of Faraway Oceans 15

Post, download, and discuss custom levels for Return To Wonderland.
Chip
Rainbow Star

New Level - Tales Of Faraway Oceans 15

Post by Chip » Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:09 am

On the road again:
Time, to put the puzzle together.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Chip on Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
>Link to my level list
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
gameboy991
Rainbow Master

Post by gameboy991 » Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:28 am

Let's just say I have only been able to complete...umm.... NONE of your levels. Well, I finished two of them but I used the full solution you posted. :lol:

This level is equally difficult. The pic below shows the most that I could manage... :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Chip
Rainbow Star

Post by Chip » Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:55 am

Hi Gameboy
Try to play SQUASH with Jessica and to hit the kegs.
Best of five wins the game and the level. :wink:
Last edited by Chip on Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
bob roest
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by bob roest » Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:19 pm

Another momentous teamwork effort that took me several hours to work out, most of the time spent trying to stop the cannon at the right spot! :D

A terrific challenge, thanks again Chip!
bob
Liz Mayhew
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by Liz Mayhew » Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:36 pm

This also took me hours and hours to work out.

Once I knew what to do that wretched UFO caused me so many restarts I lost count. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

This is a major stinker, but I just HAD to complete it.

Thanks for the total strain on brain and patience. :stinkyhappy:
Lizzie

To err is human,
To arr is pirate!
Chip
Rainbow Star

Post by Chip » Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:35 pm

Walkthrough:
1. First steps:
Move Stinky U,R,L,L and U to open the red and the cyan gates. Move Loof R and 3xU on the upper conveyor button. Move Qookie D and 2xR through the left cyan TP. Introduce yourself to Jessica, then move Qookie R through the right cyan TP and push the lovely dragon 2xR on the rightmost conveyor. Bring Qookie beneath the lower conveyor button and let Loof go D one step beneath the upper conveyor button. This is the classic point of departure for DRAGON SQUASH.

2. DRAGON SQUASH:
Move Qookie U on the lower conveyor button to stop the keg above a gate. Move Loof U on the upper conveyor button to stop Jessica beneath the same gate: BOOM! Then let Loof and Qookie go D one step and prepare the next barrel. Repeat 4 times! (If you really get tired: The yellow chomp is ready to eliminate one of the kegs for you.)

3. The chessboard:
Let Stinky and Loof cover the conveyor buttons. Move Qookie to the chessboard and push the lower left prism 1xR. Go to the hatching youngster and push it's rightmost reflector above Jessica. Release one shot and collect the coins on the chessboard.

4. The pool table:
Let Stinky and Loof cover the conveyor buttons again. Let Qookie push the right one of the new prisms 4xU beneath the white TP, then the remaining keg left of the left blue ball and the last accessible prism left of the doorway to the pool table. Release another shot and Jessica will perform an excellent break.

5. Play pool:
Push the left green and the left red ball D. Collect the bonus coins. Then push the new won reflector 2xR and D. Push the lower yellow ball R against the reflector and D. Push the remaining blue ball D. Finally push the last yellow ball R against the reflector and D. It will open the green and the blue gates.

6. Hole 7:
Collect the coins inside the hole. Place Stinky on the cyan button and Loof on the lower conveyor button just beneath it. Let Qookie push the new won reflector on the green conveyor beneath the tramp and move him through the cyan TPs to the upper conveyor button. Release a last of Jessica's invaluable shots and collect the remaining coin inside the hole.

7. The youngster:
Move Stinky above the egg to destroy two of the boxes and let him go to the left of the left cyan TP. Let Qookie push the remaining box left and go right one step to the left of the tree. Move Stinky R through the cyan TP and 3xD to produce three new boxes. Let Qookie push the lowest new box left to destroy it. Move Stinky 3xU and L through the cyan teleporter, then L and 3xD to distract the fire.

Open the yellow gate and be welcome to MOUNT RYDER.
Amnon
Rainbow Spirit Seeker

Post by Amnon » Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:58 am

Thanks again for the fun!