New Level - Tales Of Faraway Oceans 16

Post, download, and discuss custom levels for Return To Wonderland.
Chip
Rainbow Star

New Level - Tales Of Faraway Oceans 16

Post by Chip » Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:13 am

Cave 1 of MOUNT RYDER isn't as dark as feared.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Chip on Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
>Link to my level list
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
Liz Mayhew
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by Liz Mayhew » Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:42 pm

Wow!
This is how I feel now!

Fantastic rides from start to finish. I thought I'd never get that bonus coin by the ice slides but Loof managed it in the end.

Thanks for the holiday fun! :stinkyhappy:
Lizzie

To err is human,
To arr is pirate!
Marinus
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Marinus » Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:43 am

This was a great and dangerous adventure. I was killed so many times that I almost gave up, but finally the three stinkers reached the exit with the gold. (And I feel a bit the same like Liz now.)

Thanks for the fun. :)
bob roest
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by bob roest » Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:38 pm

That was some theme park! :D

I think Loof wasn't tall enough for some of the rides so he just watched from several crucial areas. :wink:

Top work Chip, thanks for the fun!
bob
Chip
Rainbow Star

Post by Chip » Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:11 pm

HAVE A GREAT TIME!

The absolutely inofficial park guide to MOUNT RYDER
(By Ronny R.Oller and Cindy C.Oaster)

Cave 1: Fire and ice

THE SWINGER
Do this one first, it's the most dangerous ride. Go through the pink gate and wait beneath the transporter. Watch the boulders: Start, when one of them rolls on the right tramp - you should stop in the middle of the lava lake. Steer carefully to the left coin, then to the right one. A boulder will jump over you periodically. Start, when this boulder rolls on the other transporter, and finish your turn.

THE CHASER
Enter the ride 2 conveyors behind of a box. Occasionally you will stop in the center of the ride - just left of the box. Push it quickly R into the lava pool. Repeat to get the right coin.
'Steal' two boxes from THE SHIFTER (see there) and push one of them through the entrance. Enter the ride 2 conveyors in front of this box and repeat to get the left coin.

THE SHIFTER
Place Stinky beneath the red TP (exit) and Loof beneath the green TP (entrance). Move Stinky U, he will stop on the green TP inside the ride. Then move Qookie beneath the red TP. Stinky can walk over both TPs inside the ride now, let him push the lower right steel box D into the lava and slide R to get the coin in the center. Wait here and switch to Loof.
Move Loof to the exit of THE SHAKER and switch back to Stinky. Slide U to push the top right box through the green TP. Follow and push it down to the right of Loof. You've just abducted the first box to complete THE CHASER.
Bring the top left box through the green TP in the same way. Then push the remaining box into the lava (above the first one) to get the bonus coin.

THE SHAKER
Go through the entrance and jump L,U,D and U, then slide U to get the upper coin. Slide back D and go 3xD, then slide L beneath the two pines at the left edge. From here go D and jump U,U and D to get the lower coin.
Now you can jump R to...

... THE JUGGLER
Collect the two coins and leave the ride by stepping on an ice curve.

THE WINDER
Do the second jump U (not D). The additional turn will bring you to the coin.

THE TWISTER
Place Stinky on the entrance and Loof above the green gate. Move Sinky D and D to open the green and the blue gates and let Loof go through them. Then move Stinky L to slide on the red timer and immediately L again to jump out of the ride. Switch fast and move Loof R through the red gate and on the ice curves, then jump U and R on the white button. Slide L (avoiding the red sphere) and jump D to collect the last two coins.

THE SCREAMER
Do the second jump L (not R) to gain access to the second bonus coin. The ride has a hidden exit, you can repeat it as long as you like.
Liz Mayhew
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by Liz Mayhew » Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:25 am

Funny you should say THE SWINGER is the most dangerous ride. I didn't get killed on it once and got through that bit on my first go.

For me the far more dangerous ride was THE CHASER. I got killed on that over and over. Probably due to impatience! :lol: :lol:
Lizzie

To err is human,
To arr is pirate!
kiki
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by kiki » Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:13 pm

I felt like I was at Kings Island with all the cool rides.
Amazing work, thanks! :)

PS - Loved the names for all the rides. :wink:
Keeks
Amnon
Rainbow Spirit Seeker

Post by Amnon » Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:57 am

Had lots of fun in the Mount Ryder park. Thanks!