New Level - Tales Of Faraway Oceans 17

Post, download, and discuss custom levels for Return To Wonderland.
Chip
Rainbow Star

New Level - Tales Of Faraway Oceans 17

Post by Chip » Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:42 am

Cave 2 of MOUNT RYDER is full of action.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Chip on Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
>Link to my level list
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
Liz Mayhew
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by Liz Mayhew » Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:04 pm

That was a feat of timing! :shock: :o :shock:

Chip, it must have taken you ages to get all those sections precisely right.
Excellent design.

Enjoyed it very much. Thanks! :stinkyhappy:
Lizzie

To err is human,
To arr is pirate!
Chip
Rainbow Star

Post by Chip » Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:29 pm

HAVE A GREAT TIME!

Cave 2: Banana Wars

(Banana Wars is a fast-paced and furious sensation. If you're rather frightened of high velocity, just stumbled into this by accident or changed your mind last-minute for any other reason: Please use the emergency exit! Just walk around the lovely pond and jump out of the cave. Thank you for coming by.)

Chapter I:
Go on the sign beneath the first blue timer and wait for the next shot of the cannons. Don't lose a split second now: Step and slide U,R,D and L, then jump L and U. Push the lower box R and the upper one L into the water. Step aside to avoid the incoming shot, then go L through the blue TP.

Chapter II:
Wait again for the next shot, then run to the crate right of the green gate. Push it L into the water. Get on the sunken crate to avoid the shot.

Chapter III:
Go 2xL and jump L,L and U. Keep the up key pressed until you're beside the raft, then quickly steer R and push the crate 3xU.

Chapter IV:
Push the crate through the red TP, then run D on the raft and steer L,U and R. Push the crate U into the water and step U or D to avoid the shot.
Use the raft to collect the first bonus coin and come back.

Chapter V:
Wait until the next shot hits the cyan gate, then step U on the timer and R on the conveyor. Run U through the cyan TP and left (or right) on a sign beside a fountain. Push the yellow sphere to the other side and examine the toilet (bonus coin).

Chapter VI:
Push the crate on the ice rink and follow, when it's in the upper left corner of the 'Death Star'. You'll share the tramp with the crate and arrive inside the star, just when a sphere destroys the four cannons. Leave the room quickly to the left side, before the white gates reappear.

Chapter VII:
Watch the cannon behind the yellow gate and wait for the next shot. Then step L on the conveyor and go D, pushing the crate on the tramp. Wait just above the tramp. Another yellow sphere will jump over you and destroy the last cannon. The bananas are back!
bob roest
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by bob roest » Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:28 pm

After my 134th restart I was tempted to take the quick way home! :lol:

Fabulous level Chip, talk about keeping your wits about you!

Big thanks,
bob
Chip
Rainbow Star

Post by Chip » Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:28 pm

About the 'emergency exit':

I saw this once in a theme park near Paris: To make the intensity of a ride aware (and as a precaution), there was a loud and thrilling animation at the entrance, and several visitors left the ride last-minute through a separate exit - after a queue time of three quarters of an hour...
My nephew was with me, nine years old, and he didn't know the word 'fear'. So I had no chance to wimp out. The ride itself wasn't intense at all, just terribly loud.
Amnon
Rainbow Spirit Seeker

Post by Amnon » Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:30 am

Lots of fun, thanks!