New Level - Legends Of Time And Space 12

Post, download, and discuss custom levels for Return To Wonderland.
Chip
Rainbow Star

New Level - Legends Of Time And Space 12

Post by Chip » Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:49 pm

Do you like to hear the good news first? - Eddy is back!
Do you like to hear the bad news too? - He's faster than ever.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Chip on Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
>Link to my level list
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
Marinus
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Marinus » Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:01 am

But the best news is: First Chipmate Loof was even faster, although it took him several lifes.

Great challenge. thanks! :)
Liz Mayhew
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by Liz Mayhew » Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:58 am

This is an absolutely fun action level! :D :D

Loved outrunning Eddie's fireballs, and the hot-pants jumping too :lol: :lol:

Had the most trouble working out the blue TP section, but made it with the gold in the end.

Thanks Chip! :piratesmile:
Lizzie

To err is human,
To arr is pirate!
Chip
Rainbow Star

Post by Chip » Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:17 pm

Hi folks

Not familiar with HOT PANTS JUMPING, Wonderland's most popular sport?
No problem: Here's my cool tutorial again. Have fun!

Quincy Q. Wickstep, aka. Mr. Iron :!: :!: :!: censored :!: :!: :!: .
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Chip
Rainbow Star

Post by Chip » Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:10 am

Walkthrough:
ROOM 1: Get left of the pink button, wait for Eddy's next shot, then hurry up: Go 3xR onto the first raft and wait, until it stops. Steer D, go R on the second raft and steer back L.
ROOM 2: Push the top box D, get onto it and collect the coin to your R. Push the next box D too and get the coin to your L. Wait here, until the next shot destroys the third box.
ROOM 3: Go quickly R and D onto the next raft, steer anti-clockwise around the two central reflectors and get on the other raft in this room. Steer around the refloctors again, until you stop at the first raft. By doing so, a next shot will pass and destroy the first box of the next room.
ROOM 4: Go R, push the next box R into the pool and collect the the coin below you. Push the next box R into the pool too and collect the coin above you. Wait here, until the next shot destroys the next box in this room. Go D and R and push the last box in this room R.
ROOM 5: Go R again and push the refloctor R onto the next raft. Steer D and wait, until the next shot is just above you. Now steer U and wait, until this shot destroys the first box of the next room.
ROOM 6: Go R and 2xU to push the next box into a pool and collect the coin to your L. Push the next box U too and collect the coin to your R. Wait here, until the next shot destroys the next box, then push the last box in this room 2xU (over the pink timer and into the next pool).
ROOM 7: Get onto the box, step R onto the next raft and wait, until you stop in front of a tramp with a coin on it.
ROOM 8: Time for HOT PANTS JUMPING. - Wait, until the next shot is two tiles behind you, then jump R. Wait, until your next raft stops, then steer D.
ROOM 9: Wait again, until the next shot is two tiles behind you, then jump D. Be quick now: Wait, until your raft stops, then steer L, U, L and D, step D onto your old raft and wait, until it stops in front of the next box. Step L to collect the next coin and let the incoming shot destroy the box. Hurry up again!
ROOM 10: Step R and D onto the next raft and wait, until it stops. Push the reflector R onto the next raft, then step and steer L. Push the next box L over the tramp, avoid the next two incoming shots and finish the level with your proven skills.
Good luck!
bob roest
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by bob roest » Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:37 pm

Great level Chip, lots of fun! :D

I'm glad I had the all-day fun pass so I could ride it as often as I needed to and that was plenty. :lol:

Thanks,
bob