New Level - Legends Of Time And Space 14

Post, download, and discuss custom levels for Return To Wonderland.
Chip
Rainbow Star

New Level - Legends Of Time And Space 14

Post by Chip » Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:39 pm

Fasten your seat belts, please, and thank you for flying RYDER'S RAPIDS.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Chip on Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
>Link to my level list
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
bob roest
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by bob roest » Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:08 pm

This is great fun so far, the opening sign had me a little confused but I figured out what had to done. And I'm not fast enough at the pink tps...of course if there were some ice slides I could do it. :wink: :wink:

Edit: All done! :D Thanks for another terrific ride and forget the ice slides idea, I saw where I was going wrong (too many steps).
bob
Marinus
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Marinus » Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:12 pm

Great level! I always thought I don't like action levels, but the way you combine action and puzzle it's amazing. Every part was fun to figure out. I think the area with the black and white TP's took me the longest time.

Thanks for the fun! :D
Liz Mayhew
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by Liz Mayhew » Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:27 pm

I can't do this one. I get as far as the room with the reverse conveyor and fake walls (it's only about the 3rd room). I either get wiped out or I have no raft to travel on or I get shot by a UFO. THE END! :lol: :lol:
Lizzie

To err is human,
To arr is pirate!
Chip
Rainbow Star

Post by Chip » Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:20 pm

Hi Liz
Here's the solution for room 3:
Follow Green Leader and step on the conveyor, it will push you up. Wait here, until BOTH spheres jump over you. Then collect the right bonus coin inside the fake wall, jump L to collect the other one and wait left of the channel. Green will arrive with your new raft - follow as close as possible.
kiki
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by kiki » Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:44 pm

Hi Chip, As with most of your levels I have a hard time finishing them.
However I just want to let you know I appreciate and admire your designing skills, I love the mechanics of your levels. :)
Keeks
Liz Mayhew
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by Liz Mayhew » Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:45 am

Still working on it and not getting much further.
In room 4 there's only time to push one steel box in the lava before the spheres arrive, so I'm stymied. Tried over and over but can't get fast enough. :(
Lizzie

To err is human,
To arr is pirate!
Chip
Rainbow Star

Post by Chip » Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:09 pm

Walkthrough:
General hint:
The rafts of Green, Red and you are very close. To prevent jams: Keep the arrow keys pressed, until your raft reaches it's destination.

Room 1:
Step on the red timer and follow Green Leader as close as possible: R,L,D,R,U and D.

Room 2:
The same here - just follow Green Leader: D, L and R.

Room 3:
When your raft stops, go 2xR on the conveyor - it will push you U. Wait here, until BOTH spheres jump over you. Then quickly collect the right bonus coin inside the fake wall, jump L to collect the other one and wait left of the channel. Soon, Green will arrive with your next raft - follow him as close as possible. Red Wingman will protect you from the fire.

Room 4:
When your raft stops, go 1xU onto the raft of Green and steer R. Fast now: Go R and D (pushing the upper box), then U,R and U (through the TP), and finally L and U (pushing the lower box and completing the bridge), before Green arrives. Follow him.

Room 5:
When your raft stops, go U and wait here, until Red reaches the conveyor. Now step D, back onto your raft. If you time it well, the spheres will protect you from the fires in the following channel.

Room 6:
Wait, until your raft stops, the go D,2xL,U and 2xR to follow Green.

Room 7:
You can't follow the spheres in this room. When your raft stops, go 1xR onto the raft of Green and steer U. You'll stop at the left lamp. Wait here for Green, then follow him closely.

Room 8:
When your raft stops, immediately steer L. You'll stop at the tramp. Wait here, until Green jumps over you, then follow him. That's all.

Room 9:
Go 2xR to jump over the left pyramid. Go U, and the conveyors will push you onto the timer. This releases the two boulders on the sides. Wait, until they reach the upper conveyors, then step D onto your next raft. Again, the spheres will protect you from the fires in the following channel.

Room 10:
Hurry up! When the rafts stop, go D to jump over the pyramid, go D again to collect the coin, then go U and 3xL to follow red, who takes the lead in this final section.

The long channel:
In the middle of the channel, your raft will stop. Dont't follow Red here - step U instead. The slides and the tamps will move you around the UFO and bring you to your last raft. Follow Red again and step U, when you stop at the exit gate.

The DWATCH:
Jump in and get on the sign. Wait for a good moment to step onto the conveyor at 12 o'clock. Then quickly slide R and D to 3 o'clock and step L to exit.
Amnon
Rainbow Spirit Seeker

Post by Amnon » Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:50 am

Really cool!!!

Thanks!