New Level - Legends Of Time And Space 16

Post, download, and discuss custom levels for Return To Wonderland.
Chip
Rainbow Star

New Level - Legends Of Time And Space 16

Post by Chip » Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:51 pm

Warning of the federal office for public health:
"Travelling back through time and space seriously affects your well-being."

Nevertheless: Have fun! :wink:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Chip on Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
>Link to my level list
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
Amnon
Rainbow Spirit Seeker

Post by Amnon » Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:32 pm

So many ways to die - only one way to live, is that fair?

Anyway, Stinky made his way back in time and into the safety beyond the hill. Thanks for this amazing idea and great adventure!
bob roest
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by bob roest » Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:21 pm

I'm glad I have the day off work. :D

This took many, many restarts to work out which raft and when but for some strange reason I find these levels somewhat addictive. Good thing I don't like gambling! :lol:

Great challenge Chip, big thanks!
bob
Chip
Rainbow Star

Post by Chip » Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:01 pm

The walkthrough:
The DWATCH:
Go D and slide D. Wait above the tramp, until the prisms are gone, then jump 2xD and go D to collect the first coin.

The long channel:
Wait for Green and follow him. When you stop, wait, until Red is close behind you, then slide U. The slides and the tramps will bring you to your next raft. Quickly steer R to keep it between the two spheres.

Room 10:
When you stop, go 3xR and 1xU beneath the tramp in the middle. Wait, until Green jumps over the left tramp and follow immediately: You're well protected in the following channel.

Room 9:
When your raft stops, quickly slide U onto the timer, then go L and D. Follow Green to the L as close as possible.

Room 8:
Just go 1xU onto the raft beneath the tramp. Wait, until BOTH spheres jump over you, then follow.

Room 7:
Again, you can't follow the spheres in this room. Go 2xD instead, then steer L. Go D now, steer back U and L, close behind Red.

Room 6:
Get on the raft in the middle, wait for the spheres and steer U between them.

Room 5:
When your raft stops, go U,2xR,D and 2xL to follow Green again.

Room 4:
Steer U and go 2xR,U,R,U through the pink TP, then L,U,L to the second coin. Wait, until Green arrives with your next raft and follow him.

Room 3:
When your raft stops, quickly steer R and go R. Steer and go U to collect the bonus coin in the upper fake wall first, then get the other one in the lower fake wall in the same way. From here, go U and steer U. You're R of a little pyramid now. Wait for Green and follow him.

Room 2:
Keep the left arrow key pressed, until you jump over the left tramp. Change to the right arrow key now and keep it pressed, until you jump over the tramp in the middle. Quickly go U to follow Green again.

Room 1:
Follow Green by going 2xU,L,D,R and U. You'll jump over the central tramp onto a raft. Wait here, until Red jumps over this tramp too. When he's in the air, slide R to avoid the collision, go around the room again and steer to the exit.
Marinus
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Marinus » Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:04 pm

Wow! When time goes back it's even harder, but after many practicing I finally could finish. I didn't need the walkthrough, but I wished if time could go a little slower.

Thanks for the fun! :D