New Level - Legends Of Time And Space 17

Post, download, and discuss custom levels for Return To Wonderland.
Chip
Rainbow Star

New Level - Legends Of Time And Space 17

Post by Chip » Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:31 am

At the risk of repeating myself: May the crate be with you!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Chip on Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
>Link to my level list
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
Amnon
Rainbow Spirit Seeker

Post by Amnon » Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:37 am

Cool, thanks!

P.S. the red timer was not required.
Liz Mayhew
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by Liz Mayhew » Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:47 pm

Amnon wrote:Cool, thanks!

P.S. the red timer was not required.
No, but it looked pretty didn't it? Probably the Canadian flag.

Thanks for this one Chip. Once I'd worked out the reverse logic, I knew what I had to do. Took quite a few tries but I made it with the gold.

Excellent fun! :stinkyhappy:
Lizzie

To err is human,
To arr is pirate!
bob roest
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by bob roest » Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:30 pm

I thought I had already played this then I realized something was different, very different! :lol:

A lot of fun to decipher, thanks again Chip!
bob
Chip
Rainbow Star

Post by Chip » Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:17 pm

Walkthrough:
Before you play the games:
Use the white TP, go to the factories and read the sign. You have to collect the coins WITHOUT destroying all objects or Z-bots of a kind. Use the shortcut to the exit and talk to Zed and Bot. They have an important hint for you: They're turning left, so one of the right-turning Z-bots has to survive! To the games now (from left to right).

Game H (We Can Work It Out):
In this room, you can save a keg, a steel box and the Z-bot. Steer the right raft D and push the lower keg L into the water. Then get onto the white button and collect the coins. Done!

Games F and G (Lucy In The Sky / The Long And Winding Road):
Go onto the sign beneath the cyan button and watch the UFO. When it's heading L, quickly go 2xU and 4xL. When the keg and the box above you explode, run 4xR and U. Wait again, until the keg and the box to your L explode, then go U through the red TP. A lot of stuff in the center of the game will vanish. Don't care: Run 2xU and 4XR to the top right corner. Wait, until the keg and the box below you explode, then go 4xL and D. Wait L of the wall, until the UFO is R of it, then quickly get the coin and leave the room. Two reflectors, a keg and a wooden box are remaining. Well done!
Get on the pink button and wait, until the UFO is through the pink gate. Then run 5xU and L beneath the box. The UFO will destroy it and continue to the L. Follow and get the coin, using the walls as shields.

Game E (Ticket To Ride):
Push the cannon D over the tramp and wait, until it goes L. Jump D and get the coin, when it's safe. Go beneath the two little pyramids on the R and watch the movement of the right reflector. Wait for a good moment to push it 1xU and 1xL, just two tiles above the yellow TP. Then push the left reflector 1xU at the left wall. Stay aside and wait, until the keg is gone. Push the right reflector 1xL and go through the upper yellow TP and back to leave the room.

Game D (Penny Lane):
Push the prism U onto the conveyor. When it goes U, quickly go U and R to collect the right bonus coin and return. Wait for a good moment to push the prism R into the fake wall and return. Safe!
When the next shot of the cannon hits the wall L of you, go and slide L to get the coin. Wait for a good moment to push the canno R and to get the upper bonus coin. Wait, until the cannon returns, then push it D and leave the room.

Game C (From Me To You):
Push the top right prism 2xD, go L through the pink TP, push the top left prism 2xD and go R through the cyan TP to leave the room. Get in line with the red dude in one of the other games and he will clear the board totally. Don't forget the coin.

Game B (With A Little Help from My Friends):
If you saved the Z-bot in game H, this one is easy: Just get on the blue button, wait for the big bang, push the ice block 2xD and get the coin.

Game A (Hello Goodbye):
Another easy one. Just jump in, push the central prism 2xD and stay aside. Then collect the coins and push the cannon L or R to leave.

Return to the CWATCH and get beneath the conveyor at 12 o'clock. Wait, until the ice blocks start their next round, then quickly go U onto the conveyor and slide 2xL at 10 o'clock. Enter the white TP from L, get the last coin and press the yellow and green buttons. All done!
Now, you're an expert in the art of producing kindlings.
Marinus
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Marinus » Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:17 pm

Great level. Thanks! :D