New Level - Legends Of Time And Space 19

Post, download, and discuss custom levels for Return To Wonderland.
Chip
Rainbow Star

New Level - Legends Of Time And Space 19

Post by Chip » Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:16 pm

Just one more gate to go. Have fun!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Chip on Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
>Link to my level list
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
Amnon
Rainbow Spirit Seeker

Post by Amnon » Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:16 pm

Phew, this was 1000 times more difficult than the previous one.

I didn't touch the canon - it's easier that way!

Thanks!
bob roest
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by bob roest » Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:45 pm

I was having a lot of trouble making some of the games work until I realized sometimes you have to go backwards to move forwards. :wink:

And I didn't use the cannons either, found a faster way. :D

Thanks for the fun Chip!
bob
Chip
Rainbow Star

Post by Chip » Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:22 pm

Here are a few hints:
Bob's Revenge
1. You can't 'hit the green ball' in this version, but the green ball can hit another one.
2. Don't cover the conveyor button before you've solved the game Chip's Challenge!
3. You can start the inner balls U or D. They will find their way in each combination.

Kiki's Slapshot
1. You can play the game according to Hoyle: Push the lowest cannon L, then enter the playfield and try to push the prisms in front of the dancing guns. This is possible in the top right corner.
2. Or you can cheat the game: Prisms are fragile.

Lucky's Wheel Of Fortune
1. The goal of the game is to cover one timer per color. Push the blue balls first.
2. If they enter different slots: Just collect the coins and push the red ball.
3. If they enter the same slot: Push the left one U or D and then R before you collect the coins, then start the red ball.
4. Finish the game, before you move any boxes or balls in Annie, Get Your Luck!

Chip's Challenge:
1. Step onto the conveyor button, when a steel box leaves the conveyor above the yellow button. The following boulder will run into the pool. The other boulders will run back and forth between the other boxes. Step L, when they're heading forward. The last boulder will cover the yellow button.
2. Go back to Bob's Revenge and push the remaining yellow ball U or D and then R. It will cover the conveyor button and stop the boxes in Chip's Challenge. Return and collect the three coins inside the game. (And you really don't need to disturb the boomer...)

Lizzy's Punchbowl Bowling
1. Get beneath the rightmost ice block and watch the sequence. Try to hit three kegs at the same time on the right side.
2. Push the second ice block D, the fourth L and the fifth L into the pool. Now you can push the third ice block 2xR beneath the right tramp. Try to hit the other kegs in the same way.
3. If you miss one or two kegs: Jump onto the conveyors and push them D into the water.

Annie, Get Your Luck
1. There's a free tile inside the game: The one just above the fountain. Push the boxes onto this tile to destroy them with rolling balls.
2. Bring both balls to the same side of the ice block to handle the boxes on the other side.
3. Use the generated boxes to get the bonus coins and finally the two balls to open the white timer.
Good luck!
Marinus
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Marinus » Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:03 pm

Wow this was really quite hard! First it took me a while figuring out how to play the part with the steelboxes, then I was doing the red and blue spheres part wrong, and to get the plasmacube/barrel part right happened probably about 1 out of 20 times. Finally I got it finished.

Thanks for the fun. :D