New Level (adv) - Myths Of Distant Shores 2

Post, download, and discuss custom levels for Return To Wonderland.
Chip
Rainbow Star

New Level (adv) - Myths Of Distant Shores 2

Post by Chip » Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:59 pm

Keep cool and have fun.
(Using the texture 'Tofoship' again.)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Chip on Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
>Link to my level list
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
bob roest
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by bob roest » Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:19 pm

It must take you ages to work out just the right timing on these puzzles, then again maybe it comes naturally. :wink:

Lots of fun Chip. I had some trouble setting up the blue transmitters but when in doubt...hurry! :lol:

Thanks again,
bob
Chip
Rainbow Star

Post by Chip » Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:06 pm

The hints:
The CWC:
There are several ways to set up the green and blue spheres. Here's an all in one solution:
1. Get the two coins and push the upper steel box L. From here go R,U and 3xR. Slide D onto the left green timer, then quickly slide U again and push the top green sphere U. It should pass the top green gate in time.
2. Push the lower blue sphere D into the tank and the green spheres L.
3. Push the upper steel box R back to its starting position and the lower green sphere U (use the ice curve to get beneath it). Great, the blue transmitters are ready!
4. Push the upper steel box U and the lower one D to close the sides, then start the stern engine (see there) to open the green gates.
5. Push the central green sphere L and (just before the others stop) U to complete the device. And by all colors of the rainbow: Stay aside!

The engines and the CWPs:
It's important to keep the rythm of the cannons.
6. Go to the stern engine and push the upper (!) cannon R. Wait for the next shot.
7. Push the same cannon R over the ice and step back. Wait again for the next shot.
8. Push the lower cannon R to start the device.
9. Go to the bow and push the yellow spheres R,U,R,D and R.
10. Start the bow engine in the same way, but begin with the lower (!) cannon and push L.

The CWE:
Don't push the red spheres 'by hand', use the strokes of the conveyors instead.
11. Get on the conveyor beneath the lower red sphere and wait for the next stroke - you'll start both spheres.
12. Quickly get the coins inside the device and wait for a good moment to leave via the upper tramp.

The blue transmitters:
Don't start the transmitters, before all other devices are running.
13. Enter one of the lower tanks and steer the raft L. Push the blue sphere L and quickly steer back R to leave the tank in time.

The way home:
14. Pass the pink and white gates and read the left sign. Go 2xR to read the right sign.
15. From here go 2xU (coin) and push the upper steel box L. Then go 3xD, L (coin) and D and push the lower steel box R. All other coins and the exit are within your reach now. Just keep cool, sailor!
Amnon
Rainbow Spirit Seeker

Post by Amnon » Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:07 pm

What an inhuman ordeal!!!

Took me several months as you can see.

Well, I finally got there - not hints taken, no labels read,
and the result... of course I made it totally different.

At least I never had to be under time-pressure: at the end, all the engines were working smoothly and indefinitely.

Thanks!!!