New Level - Myths Of Distant Shores 7

Post, download, and discuss custom levels for Return To Wonderland.
Chip
Rainbow Star

New Level - Myths Of Distant Shores 7

Post by Chip » Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:34 pm

This level is linked with the previous, but I promise: No more PIRATES after this one!
There will be LEMMINGS instead... :lol:

(Please use the file A to practice the puzzle with the UFOs and the spheres.)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Chip on Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
>Link to my level list
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
bob roest
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by bob roest » Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:30 pm

I was shot many times before finally making this work. And I think I messed up the rafting sequence but I did get the coins so all's well that ends well. :D

Thanks for a fun adventure Chip!
bob
Amnon
Rainbow Spirit Seeker

Post by Amnon » Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:17 pm

Much easier than the earlier ones. Lots of fun. Thanks!
Chip
Rainbow Star

Post by Chip » Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:34 pm

Walkthrough:
1. The cannons:
Wait for a good moment to step R on the second sign, then for the next opportunity to go D on the raft. Wait until the next shot from below is approaching, then steer L,D,R,U and L without pause - you'll stop R of the next raft. Wait a moment for the next shot, then go L and steer D. Wait again, then go D and steer R. Now steer U to talk to 'Mr. Diogenes'. Wait for a next shot, then go U and steer L. Finally go L to wait on the next sign.

2. The pirates:
Green and Red will take off, when Eddy's shot destroys the last cannons in the lower right corner of the pool. Keep your raft between them (D,L,D,R and D) to pass this section. Now Zed and Bot will open the gates of the UFO puzzle.

3. The UFOs:
Go between the hedges above the raft and watch the upper UFOs. They are turning inwards in the top corners of the island. Step D on the raft, when they are exactly one tile below these corners, beside the upper spheres. That's it: Eight at one stroke.
To get the coins and leave the island push blue U, yellow U, blue D and R, yellow L and U.

4. The last coins:
If you only could reach the raft of Red! Steer back to Eddy (Attention, he's a nice guy, but still a cannon!), then make the same way down as Red did.
Now it's high time for the next barrel! :)