New Level - Myths Of Distant Shores 22

Post, download, and discuss custom levels for Return To Wonderland.
Chip
Rainbow Star

New Level - Myths Of Distant Shores 22

Post by Chip » Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:16 pm

TIME TO SAY GOODBYE 2
(4 little stories for 6 great friends, part 2)

Please follow this last adventure of the amazing

ZED & BOT

(With a big THANK YOU to Amnon for testing the level and bringing the boys home.)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Chip on Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
>Link to my level list
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
Amnon
Rainbow Spirit Seeker

Post by Amnon » Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:09 am

It was a great level, I see that it changed slightly since I tested it so I've done it again. Thanks!
Chip
Rainbow Star

Post by Chip » Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:28 pm

The hints:
1. How to deal with the pirates?
a) Go 3xR to release your helpers. Wait, until the upper bot returns, then jump and hurry U. Push the ice block U through the red TP and follow. The ice will hit the upper bad guy.
b) Go (evading the bottys) U through the red TP, 1xD, 2xR, U through the blue TP and 2xL. Quickly push the ice block D through the yellow TP and follow. Goodbye, bad guy!

2. How to cover the blue timers?
a) There are two remaining ice blocks. Push the upper one U through the white TP, then go R, U (reading the sign) and L to enter the same TP from the side. Push the ice block L and follow sliding through the yellow TP, push R and follow over the tramp, then push R again. The ice block is now on the sign about the missing tree.
b) The last ice block goes to the correspondent tile in the lower right corner of the island.
c) Push the box D (you'll follow over the ice). Go around and push it 2xU over the ice and 2xL over the tramp. It should land just beneath the upper blue TP. Push the boulder D through the lower blue TP. It will stop in the top of the island and is ready for an endless loop over the blue buttons.

3. How to nudge the spirit?
a) The right corners of the prison are fake walls and contain bonus coins. Get the upper one only and push the box into this wall.
b) Push the box L, when the spirit is above it. Our friend will start to fly circles between the water basins and the flowers.
c) Push the box 1xU, and the spirit will fly to his little island.

4. How to make it there and back again?
a) Step on the upper conveyor button. Then quickly step on the upper conveyor to change its direction and leave, before the timer runs out.
b) Step on the lower conveyor button. Then quickly enter the little island over the lower conveyor and the lower bridges. Collect the central coin there.
c) Leave the little island over the upper bridges and the upper conveyor, get the remaining bonus coin and use the box to make your way home.
Good luck! :)