New Level (adv) - Myths Of Distant Shores 25 & Epilogue

Post, download, and discuss custom levels for Return To Wonderland.
Chip
Rainbow Star

New Level (adv) - Myths Of Distant Shores 25 & Epilogue

Post by Chip » Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:53 pm

Country roads, take me home
to the place, I belong.
Home, sweet home, wonder momma,
take me home, country roads.

Everything ends, where everything has begun. But something is waiting there:
Znoo-Znee's last surprise!

My dear crew
This is the final stage of 'The Classic NUTSHELL-Trilogy'. I had a lot of fun to design these 75 levels. Hope it was a good story and you had the same fun to play it. Thanks to all of you for downloading, trying and commenting my stuff.
Special thanks to Amnon, Bob and Marinus: Whenever I got into difficulties, you were true companions.
And what about the future? Hm... I'm trying to find the puzzles and the thread for a new series. At the moment, there are just a few clusters in my editor. But for sure I'll hang in, or to say it with Stinky's words:
Maybe another time will come to share the wind, the waves and the smell of salt and campfires.
Yours, Chip.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Chip on Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
>Link to my level list
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
Amnon
Rainbow Spirit Seeker

Post by Amnon » Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:31 am

It was a pleasure and privillege to test this level. I bet my hat that there are no alternate solutions.

Thanks for this and for the whole series, quite difficult at times, and hope to see more of your levels, Chip.
yot yot5
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by yot yot5 » Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:30 am

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S OVER!!!
These levels are some of the best I have ever played. I like the way that you can solve them after a long think, but they are not so big (lemarquis) that you just can't process them.
I'm still working on this one, I might have to give in and look at the editor if I can't figure out the houses soon. Thanks for such a fantastic final level.
:D
Chip
Rainbow Star

Post by Chip » Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:51 am

Hi Yot Yot
Don't peek. The mechanism inside the houses isn't important. The OUTPUT is essential. :wink:
yot yot5
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by yot yot5 » Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:06 am

Yot yot's sit and stare method does it again! This was a great level, but I don't think it was one of your hardest.
Thanks for 75 of my favorite levels! I've completed about 50-60% of them now. :wink: