Adventure #1: Return of the Void

Post, Download, and Discuss Custom Adventures.
Fluffshery
Rainbow Seeker

Adventure #1: Return of the Void

Post by Fluffshery » Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:19 am

The Return Quintet:
Return of the Void
Return of Fluffshery
Return to the Rainbow Pool
Return of WHAT! Leader
Return to the Real World

This is my first adventure. I didn't mean to make it as big as I did, but I did, so... Sorry in advance for using so many Alt bridge chains, I couldn't come up with any puzzles or challenges at that point. I hope people like it. :D It uses my house texture , and my icon set. I edited this today to fix some things. It is now possible to get the gems in the 2nd cave and I removed a couple of Alt bridge chains. The new version is Adventure1b. I still have the other here just so people can see the changes. Please try the new version. :)
EDIT: Added Preview Picture.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Fluffshery on Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:25 am, edited 9 times in total.
Albert Einstein wrote:Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.
My Level List
Master Wonder Mage
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by Master Wonder Mage » Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:10 am

I need darkhouse.bmp
Fluffshery
Rainbow Seeker

Post by Fluffshery » Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:31 am

I knew I was forgetting something, I just couldn't remember what. Updated first post.
Albert Einstein wrote:Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.
My Level List
Fluffshery
Rainbow Seeker

Post by Fluffshery » Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:20 pm

DP
I'm just now realizing that I rearranged some tiles on my texture before I released it, but forgot to change the tiles in my adventure, so I'm reuploading this with fixed tiles. No objects or logics are changed, only the tiles.
My Level List
|Cookie|
Rainbow Star

Post by |Cookie| » Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:09 pm

Nice adventure !
I'll continue it tomorrow ! :D
Previously known as "kidkidaaa1"
My level list
My hub: TTN
Woof Woof
Fluffshery
Rainbow Seeker

Post by Fluffshery » Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:12 pm

Has anybody finished?
My Level List
Emerald141
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Emerald141 » Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:59 am

Last edited by Emerald141 on Fri Sep 02, 2022 5:32 am, edited 2 times in total.
Fluffshery
Rainbow Seeker

Post by Fluffshery » Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:20 am

Emerald141 wrote: There were a little too many alternating bridge chains. Try to avoid using them in your adventures, they've become quite infamous out of overuse.
Okay, I'll try not to use them as much. You might have noticed that I used a bunch of bridge chains at the beginning, and then I never used them again. That's because I realized partway through making the adventure that they were overused, but I was too lazy to change any chains.
Emerald141 wrote: Maybe I was missing something, but I could only have one Blink left by the time I wanted to get the seven gems in the cave. Hence, I cloudn't get them.

No, they're impossible to get. That was just lack of testing. I did a lot of testing. I had spent so much time testing this that I just assumed that it would be possible instead of testing.
Emerald141 wrote: In the race thing, I don't think any of the other competitors actually pressed their bridge buttons, hence making it an automatic win.
Again, this resulted from laziness. I only designed two other courses, and one of them didn't work. I just left it as it was, so it became an automatic win, like you said.

Tommorow I'm going to change this (make the gems actually possible to get, make the race actually losable, etc.) to fix some of the problems.
My Level List