Adventure #2: Return of Fluffshery

Post, Download, and Discuss Custom Adventures.
Fluffshery
Rainbow Seeker

Adventure #2: Return of Fluffshery

Post by Fluffshery » Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:08 pm

The Return Quintet:
Return of the Void
Return of Fluffshery
Return to the Rainbow Pool
Return of WHAT! Leader
Return to the Real World

A few things about the adventure.
A: When Fluffshery says "(mumbling incomprehensively)", that's what he's doing, he's not saying it.
B: Coincidentally, this level is titled Return of Fluffshery, and it is released at the point where I am more active(AKA: returning).
C: It's not even close to as long as my first adventure.

Enjoy and please comment. :)
EDIT: Merchant has been moved, turtle part has been fixed.
EDIT2: Added Preview Picture.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Fluffshery on Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:26 am, edited 5 times in total.
Albert Einstein wrote:Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.
My Level List
llarson
Rainbow Star

Post by llarson » Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:19 pm

I think I'll try it. I hope to see you more active nowadays.
"Cabbage is useless"~Came to me in a dream
"Aparagus is Unlovable"~Common knowledge
"Radishes are Ugly"~Came to my mind
My Level List
Fluffshery
Rainbow Seeker

Post by Fluffshery » Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:35 pm

llarson wrote:I think I'll try it. I hope to see you more active nowadays.
I hope to be around more.
Also, one thing I forgot to mention is that the stoyline for this adventure will not make any sense at all if you don't play my first adventure.
Albert Einstein wrote:Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.
My Level List
llarson
Rainbow Star

Post by llarson » Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:49 pm

Finished it. I enjoyed it but there were a few problems:

The turtle part doesn't require the turtle 'cause you could just brr your way to
the key

The merchant is almost hard to see
Other than those I enjoyed this adventure. BTW How do you get past the race part in your first adventure?
My Level List
Fluffshery
Rainbow Seeker

Post by Fluffshery » Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:07 pm

llarson wrote:Finished it. I enjoyed it but there were a few problems:

The turtle part doesn't require the turtle 'cause you could just brr your way to
the key

The merchant is almost hard to see
Other than those I enjoyed this adventure. BTW How do you get past the race part in your first adventure?
I can fix that turtle problem easily, and I can move the merchant. What specific part in the race are you having trouble with?
My Level List
llarson
Rainbow Star

Post by llarson » Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:09 pm

By the time I get to the middle the clown has already gotten to the end and I can't find a way to get past him.
My Level List
Fluffshery
Rainbow Seeker

Post by Fluffshery » Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:31 pm

llarson wrote:By the time I get to the middle the clown has already gotten to the end and I can't find a way to get past him.
I don't remember... Just a minute.
Last edited by Fluffshery on Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
My Level List
Master Wonder Mage
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by Master Wonder Mage » Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:40 pm

Okay, loophole in this level. It's possible to just "Brr" the water at the end of the turtle area to get the rainbow key. Other then that, excellent level, though disappointingly short.
llarson
Rainbow Star

Post by llarson » Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:45 pm

Master Wonder Mage wrote:Okay, loophole in this level. It's possible to just "Brr" the water at the end of the turtle area to get the rainbow key. Other then that, excellent level, though disappointingly short.
I already mentioned this but whatever.
My Level List
Fluffshery
Rainbow Seeker

Post by Fluffshery » Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:48 pm

Master Wonder Mage wrote:Okay, loophole in this level. It's possible to just "Brr" the water at the end of the turtle area to get the rainbow key. Other then that, excellent level, though disappointingly short.
I fixed the loophole, about to upload new version. About the length, well, I don't have much to say other than my next one will be larger (hopefully).
My Level List
Master Wonder Mage
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by Master Wonder Mage » Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:49 pm

I didn't read your spoilers. :?
Fluffshery
Rainbow Seeker

Post by Fluffshery » Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:36 am

llarson wrote:By the time I get to the middle the clown has already gotten to the end and I can't find a way to get past him.
I didn't have that issue when I replayed it. Tell me what exactly happens. Do you make it to the end? Does any dialogue pop up?
My Level List
llarson
Rainbow Star

Post by llarson » Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:55 am

I never make it to the end. It just says "(Whatever the clowns name is) wins this I pod, Please send something to us and we'll give you your prize" I'm sorry. I think I redownloaded the editor after it due to a glitch.I haven't had a chance to redownload it though 'cause I FINALLY want to start one of my books. I tried getting to the end but nothing happens. I'll try it again and see what happens. Sorry it was a little while ago and I don't remember much from it.
My Level List
Fluffshery
Rainbow Seeker

Post by Fluffshery » Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:08 am

llarson wrote:I never make it to the end. It just says "(Whatever the clowns name is) wins this I pod, Please send something to us and we'll give you your prize" I'm sorry. I think I redownloaded the editor after it due to a glitch.I haven't had a chance to redownload it though 'cause I FINALLY want to start one of my books. I tried getting to the end but nothing happens. I'll try it again and see what happens. Sorry it was a little while ago and I don't remember much from it.
I don't know. I'll look at it again. It might be tomorrow before I have a chance though.
EDIT: Okay, I think I found the problem. Originally in that adventure, you automatically won the race. After releasing, I changed that (and a few bugs) so that it was possible to lose. Not testing that part very thoroughly, I didn't know that the clown was really fast (Movement Speed 50) and not very many people played the fixed version, so I didn't find out and about it until now. I think. So, try this version maybe.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
My Level List
Amnon
Rainbow Spirit Seeker

Post by Amnon » Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:51 am

Nice, thanks for the fun!