New Level - Sagas Of Rainbow Islands 10

Post, download, and discuss custom levels for Return To Wonderland.
Chip
Rainbow Star

New Level - Sagas Of Rainbow Islands 10

Post by Chip » Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:36 pm

Sagas Of Rainbow Islands 10

Marity

Help Stinky to revive Wonderland's seas. Have fun!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Chip on Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
>Link to my level list
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
yot yot5
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by yot yot5 » Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:19 pm

I'm still working on this one! Those transporters are gunna give me nightmares for months. :x
yot yot5
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by yot yot5 » Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:58 am

I got it! Thanks for the great puzzle!
Chip
Rainbow Star

Post by Chip » Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:57 pm

The hints:
How to stop the cannons?
Keep cool! These cannons are very slow, and there's time enough to perform the opening moves. Here we go:
1. Push the sticky cube 2xL and (going around the green gate) 1xD between the left breaktile and the left ice curve.
2. Wait until the next shots hit the green gates, then slide D and jump D,U and D just in front of the left cannon.
3. Push the left cannon D. Go U and R through the black TP. Push the right cannon D and the right boulder L. Save!
4. Go U through the black TP to change the side and wait for the next shot.
5. Push the right boulder R, get U onto the raft, hurry 6xU through the central gates and slide U to push the central boulder U. Then slide and go back D and stay aside. The boulder will return and stop the last cannon.
The sea of tides
1. Get on the first raft to steer it U, then steer R. Go R, 2xU and L through the blue TP to push the 'moon' L.
2. Go 2xU onto the second raft. Collect all four coins in the sea and park the raft in the lower right corner, near the first one.
3. Go R and steer your first raft U,L,D,L,U,L,U,R and D. You should stop two tiles R of the lower left water basin.
4. Change to the second raft and bring it to the lower left corner, near the first one again.
5. Use the first raft to get above the 'moon' and push it D to start. Then push (avoiding the moon) both wooden boxes U into the next sea. Congratulations: You've just made 'The Sailor's Certificate Of Proficiency'.
The sea of winds and waves
1. Push the red spheres L and bring the rafts to the left corners of the sea, just two tiles R of the spheres.
2. Step on the top right conveyor timer and hurry 7xL and 4xD. Stay aside in time.
The exit
1. Go back to the starting area and get onto the right breaktile. Leave it D (!) to enter the right raft.
2. Get on the yellow button and wait until the boomer comes out (You can't get the bonus coins if you kill the guy.)
3. Read the sign, then steer back U. Get onto the right breaktile again. Leave it R (!) this time to enter the white TP.
4. Repeat at the other side: Breaktile and D. - Get coin. - Breaktile and L. - White TP.
Take your time to read the headlines of 'Wonderland Daily'. Phew!
Good luck. :)
Liz Mayhew
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by Liz Mayhew » Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:30 pm

I have been playing all your other SORI levels from the start, and have now got to the end of #10.

This is a fantastic series Chip. I'm enjoying every minute of puzzlement. And I love the symmetry, the clockwork, and the colours.

I think my favourites so far are #5 - I loved the Large Hadron Collider :lol: and #6 - brilliant raft puzzles.

With this one I built 2 wooden bridges right across the water by the red spheres. Probably I wasn't supposed to do that. But whatever, I finally got out with my gold star.

Thanks so much for all your hard work Chip. :D 8) :D
Lizzie

To err is human,
To arr is pirate!
Chip
Rainbow Star

Post by Chip » Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:26 pm

Hi Liz
Thanks for all your encouraging comments. Let's not forget to mention Amnon: He did a fantastic job as tester, and a many elements of the series are based on his invaluable work.
Have fun with the following levels! :)