New Level - Sagas Of Rainbow Islands 12

Post, download, and discuss custom levels for Return To Wonderland.
Chip
Rainbow Star

New Level - Sagas Of Rainbow Islands 12

Post by Chip » Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:41 pm

Sagas Of Rainbow Islands 12

Weathery

Help Qookie to restore the weather in Wonderland. Have fun!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Chip on Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
>Link to my level list
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
yot yot5
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by yot yot5 » Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:55 pm

That was fun! The cannon/prism puzzle took me a while to work out, but it was very neat.
Chip
Rainbow Star

Post by Chip » Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:41 pm

The hints:

The UFOs and the lower coins
1. Jump 2xD through the black TP.
2. Don't try to push the kegs yet, just wait for a good moment to grab a coin, this will eliminate an UFO.
3. Repeat with the other coin and the other UFO.
4. Try to get the coins near the cyan gates now, you can't do this later:
5. Push the left box L and U (using the cyan TPs), then the right one 3xL to block the pink TP. Get the left coin.
6. Return and push the lower box L onto the pink button, then the upper one U through the pink TP.
7. Follow and push U again to bring the box beneath the right cyan TP.
8. Use the TPs to bring the kegs onto the cyan button and beneath the second box to block the cyan TP.
9. The box and the kegs should form an 'L'. Get the right coin and enter the big island.
The barometer
1. Push the yellow sphere L, then go around and push it R through the white TP.
2. Wait until it stops at the right wall. Get the right bonus coin, then the right rainbow coin.
3. Push the yellow sphere U and go 1xL to stay aside. This will start both barometers. Get the left coins.
The thermometer
1. Enter the right side. Push the lower right ice block R onto the blue timer.
2. You'll need this block in the next puzzle. (The signs give a few hints.)
3. So follow and quickly push the block U over the ice, slide U yourself and push the block 2xU against the coin. Return to the thermometer through the inner gate before it closes.
4. The rest is easy: Just push the remainig 5 ice blocks L or R into the device to start it.
The wind vane
1. Go around the right box and the ice block (Attention: The fire!) and enter the right green TP from U.
2. Go around the left box and push it 2xU through the TP. Follow, then push the box L into the water.
3. Push the right box U through the TP, then the ice block L to block the lower output of the TP.
4. Change the side again and push the second box D through the TP, but enter it yourself from D.
5. Push the second box 2xL into the water to finish the bridge and to reach the right raft.
6. Wait for a good moment to steer the raft L and leave it L onto the left raft.
7. Wait until there's only one prism left in the center, then steer your second raft D and R and quickly leave U and L.
8, Now the bridge and the rafts are connected and (avoiding the fire) you can reach the last coin and start the vane.
The headlines of 'Wonderland Daily' pick up some events on the eve of historical wars. Recognised? :wink:
Good luck! :)
|Cookie|
Rainbow Star

Post by |Cookie| » Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:42 pm

Oh, i'll be late on playing this...
Ummm i must finish the other levels before that! :o
Previously known as "kidkidaaa1"
My level list
My hub: TTN
Woof Woof