New Level - Sagas Of Rainbow Islands 13

Post, download, and discuss custom levels for Return To Wonderland.
Chip
Rainbow Star

New Level - Sagas Of Rainbow Islands 13

Post by Chip » Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:49 pm

Sagas Of Rainbow Islands 13

Vivacy

Help Peegue to save this last and most beneficent island. Have fun!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Chip on Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
>Link to my level list
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
yot yot5
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by yot yot5 » Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:35 pm

Ooh! I'm looking forward to this one! :D
yot yot5
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by yot yot5 » Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:15 pm

I'm baffled on this one. I just don't know how to start!

It's a great level. I love the way you laid out the army of UFOs! :)
Amnon
Rainbow Spirit Seeker

Post by Amnon » Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:46 pm

I'm baffled on this one. I just don't know how to start!
Go South first to open the gates.
Chip
Rainbow Star

Post by Chip » Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:03 pm

The hints:

How to start?
1. Use the left tramp to jump D over the green gate, then steer the raft L and D.
2. Get the lower left coin and read the sign: The exit inside the left mothership is your goal.
3. Slide U over the ice curve to push the boulders R. Walk over the white button and return to the raft.
4. Steer U and R, then the next raft R and L. Jump U over the right green gate to return to the island.
How to start the warp gates?
1. Go D through the lower green TP and get the coin on the yellow button. Return through the green TPs.
2. Enter the island's center over the left (!) breaktile.
3. The steel boxes aren't needed down here, the Rainbow Spirits and the Bottys will be guided by the flowers.
4. So use the boxes to build two bridges just above the upper two ice curves. Walk over the left of your new bridges.
5. On the red timer turn L and go around the warp gate pushing all wooden boxes into the water but the last one.
6. Push this last box D over the left ice curve, then R over the right ice curve and finally U into the water above the cyan timer. Now the island is ready for the great ballet.
7. Leave the center over the right breaktile, stand onto the green button and enjoy the show.
How to get the remaining coins?
1. Go D through the lower green TP and immediately D through the upper one to get the central coin of the lowest row.
2. Go U through the lower green TP and use the top right raft to get the top right coins.
3. Try to solve the bonus puzzle now, then use the top right breaktile to enter the white TP from R.
4. You're on the top left raft now. Never fear: The ghosts don't enter this raft, you're safe on it.
5. Get the top left coins and use the top left breaktile to return to the top green TP.
6. In between you lured the Chomps away from the yellow button and you can return to the bottom through the green TP.
7. Get the remainig 4 coins of the lowest row, then use the right tramp to jump D to the UFO section.
How to play the bowling game?
1. Get the last coin to open the exit gates, then push the rightmost boulder D. Interresting, isn't it?
2. If you can repeat your success with the next boulder? Yes, you can, but you have to steer the conveyors carefully:
3. Push the rightmost boulder L and quickly stand onto the rightmost conveyor button. The boulder will return and roll over the right ice curves. Release the conveyor button just when the boulder is between the first and the second conveyor from R. Congratulations: Two in one stroke!
4. - 6. Make your way from R to L with the next three boulders, until all UFOs on the little island are destroyed.
7. Don't stop the conveyors now! Push the last boulder L too instead and stand on a central ROUND conveyor button.
8. Release the button just before the boulder reaches the third (central) conveyor. This will bring the central raft down, where you'll need it as a blocker.
9. Now you can stop the conveyors with the square button and reach the exit: Steer the second raft from R D,L,U,L and D.
Good luck! :)