1. A New Voyage
2. Walking On Hot Coals
3. Fire and Ice
4. The Crimson Legacy
7. Red Echoes
8. The End of Time
GRAAAAAAHHH! This one took so long to make! It was SO worth it, however, because I've finally finished this tetralogy! This adventure contains a ton of cutscenes, a frustrating boss battle, and a creepy cliffhanger to keep you on your toes!
In the last adventure, you made your way through a mysterious temple to follow the odd Shadow Stinker. In the way, you did, but instead of trying to kill you, you and Amber are finally going to get some answers. What awaits in the words of the Shadow Stinker? And what exactly are you up against?
This adventure was my first one trying out Emerald's strategy for cutscenes, and if I do say so myself, I think I did a good job at it! The boss mechanisms were a pain to get working, but in the end, I think I churned out a pretty good (and challenging) boss! All in all, I'm pretty proud of this adventure, with the plot elements, the dialogue, and everything else.
To play this adventure, you'll need my Teleporter Spectrum, My Music Pack, and MNIK's Rainbow Arrows.
Click here for the download.
Now it's time for Purple Premonitions.. *sigh*Tips for the boss wrote:1. The firetraps only activate on the red tiles, meaning you'll have to stay on the diamonds.
2. The Pow chargers spawn on the red tiles, meaning you'll have to quicjly grab them.
3. At one point, both of the Pow and Floing spellball attacks spawn at once, along with the Fireflowers. This is probably the most frustrating part of the boss, so stand behind the center walls (left or right).
4. When Owain lies down, that means it's a resting point before he attacks again. This is a good time to save!
5. Some of the mechanisms are Chomper-operated, so move around. When you here a destroying sound, that means you're getting progress.
6. The first part lags a bit, with both the firetraps and the left-right Pow and Floing spellball attacks activating at once. Just wait at the top, the lava isn't actually lava logic.