New Level- WonderPets

Post, download, and discuss custom levels for Return To Wonderland.
Cat
Rainbow Star

New Level- WonderPets

Post by Cat » Thu May 19, 2005 3:40 pm

Tribute the the Owners of these beautiful cat and dogs and a couple of horses. I hope everyone enjoy this level, very easy.

Cat
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Cat on Thu May 19, 2005 5:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cat

Member of FOWL, Ms.Tweety Bird, Queen of Beautiful
Shorty
Rainbow Star

Post by Shorty » Thu May 19, 2005 4:21 pm

Thanks for this.. As all of the animals were beautiful I especially loved seeing my gorgeous cat Misti in here!!! Good job with the level
LoVe YaLL BuNcHeS!
Cat
Rainbow Star

Post by Cat » Thu May 19, 2005 4:23 pm

Shorty wrote:Thanks for this.. As all of the animals were beautiful I especially loved seeing my gorgeous cat Misti in here!!! Good job with the level
Thanks Shorty, my pleasure! And I am glad you enjoyed the level. Now must get started on my next one. :D

Cat
Cat

Davimad
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Davimad » Thu May 19, 2005 6:22 pm

Very nice pictures Cat, sorry I didn't get the rest of my menagerie to you in time. :oops:

It was lovely seeing my beautiful Molly and April, thank you. :D
Minnie. (Polly's big sis)

Image Thanks to Kymmie.
Cat
Rainbow Star

Post by Cat » Thu May 19, 2005 6:36 pm

Davimad wrote:Very nice pictures Cat, sorry I didn't get the rest of my menagerie to you in time. :oops:

It was lovely seeing my beautiful Molly and April, thank you. :D
Thanks MAD, I was just happy to get April and Molly in there. if I decide to do anything pet level. I will let you know ahead of time so you can send me your other pets. :) Thanks for the kind words , my friend.

Cat
Cat

kaz67
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by kaz67 » Thu May 19, 2005 6:36 pm

I used Davimad's suggestion and got to see all the Pets in the end. If I ever get round to buying a digital camera I'll let you have a piccy of my adorable little boys. :D :D

Thanks

Kazza :) :)
Gen
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Gen » Thu May 19, 2005 6:40 pm

Cute little level, Cat. And the animals are are cute too!

Much fun, Thanks! :D
DiscGolfer
Rainbow Wizard

Post by DiscGolfer » Thu May 19, 2005 6:41 pm

I see them also!!! I finally figured it out!!!!!!! :lol: :!: :lol: :!:
Davimad
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Davimad » Thu May 19, 2005 6:43 pm

DiscGolfer wrote:I see them also!!! I finally figured it out!!!!!!! :lol: :!: :lol: :!:
WTG DG! Did you give my horses a carrot each? :P :lol:
Minnie. (Polly's big sis)

Image Thanks to Kymmie.
Cat
Rainbow Star

Post by Cat » Thu May 19, 2005 6:53 pm

kaz67 wrote:I used Davimad's suggestion and got to see all the Pets in the end. If I ever get round to buying a digital camera I'll let you have a piccy of my adorable little boys. :D :D

Thanks

Kazza :) :)
Thanks Kazza, I would love to do another level of pets someday. But sure if you get pictures send them too me. :D
Cat

Cat
Rainbow Star

Post by Cat » Thu May 19, 2005 6:55 pm

Gen wrote:Cute little level, Cat. And the animals are are cute too!

Much fun, Thanks! :D
Thanks Gen, glad you enjoyed the cute little pets and the level.

Cat
Cat

Cat
Rainbow Star

Post by Cat » Thu May 19, 2005 6:57 pm

DiscGolfer wrote:I see them also!!! I finally figured it out!!!!!!! :lol: :!: :lol: :!:
DG I know you had no problem figuring it out. :D :)
I 'll do better next time. Teacher! :) :D :lol: :wink: :roll: :oops:

Cat
Cat

TASHA
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by TASHA » Thu May 19, 2005 7:11 pm

Cat, finally got everything to work. Sure would have hated to miss the models & houses -- what an adorable level & fun to play. Thanks for the enjoyment :!: :!:

TashaImage
Cat
Rainbow Star

Post by Cat » Thu May 19, 2005 7:27 pm

TASHA wrote:Cat, finally got everything to work. Sure would have hated to miss the models & houses -- what an adorable level & fun to play. Thanks for the enjoyment :!: :!:
Tasha I am glad you finally got the level to work, sorry for the inconviences. :oops: Thanks,I am so happy you enjoy the level and the pictures.
Cat

ohbehave
Rainbow Star

wonderpets

Post by ohbehave » Fri May 20, 2005 1:28 am

really great level cat..i loved all the animals..horses, kitties and doggies..it was really good..nice to look at..the floors looked good too..Imagegreat job.. :) 8)
~♥Sizzlin Summer Babe!!..♥~
Cat
Rainbow Star

Re: wonderpets

Post by Cat » Fri May 20, 2005 2:40 am

ohbehave wrote:really great level cat..i loved all the animals..horses, kitties and doggies..it was really good..nice to look at..the floors looked good too..Imagegreat job.. :) 8)

Thanks Ohbehave, I am thrilled you enjoyed looking at all of the cats and dogs, horses .

I forgot to tell everyone Missy is my dog. Sarah and Sadie belongs to The Cat's, Rocky is Roger's dog and of course the horses Molly and April belong to Davimad.

The gray with the white spot on it's neck belongs to Ohbehave and Shorty. One of the cats belongs to Roger I don't know which one. The other one belongs to Igrapes.

Thanks for your support it means a lot ot me. :D :) 8) :lol: :oops: :roll:

Cat
Cat

Lillian
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Lillian » Fri May 20, 2005 9:19 am

Hey Cat - this was so cool! How sweet of you to organise this level - well done!

I enjoyed seeing everyone's babies and the rodeo joke was very funny :lol: :lol: :lol:

Look forward to your next creation :P Maybe you could do one with forum members (from the picture me comp) - with their permission of course!
Lillie
Cat
Rainbow Star

Post by Cat » Fri May 20, 2005 12:07 pm

Lillian wrote:Hey Cat - this was so cool! How sweet of you to organise this level - well done!

I enjoyed seeing everyone's babies and the rodeo joke was very funny :lol: :lol: :lol:

Look forward to your next creation :P Maybe you could do one with forum members (from the picture me comp) - with their permission of course!
:D

Hey Lillian, Thanks, I m so glad you liked the level and the pictures of everone babies. I starting on another level that involves tow members, wonder who it could be????? :D :) :lol: :wink: :roll: :evil:

I had to use the rodeo joke that you made the other day. It was perfect since I was working on Wonderpets level. You couldn't have picked a better time. :)

I would love to do one of the picture me contest, I would just have to get everyone's pictures again. I didn't keep them. and it will take some time to get together but a lot of fun.

I am up to the challenge, anyone that minds if I use your picture from the picture me contest let me know. This would be a fun level , any objections????? Does Popo still have the websites up?
:roll: :) :shock:

This could be a fun level, Thanks for the idea Lillian! and Thanks for your nice comments.

Cat
Cat

Lillian
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Lillian » Fri May 20, 2005 12:10 pm

I still have the link Cat - I will pm it to you. You MUST make sure however that you do get people's permission first hon :lol:

You have my permission - but it may be a good idea to either pm everybody or to post it in the Gen forum?

Have fun :lol:
Lillie
Cat
Rainbow Star

Post by Cat » Fri May 20, 2005 12:27 pm

Lillian wrote:I still have the link Cat - I will pm it to you. You MUST make sure however that you do get people's permission first hon :lol:

You have my permission - but it may be a good idea to either pm everybody or to post it in the Gen forum?

Have fun :lol:
Thanks Lillian, I just got your pm! I will make sure to get everyone's permission first I was thinking of posting in the Gen forum and make sure that I have permission.

I wouldn't want to do something that is going to upset any of the members. Thanks for the idea. :D This will be fun and I hope all will agree for me to use there picture.

If not I will use the ones that give me permission. Thanks for giving me your permission.
Cat

ann3120
Rainbow Star

Post by ann3120 » Sat May 21, 2005 4:20 am

At last ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Cat, it was wonderful - when I finally got it all downloaded correctly. Thanks Tasha for asking the question and Janet for all your help in unzipping. I've never had any problems before, but then there's always a first time for making new folders and changing the names. Now, if I could remember all the other ones that I couldn't see the fun stuff, I'd go back and try again. Luckily, I don't think there's been too many.

I just couldn't bear playing this level without seeing the pictures - and I wanted so much to see if you had Nelson in there.

Y E S , he's there, Ginger and white kitty. Isn't he beautiful (he says he is).

Lovely level Kathy. I know this must have taken you many hours to put together. Meowy thankyou's from both of us.
Mrs. Annie Purple Hat
Cat
Rainbow Star

Post by Cat » Sat May 21, 2005 5:14 am

ann3120 wrote:At last ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
Cat, it was wonderful - when I finally got it all downloaded correctly. Thanks Tasha for asking the question and Janet for all your help in unzipping. I've never had any problems before, but then there's always a first time for making new folders and changing the names. Now, if I could remember all the other ones that I couldn't see the fun stuff, I'd go back and try again. Luckily, I don't think there's been too many.

I just couldn't bear playing this level without seeing the pictures - and I wanted so much to see if you had Nelson in there.

Y E S , he's there, Ginger and white kitty. Isn't he beautiful (he says he is).

level Kathy. I know this must have taken you many hours to put together. Meowy thankyou's from both of us.
Thanks ann I am glad you finally got to see everyone's pet. And your Nelson, he is beautiful. I didn't know who's cat was who's
I knew which one was ohbehave's and Shorty's. since Shorty
made a Mother's Day level with the cat in there.

Yes Nelson is beautiful. Yes it didn't take several hours but had
fun doing this level. Thanks ! :D I had to go through several message to find all of the pets on here.

I knew where to find Davimad horses as she sent me their
picture when it was my birthday.

Cat
Cat