New Level- Fifty Coins

Post, download, and discuss custom levels for Return To Wonderland.
Cat
Rainbow Star

New Level- Fifty Coins

Post by Cat » Tue Nov 08, 2005 5:00 pm

New Level- Fifty Coins, since this is my 50th level it is fitting to call this 50 coins. Enjoy, I used Robbie's arches. Thanks Robbie!

Cat
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Cat

Member of FOWL, Ms.Tweety Bird, Queen of Beautiful
Gen
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Gen » Tue Nov 08, 2005 7:31 pm

A very nice looking and playing level, Kathy! I played it several times as I kept ending up missing a coin or two - always different one! Thankfully, there were no critters to chase me. Thanks for all the fun! :D
the cat
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by the cat » Tue Nov 08, 2005 8:17 pm

Cat this was very good and fun to play.
Thank U. you can make some more now.
No stopping for The H word.Housework
O"Cathy"X's
Original Member#563

Proud member of FOWL, Ramblers,PITA,CNC,CLUBS
Chickie
Rainbow Star

Post by Chickie » Tue Nov 08, 2005 8:33 pm

Congratulations on your 50th level. I have to say I have played all of them and have achieved a gold star on all of them. Thanks for some great levels.
Lutz
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Lutz » Tue Nov 08, 2005 10:52 pm

Congratulations to your 50th level, Cat. Great work :D
And thanks for giving away all those beautiful coins on this occasion. Collected them all and decided to buy a present for you. But when I went to the store they said they don't accept those coins :(
So it's just a small Thankyou instead of a big present :wink:
drushing
Rainbow AllStar

Post by drushing » Wed Nov 09, 2005 1:12 am

Congrats on your 50th level Cat! It was fun to play and the arches were quite lovely! Here's to 50 more!
the cat
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by the cat » Wed Nov 09, 2005 1:33 am

Oh and by the way puddy tat.
Congrates on 50 levels
O"Cathy"X's
Original Member#563

Proud member of FOWL, Ramblers,PITA,CNC,CLUBS
ann3120
Rainbow Star

Post by ann3120 » Wed Nov 09, 2005 4:54 am

Hi Kathy - CONGRATS on your 50th level.

You've made some beauties, and the arches with all the coins was really great. You're so clever with these things.

Luckily I managed to come up with all the coins my first time around, but then Stinky made a big boo-boo. He mistook himself for a bowling ball, and thinking he'd gain a few extra points, he threw himself at a Chomper - WRONG ! ! ! ! That was not a good thing to do. He wasn't wearing any knickers, so that was alright, but in the ensuing tussle, he almost lost his hat.

He got himself picked up and put back together, and then he did it again, successfully, and went on home with a pocket full of change. Tomorrow he's going shopping, probably for knickers and a spare hat.
Mrs. Annie Purple Hat
Cat
Rainbow Star

Post by Cat » Wed Nov 09, 2005 1:36 pm

Thanks Gen, for the nice comments! Glad you enjoyed the level and had fun. Yep I thought I would make it different by having no critters chasing anyone this time. :) :) :) :)

Thanks The Cat, glad you had fun with this one! Ok I'll make some more but I can't promise the level will come out easy. :) :) :) :)

Thanks Chickie, so happy you enjoyed all of my levels and got the gold.

Thanks Lutz, A present for me, that is to bad the store wouldn't accept the coins. Well it's the thought that counts. :) :) :) :) You are so sweet and thoughtful. :) :) :) :) Thanks Friend!

Thanks Donna, I am thrilled you had fun and enjoyed the arches.

Thanks Ann, and I appreciate the kind words and so glad you enjoyed the arches. I am glad Stinky is ok and that he didn't have on his knickers. yes, be sure to take him shopping so he can buy himself a new hat and knickers. :) :) :) :)

Thanks Everyone of the Congratulations! actaully I done more than fifty but those are the ones I had numbered in order. :) :) :) :) Thanks again you all have been so supportive and I appreciate all of the nice comments made with all of the levels. I couldn't have done this without you all .
:D :D :D :D

Cat
Cat

Member of FOWL, Ms.Tweety Bird, Queen of Beautiful