JG's New Models

Custom 3d models, houses, etc. for Return To Wonderland.
Cat
Rainbow Star

JG's New Models

Post by Cat » Fri Apr 28, 2006 2:23 pm

These models where done by JG and I wanted to share her talent with you all and use them if you please. A big Thanks to JG!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Cat

Member of FOWL, Ms.Tweety Bird, Queen of Beautiful
janetgalle
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by janetgalle » Fri Apr 28, 2006 10:15 pm

Just a side note......
I usually FIND these models and rework them. (Finding them is the hard part! :wink: )
I have made very few from scratch (now, that takes talent! :shock: )
jg
popo
Rainbow AllStar

Post by popo » Sat Apr 29, 2006 7:45 am

Do you ever pay for models jg? When I have been looking for them, some of the ones you have used I've only seen to pay for. It can become quite expensive if you do it a lot. I know you make a lot of levels for your grandsons so it wouldn't feel so much like you were paying for nothing. I've been tempted to pay for some collections but it would cost me well over £60 ($100) so the temptation soon leaves me. :shock: :lol: :lol:
Pauline
janetgalle
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by janetgalle » Sat Apr 29, 2006 1:26 pm

Hey there,
Yes every once in a while I do pay for a model. :shock: But not too often as my hubby just wouldn't be happy with me. :roll:
But I do mostly find the free ones. I still haven't explored AC3D in depth and so I am still using Milkshape (v1.7.6.) I use my trusty file converter, 3DWin5, alot because I can use many file formats... .dxf, .lws, .ma, .pov, .obj etc..... to expand the number/kinds models I can choose from.
Right after WSW came out I splurged on a collection of over 100 very good models, some of which work, some don't. Most places don't offer a refund if a model is unusable, so it is easy to resist temptation.
I wish I had the time (and money) to improve my model building skills, but until then I will continue my trawling of the net to find suitable ones. :stinkyhappy: <<<< very cute, BYW.
jg